Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Erreur2 La Nature

YES ! I fcking love Bowser jr, so happy he seems to be here to help us through our journey ! It looks really cool I'm excited.

Also, here's the new hardware that was rumored : it's a collector mario switch

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Eternium

• Attitude

• Kanji

Top Posters In This Topic

Erreur2 La Nature

The trailer is cool but after re-watching, I’m very worried.

The whole trailer takes place in the same unique level. Bowser’s Fury seems to be only one open-world-like level. 

Puttanesca
2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The whole trailer takes place in the same unique level. Bowser’s Fury seems to be only one open-world-like level. 

Yeah, it looks like some bonus world that they're making in the style of Odyssey where you can collect a bunch of moons and then you're finished lol. We'll see tho. 

Erreur2 La Nature
53 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Yeah, it looks like some bonus world that they're making in the style of Odyssey where you can collect a bunch of moons and then you're finished lol. We'll see tho. 

Exactly. That's not very exciting.

BambiStar
On 1/11/2021 at 6:16 AM, Anthem said:

There is very little chance of DKR ever seeing a modern release, I think. Doing a port would require working out licensing agreements with Microsoft, which was a lot easier with the DS since MS doesn’t do handhelds. There was a lot of rumours about a spiritual successor being in the works using Star Fox; but now that Retro is working on Metroid, that’s probably been put on the shelf indefinitely. And I can’t see Nintendo giving the project to EPD since they have their own widely successful kart game to focus on.

:sadviolin:

I have such fond memories with DKR, too. I’d love to be able to play it again without digging out old consoles. It’s too bad the DS version was trash.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, znake said:

Nintendo worked on a New Diddy Kong Racing for GameCube then it was supposed to be released on Wii , but we never heard of it again :jonny:   Hope they still have the project 

Damn, oh well. I've become re-obsessed with it lately and am playing a r0m, but racing games using a keyboard SUCKS especially in one like DKR where every second counts. Imagine if Nintendo bought Rare... all the quality games we were robbed of :chick3:

On 1/11/2021 at 2:32 PM, R.E.M. said:

Am I the only one excited for Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury? :toofunny3:

Also coming on my Switch's first birthday and need some suggestions. These are the games I currently own:

• Animal Crossing: New Horizons 
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  • Super Mario Party 
  • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
  • Super Mario 3D All Stars 
  • Pokemon Shield (:pukey:)
  • Breath of the Wild 
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury (pre-ordered)

I want to get into Odyssey but... it looks so overwhelming 

You need Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle and The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening.

21 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Yeah that was expected. Great. 

The Direct will be in March.

18 hours ago, Anthem said:

I should really jump back into that game and finish it up. It was definitely the boss battles that turned me away, I kept finding myself in loops of doing little to no damage for long stretches. Other than that though, I really enjoyed the story, world-building & of course the wit that the series has become known for. It really felt like it was full of life. I was just getting sooo annoyed with that battle system! I think the last thing I did was finish a water-based area? I just got access to a boat to get to the next ribbon, I’m pretty sure. (which I know isn’t far at all, lol)

One of my favourite parts was when the Koopas needed help, and they said, “what are we suppose to do? Slowly walk into him?” :dies:

The gameplay is incredible. I thought I would hate it but the puzzles are super simple and easy to pull off.

1 hour ago, BambiStar said:

Damn, oh well. I've become re-obsessed with it lately and am playing a r0m, but racing games using a keyboard SUCKS especially in one like DKR where every second counts. Imagine if Nintendo bought Rare... all the quality games we were robbed of :chick3:

I’m a Banjo-Kazooie stan. Imagine how hurt I am :deadbanana: 

Thank you for all the suggestions ladies :heart2: 

I've decided to cop Mario Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion but Link's Awakening has been wishlisted.

Magickarp

Gamexplain's founder getting exposed by his ex employees :fan:

Andre paid an employee $2 an Hour for years, and left some unpaid for 9 months until they threatened to leave

He forced one to finish FF7 Remake and publish a review in 48 Hours 

The hypocrisy when he complains about crunch so much, and constantly brings his politics into the gaming discussion vids :toofunny3:

evj01h6knda61.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=57c8b540dbb5c27c772d36bdd8066c2059ca92e0

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

I’m a Banjo-Kazooie stan. Imagine how hurt I am :deadbanana: 

I'm a Conker stan...

conker.0.png

0ho4vfuth2lp.gif

PopMusicJunkie

Wait... so you can only play as Mario for Bowser’s Fiery?  One of the perks of SM3DW is getting to pick.  

feelslikeadream

Finally starting the Paper Mario series. Just started the first game tonight (but only played for like 30 mins.) If I don't enjoy myself, I'm blaming y'all for repeatedly hyping the series in here :-*

19 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Another thing that worried me is (Odyssey spoiler)

Spoiler

I feel like the trailer showed everything, which kills a bit of the excitement for me. I feel like the gigantamax Cat Mario could have been akin to controlling Bowser at the end of SMO. It was such a hype moment.

But regardless, it does look amazing & like it’ll be a ton of fun. I adored the game on Wii U and would have bought regardless, so the bonus world is appreciated even if it’s just one big SMO-style stage.

thatsmydemi

Not Mario and Bowser debuting their gigantamax forms :jonny5: 

Pokemon's never ending impact :jonny5: 

Erreur2 La Nature
12 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Gamexplain's founder getting exposed by his ex employees :fan:

Andre paid an employee $2 an Hour for years, and left some unpaid for 9 months until they threatened to leave

He forced one to finish FF7 Remake and publish a review in 48 Hours 

The hypocrisy when he complains about crunch so much, and constantly brings his politics into the gaming discussion vids :toofunny3:

evj01h6knda61.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=57c8b540dbb5c27c772d36bdd8066c2059ca92e0

I’ve always disliked this guy. He’s a d*ck, disrespectful and always attacking random people on his social medias. It’s so weird his employees accept to work for him. 

1 hour ago, Anthem said:

Another thing that worried me is (Odyssey spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like the trailer showed everything, which kills a bit of the excitement for me. I feel like the gigantamax Cat Mario could have been akin to controlling Bowser at the end of SMO. It was such a hype moment.

But regardless, it does look amazing & like it’ll be a ton of fun. I adored the game on Wii U and would have bought regardless, so the bonus world is appreciated even if it’s just one big SMO-style stage.

They showed most of the world in the trailer yeah. It’s a fun addition but something that’d be sold $5 as a DLC lol. I’m sure Bowser’s Fury will be done in 3-4 hours :dies:

Also, it doesn’t look like anything from 3DW. This thing literally could have been an Odyssey DLC. Really weird. 

Erreur2 La Nature

New video for 3DW+BF

• We can play the 3D world levels with people online it seems
  • Bowser Jr is playable in coop in B's F

Erreur2 La Nature

Little Nightmares 2 : a demo is available TODAY !

Puttanesca

The Sunshine throwback!

This is lowkey messy tho lol. Odyssey vibes harkening back to Sunshine in a 3D World game. :skull:

Erreur2 La Nature

As we guessed it, Bowser's Fury adventure is "short". Confirmed on the official website.

I'm really excited for 3D World since I never got to play it before! Bowser's Fury is just the icing. :duca:

Also I finished Hollow Knight and that was a CLASSIC! I kept doing some side things cause I didn't want it to end. :weeps:  I have too much stuff on my backlog tho so I had to make the tough decision. Will prob go back to it much later tho.

Erreur2 La Nature

Nintendo just announced the release of New Pokémon Snap for April 30

Trailer :