Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

14,909 posts in this topic

Eternium
20 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Narcissistic personality disorder? I don't have that, dahling.

kWRYeOF.gif

You're the one always starting threads to fight with the little Sonytas, so you can snatch it!

It’s sad yet predictable that you would use my name like this. How dare you call me petty.

19 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Alright, if I make the thread, y'all be sure to bring this GIF back :lmao:

Console+wars_f9ada7_5369889.gif

Which gif is this? The one where the Nintendo truck wipes out the puny Sony and Microsoft cars?

feelslikeadream
1 minute ago, Eternium said:

It’s sad yet predictable that you would use my name like this. How dare you call me petty.

Which gif is this? The one where the Nintendo truck wipes out the puny Sony and Microsoft cars?

Ffff and it's sad that you told me the wrong day so I was sat there waiting for NPD numbers that never appeared!!

No, it was the one from the Mario Party game where you're balancing on balls where the other companies all roll off but Nintendo just stands there and wins in the end.

Eternium
6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ffff and it's sad that you told me the wrong day so I was sat there waiting for NPD numbers that never appeared!!

No, it was the one from the Mario Party game where you're balancing on balls where the other companies all roll off but Nintendo just stands there and wins in the end.

They were released yesterday, but nobody has leaked them yet. The official press releases come out on the 22nd but the numbers could be out at any time.

They better celebrate with a Direct :jonny: 

JonginBey

Has anyone played Tales of Vesperia yet, Definitive version or the previous one? I saw some playthrough footage but didn’t watch too much in order to avoid spoilers. The graphics kind of remind me of Ki No Kuni II and Naruto. I’m thinking of buying it.

PopMusicJunkie
10 hours ago, Staryu said:

Idc for fighting games except Smash but I'm an OG MMPR stan, Kimberly was like my first female I stanned before stanning was a thing :jonny: she'll always have a special place in my heart. Have you ever played the SNES power ranger games? I love those, these 2 anyway:

Image result for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (video game)snes_mighty_morphin_power_rangersmovie_p_gnk4fs.jpg

Same, same, same.  :clap3:

Kim was legit everything rolled into one and Amy Jo Johnson did a really good job developing her.  (I know their acting wasn't Emmy-worthy but the original 5 had great chemistry with ample charisma.)  I owned both MMPR games on SNES at one point and I only played as Kim. :gaycat1:  

Attitude
18 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I know I'll be the only excited for this, but I'm a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers stan.  I'm happy this is getting the full-fledged fighting treatment and placed my preorder for the Switch. :eddie:

This better not be a mess like that game they tried selling in 2017. :skull:

justin.
4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Has anyone played Tales of Vesperia yet, Definitive version or the previous one? I saw some playthrough footage but didn’t watch too much in order to avoid spoilers. The graphics kind of remind me of Ki No Kuni II and Naruto. I’m thinking of buying it.

I'm 4 hours in and having a lot of fun! The combat has been easy so far, but it's still fun. I enjoy the characters so far too (sans one).

JonginBey
6 hours ago, justin. said:

I'm 4 hours in and having a lot of fun! The combat has been easy so far, but it's still fun. I enjoy the characters so far too (sans one).

I bought it :duca: I’m going to try to get started tonight before my need for sleep hits me.

jeonha

Does anyone else's Hulu not have ads when they're watching on their Switch? My Hulu account is on that Spotify student promo and it normally shows limited ads on my iPhone, but doesn't on my Switch. :jonny2: