feelslikeadream

Nintendo Base | Pikmin 3 Deluxe announced (Oct.)

Subomie

I'm kind of excited for it, but don't like the character designs in Xenoblade 2. They look too... weeby 

Bad Decisions

I also finished the demo for Yoshi's Woolly World and it looks sooo good on the 3DS :heart2:

Attitude
7 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Same!

I might check out Has Been Heroes too!

6 minutes ago, £than said:

Bomberman & Zelda. Twins. :heart2:

Xenoblade 2 coming for greatest game to ever exist. :heart2:

Let's make sure to play online once it launches. :heart2: 

lovecatt

The presentation was a bit underwhelming but Super Mario Odyssey looks amazing :jonny: 

Very excited for Bomberman & Breath of the Wild too

Pamela Pepper

I've never been excited for a console like I am for the Switch. First console that I've ever pre-ordered. 

Zelda will be the death of me, the game looks like perfection.

Subomie

Odyssey her acclaim is real.

I was shook at the reveal though, I thought the whole game would be set on earth. Thank god it wasn't.

Attitude
7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Odyssey her acclaim is real.

I was shook at the reveal though, I thought the whole game would be set on earth. Thank god it wasn't.

It gave me major Sonic Adventure tease tbh. 

Dylangaga
23 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Let's make sure to play online once it launches. :heart2: 

Yaaas I can't wait! :duca:

Lord Gaga

Maybe it's cause I've seen footage of breath of wild before so I'm not that hyped but Super Mario Odyssey still has me shook. Already serving one of the best games of all time.

Subomie
13 minutes ago, Attitude said:

It gave me major Sonic Adventure tease tbh. 

:rip: perish the though

RihannaRTT

Oh yeah, have to say. Never played Xenoblade but the XB2 trailer in the presentation intrigued me. 

Gabriel

Guys, help me. 

I couldn't snatch  a switch in Canada :cries:

Kanji

I'm 45 hours into my Xenoblade Chronicles replay and I've only just finished the High Entia Tomb after reaching Alcamoth for the first time :deadbanana: I don't even have Melia as a permanent team member yet :deadbanana:

I have been completing every quest tho. I must have done like 300 side quests by now cause woo this is taking forever

Axel

Y'all I played a demo of Arms at a video game tournament thing that was partnered with Nintendo. The game's SO much fun but ngl the Joycons are really small and felt a bit awkward. Still excited for the Switch though.

gagacasanova

I pre-ordered the switch that has the pretty colors and Zelda. I'm SOOOO HYPE. that trailer was flawless af, like Holy **** there's voice acting.

Mario Odyssey is gonna slay.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - not into this Splatoon ****. I also don't like the fact that we don't get any new courses..

feelslikeadream

I'm only getting BOTW at launch. I don't have that much time to play games during the school year and that game is going to take so many hours to play, I'm sure :rip: I'm also not that excited about any of the other games. I'll probably 100% BOTW just in time for XC2 :duca: 

57 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Oh yeah, have to say. Never played Xenoblade but the XB2 trailer in the presentation intrigued me. 

Sis. Do yourself a favor and purchase XC (for Wii or 3DS) ASAP and experience the greatest RPG ever. (I also stan XCX, but fewer people are on board with me there :eli:)

Rhisiart

All in all, I really liked the Switch presentation and am excited about what Nintendo is offering. Preordered Zelda and Bomberman, but I can't find a preorder for the Switch itself. :skull:

I also really like Fire Emblem Heroes, I think the 3rd time will be the charm for Nintendo on Mobile. I preordered Echoes too, hopefully 3rd time will also be the charm for me with FE, because I never did finish Awakening or Fates. (Halfway though TMS though!)

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sis. Do yourself a favor and purchase XC (for Wii or 3DS) ASAP and experience the greatest RPG ever. (I also stan XCX, but fewer people are on board with me there :eli:)

I'm definitely getting XC for the 3DS soon! XC2 looked really good.

Attitude

I would try Fry's Electronics on launch day, if you live in the US.

If more online pre-orders go up I'll make sure to post in this thread. 

Doogle

The Switch sucks ass

pre order Super Mario Odyssey 

Kanji

XCX is good but it's definitely not in the same ballpark as XC, which genuinely is the best RPG of all time. 

The story in the original is just amazing, the pacing is fantastic and there are so many emotional moments throughout the whole game. 

I honestly hope that XC2 is even half as good as XC. I'm still trying to take in the art direction tho cause it's so different. Like imagine Fiora getting brutally murdered by Metal Face but instead of the kind of realistic models from the original it was instead completely anime. It just wouldn't have the same effect. At least to me it wouldn't 

Siggy

I'm somewhat excited for Xenoblade 2, however I'm already ****ing sick of the main character, he better have a ****ing Fei Fong Wong tier backstory, or he's going to be worse than Shulk

Kanji

The story is that the girl in red armour is actually the Monado. Because waifus are popular now

Pamela Pepper

Should I play Twilight Princess or Xenoblade Chronicals X leading up to launch?

If i play twilight princess i may get more hyped for zelda or i might not be as astounded since i was just in the middle of a zelda game?

help a friend out i dont know what to do

£than
1 minute ago, Gladion said:

If i play twilight princess i may get more hyped for zelda or i might not be as astounded since i was just in the middle of a zelda game?

Xenoblade. I've been avoiding everything Zelda just so I'll be focused purely on BOTW come release day.

Kanji
Just now, Gladion said:

You'll probably get more hours out of XCX if the game clicks for you but it's kinda hit or miss. TP would be a safer choice