Halsey: Receipts | Contribute Now!

40 posts in this topic

Halsey's Most Viewed Videos in US;

 

#1 Gasoline*

#2 Bad at Love

#3 Colors

#4 Control

#5 Castle

 

* = Gasoline is not single and deluxe song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US Sales; (25 JAN 18)

 

''Eyes Closed'' — 47,000 (+500)

''Now or Never'' — 452,000 (+1,000)

''Him & I'' — 209,000 (+20,000)

''Bad at Love'' — 491,000 (+22,000)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

qtBXe19.png

 

Streams as of February 14, 2018

 

 

Room 93

Is There Somewhere  -  40,224,028

*Ghost  -  88,462,706

*Hurricane  -  49,374,008

Empty Gold  -  16,814,123

Trouble - Stripped  -  28,343,092

 

Total  -  85,381,243

*Total  -  223,217,957

 

BADLANDS

 

Castle   -   69,525,691

Hold Me Down   -   85,366,944

New Americana   -   185,909,632

Drive   -   43,624,027

Hurricane   -   49,374,008

Roman Holiday   -   38,029,924

Ghost   -   88,462,706

Colors  -  161,068,902

Colors pt. II   -  16,031,244

Strange Love   -   28,854,785

Coming Down   -   31,383,526

Haunting   -   31,263,079

Gasoline  -  110,558,117

Control  -  57,297,408

Young God  -  39,695,478

I Walk The Line  -  22,690,215

 

Total  -  1,059,135,686

 

hopeless fountain kingdom

 

The Prologue  -  6,353,924

100 Letters  -  17,095,057

Eyes Closed  -  47,619,754

Heaven In Hiding  -  19,488,664

Alone  -  15,806,720

Now Or Never  -  261,511,920

Sorry  -  28,077,534

Good Mourning  -  7,094,337

Lie  -  14,034,915

Walls Could Talk  -  23,196,723

Bad At Love  -  158,840,736

Don't Play  -  13,639,260

Strangers  -  47,804,904

Angel On Fire  -  10,787,602

Devil In Me  -  13,031,852

Hopeless  -  14,262,211

 

Total  -  698,646,113

 

Singles & Collaborations

 

Collaborations:

Justin Bieber feat. Halsey - The Feeling  -  154,574,929

The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer  -  1,221,151,006

PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Halsey - Damage  -  14,893,206

G-Eazy and Halsey - Him & I  -  180,322,967

 

Singles:

Halsey feat. Lido - Tokyo Narita (Freestyle)  -  11,738,554

Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore  -  39,059,239

 

Total  -  1,621,739,901

 

Career Total  -  3,464,902,943

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew, that took forever. I'll start updating her Spotify streams weekly, I could do sales too but I don't know the proper sources to collect them from. Any help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

qtBXe19.png

 

Streams as of February 21, 2018

 

 

Room 93

Is There Somewhere  -  40,428,803

*Ghost  -  88,790,714

*Hurricane  -  49,555,881

Empty Gold  -  16,895,295

Trouble - Stripped  -  28,479,057

 

Total  -  85,803,155

*Total  -  224,149,750

 

BADLANDS

 

Castle   -   69,952,215

Hold Me Down   -   85,671,294

New Americana   -   186,394,772

Drive   -   43,795,251

Hurricane   -   49,555,881

Roman Holiday   -   38,189,070

Ghost   -   88,790,714

Colors  -  161,752,132

Colors pt. II   -  16,094,333

Strange Love   -   24,191,410

Coming Down   -   31,545,646

Haunting   -   31,396,707

Gasoline  -  111,522,822

Control  -  57,662,727

Young God  -  39,923,440

I Walk The Line  -  22,802,697

 

Total  -  1,059,241,111

 

hopeless fountain kingdom

 

The Prologue  -  6,423,204

100 Letters  -  17,515,218

Eyes Closed  -  48,106,341

Heaven In Hiding  -  19,755,239

Alone  -  16,037,175

Now Or Never  -  263,165,038

Sorry  -  28,813,420

Good Mourning  -  7,171,069

Lie  -  14,226,884

Walls Could Talk  -  23,640,657

Bad At Love  -  162,070,101

Don't Play  -  13,922,394

Strangers  -  47,804,904

Angel On Fire  -  10,920,666

Devil In Me  -  13,219,172

Hopeless  -  14,470,809

 

Total  -  833,269,991

 

Singles & Collaborations

 

Collaborations:

Justin Bieber feat. Halsey - The Feeling  -  154,943,840

The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer  -  1,225,403,094

PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Halsey - Damage  -  15,332,564

G-Eazy and Halsey - Him & I  -  192,047,929

 

Singles:

Halsey feat. Lido - Tokyo Narita (Freestyle)  -  11,812,760

Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore  -  39,548,057

 

Total  -  1,639,088,224

 

Career Total  -  3,617,402,481

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/02/2018 at 7:35 AM, Love Test said:

qtBXe19.png

 

Streams as of February 21, 2018

 

 

Room 93

Is There Somewhere  -  40,428,803

*Ghost  -  88,790,714

*Hurricane  -  49,555,881

Empty Gold  -  16,895,295

Trouble - Stripped  -  28,479,057

 

Total  -  85,803,155

*Total  -  224,149,750

 

BADLANDS

 

Castle   -   69,952,215

Hold Me Down   -   85,671,294

New Americana   -   186,394,772

Drive   -   43,795,251

Hurricane   -   49,555,881

Roman Holiday   -   38,189,070

Ghost   -   88,790,714

Colors  -  161,752,132

Colors pt. II   -  16,094,333

Strange Love   -   24,191,410

Coming Down   -   31,545,646

Haunting   -   31,396,707

Gasoline  -  111,522,822

Control  -  57,662,727

Young God  -  39,923,440

I Walk The Line  -  22,802,697

 

Total  -  1,059,241,111

 

hopeless fountain kingdom

 

The Prologue  -  6,423,204

100 Letters  -  17,515,218

Eyes Closed  -  48,106,341

Heaven In Hiding  -  19,755,239

Alone  -  16,037,175

Now Or Never  -  263,165,038

Sorry  -  28,813,420

Good Mourning  -  7,171,069

Lie  -  14,226,884

Walls Could Talk  -  23,640,657

Bad At Love  -  162,070,101

Don't Play  -  13,922,394

Strangers  -  47,804,904

Angel On Fire  -  10,920,666

Devil In Me  -  13,219,172

Hopeless  -  14,470,809

 

Total  -  833,269,991

 

Singles & Collaborations

 

Collaborations:

Justin Bieber feat. Halsey - The Feeling  -  154,943,840

The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer  -  1,225,403,094

PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Halsey - Damage  -  15,332,564

G-Eazy and Halsey - Him & I  -  192,047,929

 

Singles:

Halsey feat. Lido - Tokyo Narita (Freestyle)  -  11,812,760

Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore  -  39,548,057

 

Total  -  1,639,088,224

 

Career Total  -  3,617,402,481

HFK coming for 1B streams whew :jonny: 

 

@All In My Head are you going to keep the OP updated? :gaycat3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2018 at 4:57 PM, Love Test said:

Phew, that took forever. I'll start updating her Spotify streams weekly, I could do sales too but I don't know the proper sources to collect them from. Any help?

I'll try and find out for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oxygen said:

HFK coming for 1B streams whew :jonny: 

 

@All In My Head are you going to keep the OP updated? :gaycat3: 

Welp I forgot about it. Anyone want to take it over? I'm so busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I've been gone so long :jonny5:Got hit by TWO nor'easters and couldn't post her streams on mobile since we had no power.

 

ANYWAYS her streams will uploaded soon.

On 2/27/2018 at 6:00 AM, Oxygen said:

I'll try and find out for you!

Thanks!! Any idea about sources?

On 2/27/2018 at 9:45 AM, All In My Head said:

Welp I forgot about it. Anyone want to take it over? I'm so busy.

I could take over, would I have to make a new thread or continue on this one? I'm sorry, I'm a newbie at this :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

qtBXe19.png

 

Streams as of March 8, 2018

 

Room 93

Is There Somewhere  -  40,920,340

*Ghost  -  89,590,412

*Hurricane  -  50,055,618

Empty Gold  -  17,080,372

Trouble - Stripped  -  28,796,082

 

Total  -  86,796,794

*Total  -  226,442,824

 

BADLANDS

 

Castle   -   71,002,890

Hold Me Down   -   86,412,882

New Americana   -   17,580,760

Drive   -   44,267,164

Hurricane   -   50,555,618

Roman Holiday   -   38,633,319

Ghost   -   89,590,412

Colors  -  163,538,854

Colors pt. II   -  16,250,957

Strange Love   -   25,300,573

Coming Down   -   31,767,351

Haunting   -   31,767,351

Gasoline  -  113,847,746

Control  -  58,561,214

Young God  -  40,471,711

I Walk The Line  -  23,079,646

 

Total  -  1,072,628,448

 

hopeless fountain kingdom

 

The Prologue  -  6,587,454

100 Letters  -  17,841,675

Eyes Closed  -  49,250,625

Heaven In Hiding  -  20,391,468

Alone  -  16,671,011

Now Or Never  -  267,190,672

Sorry  -  30,565,321

Good Mourning  -  7,355,368

Lie  -  14,279,368

Walls Could Talk  -  24,820,800

Bad At Love  -  169,352,520

Don't Play  -  14,164,757

Strangers  -  49,620,293

Angel On Fire  -  11,246,187

Devil In Me  -  13,717,254

Hopeless  -  14,989,949

 

Total  -  728,144,722

(i ****ed something up in HFK's streams last week, ignore me :emofish:)

 

Singles & Collaborations

 

Collaborations:

Justin Bieber feat. Halsey - The Feeling  -  155,971,784

The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey - Closer  -  1,235,649,819

PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Halsey - Damage  -  16,403,672

G-Eazy and Halsey - Him & I  -  219,303,506

 

Singles:

Halsey feat. Lido - Tokyo Narita (Freestyle)  -  11,983,067

Halsey - Not Afraid Anymore  -  40,552,231

 

Total  -  1,679,864,079

 

Career Total  -  3,707,080,073

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Love Test said:

Sorry I've been gone so long :jonny5:Got hit by TWO nor'easters and couldn't post her streams on mobile since we had no power.

 

ANYWAYS her streams will uploaded soon.

Thanks!! Any idea about sources?

I could take over, would I have to make a new thread or continue on this one? I'm sorry, I'm a newbie at this :celestial5:

You would have to ask the mods to switch it. You should message them, because I forgot how to go about the switch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US digital sales: Bad At Love, @halsey 596,000 (total).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully after Alone and another single, hfk can reach 1B streams on Spotify. Streaming legend :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangers - Worldwide Sales 

 

US: 350,000
UK: 40,000
Canadá: 20,000
BR: 20,000
Australia: 10,000
Phillipines: 5,000

 

TOTAL: 460,000 (SPS) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites