Jump to content

Grace Randolph interviews fan


ReverseWarholian

Recommended Posts

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

She's not "incredibly ignorant". I know y'all don't see the world like this, but the Twitter community where everyone is perfect and know every single detail about social movements, doesn't exist in real life. Grace may be stupid sometimes, but she's a good person. 

Exactly. :toofunny3:

 

Grace is a liberal centrist, not a gateway to the alt right. You guys act like children sometimes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ReverseWarholian

    1267

  • Assassin

    501

  • Lights and Waves

    455

  • D_Man3379

    346

aayAlex
17 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

She's not "incredibly ignorant". I know y'all don't see the world like this, but the Twitter community where everyone is perfect and know every single detail about social movements, doesn't exist in real life. Grace may be stupid sometimes, but she's a good person. 

This

 

and besides, half of the fun is dragging Grace for her different takes on ****. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)

Can't wait for Grace to seethe about Avatar overtaking Endgame's box office on Movie Math :fan:

 

@XAMJ @Walk_Away21

Edited by ReverseWarholian
Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
7 minutes ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Can't wait for Grace to seethe about Avatar overtaking Endgame's box office on Movie Math :fan:

 

@XAMJ @Walk_Away21

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian

Is she forgetting Endgame had a very elongated theatrical run (including a highly promoted re-expansion around the 10th weekend mark) in many countries for the sole purpose of beating Avatar's original record? :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Walk_Away21
2 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Is she forgetting Endgame had a very elongated theatrical run (including a highly promoted re-expansion around the 10th weekend mark) in many countries for the sole purpose of beating Avatar's original record? :rip:

 

She’s a clown. Endgame was a god awful movie anyway. From the clips on YouTube I’ve seen anyway. :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She’s a clown. Endgame was a god awful movie anyway. From the clips on YouTube I’ve seen anyway. :fan:

Pack it up. It's over. Close back up all the movie theatres again!

 

Glad the rightful #1 has been restored :gaygacat4:

Edited by ReverseWarholian
Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

Grace seething over avatar taking the number 1 spot makes my day :ahh:

Same. I didn't mind Endgame but Avatar was literally a cultural event despite aging like bread and this news is the perfect kickoff for the sequel campaign.

Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379

Yeah, she’s definitely gonna be bitter in this weeks movie math.   
 

Can’t wait! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves
10 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Can't wait for Grace to seethe about Avatar overtaking Endgame's box office on Movie Math :fan:

 

@XAMJ @Walk_Away21

 

10 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

 

The way we in this thread predict literally everything she’s about to say and do before she does it :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ReverseWarholian
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

 

The way we in this thread predict literally everything she’s about to say and do before she does it :deadbanana4:

...and here she is in 2019 prematurely fuming about Endgame's RE-RELEASE or "bring back event" still not initially measuring up to Avatar's tally :dies: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday
12 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

Same. I didn't mind Endgame but Avatar was literally a cultural event despite aging like bread and this news is the perfect kickoff for the sequel campaign.

Was it? I was 17 when Avatar came out, which means I was the target demo, but I don’t remember it being a phenomenon. I remember being heavily promoted and shoved down peoples faces that the 3D was amazing, so everyone went to see it, but it wasn’t something we discussed or cared about. Everyone knew it was wack when it came out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves
9 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

...and here she is in 2019 prematurely fuming about Endgame's RE-RELEASE or "bring back event" still not initially measuring up to Avatar's tally :dies: 

 

 

Grabbing my snacks for the movie math meltdown:gaygacat3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
D_Man3379
10 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

...and here she is in 2019 prematurely fuming about Endgame's RE-RELEASE or "bring back event" still not initially measuring up to Avatar's tally :dies: 

 

 

Kiiii at her being wrong about Toy Story 4 not able to make a billon. :fan: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
KasioKas

 

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

Was it? I was 17 when Avatar came out, which means I was the target demo, but I don’t remember it being a phenomenon. I remember being heavily promoted and shoved down peoples faces that the 3D was amazing, so everyone went to see it, but it wasn’t something we discussed or cared about. Everyone knew it was wack when it came out. 

It was the moment and wasn't "shoved down peoples throats". You speaking based on your own town/community as opposed to the greater global population. No amount of promo can push a film to the hieghts Avatar had without phenomenal word of mouth, it did not have a huge fanbase prior to the film's release like the MCU does and an established story and famous fictional characters. It was massively sucessful because it was a cultural moment and had very positive reception.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Labyrinth
1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

 

It was the moment and wasn't "shoved down peoples throats". You speaking based on your own town/community as opposed to the greater global population. No amount of promo can push a film to the hieghts Avatar had without phenomenal word of mouth, it did not have a huge fanbase prior to the film's release like the MCU does and an established story and famous fictional characters. It was massively sucessful because it was a cultural moment and had very positive reception.

It was definitely shoved down people’s throat. People including myself mainly watched it because it was marketed as the first ever 3D movie

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

 

It was the moment and wasn't "shoved down peoples throats". You speaking based on your own town/community as opposed to the greater global population. No amount of promo can push a film to the hieghts Avatar had without phenomenal word of mouth, it did not have a huge fanbase prior to the film's release like the MCU does and an established story and famous fictional characters. It was massively sucessful because it was a cultural moment and had very positive reception.

I honestly think it was how it was promoted. I remember thinking I should go and watch it because I didn’t want to miss out on a new kind of cutting-edge movie that “everyone was talking about” (ie that the studio spent serious $ on promoting). I am so disinterested in watching lanky blue aliens prancing about some cgi fake-ass planet, but I watched it because it was so hyped. The movie was not that great. I barely remember the plot.

Edited by Haburo
Link to post
Share on other sites
DoctorIce
On 3/11/2021 at 9:20 PM, Pans Labyrinth said:

I’ve never seen this. This is so disgusting even for her :biblio:

Good grief. :hoetenks: Genuinely vile. 

If The Handsmaid's Tale was real, Grace would definitely be one of the Aunts. 

Edited by DoctorIce
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves

So Grace says that justice league is Snyders best film. I think the reviews are going to be mixed but not as bad as the original.

Link to post
Share on other sites
boxoffice
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

So Grace says that justice league is Snyders best film. I think the reviews are going to be mixed but not as bad as the original.

I think the same tbh. Maybe still rotten but not to the extent of Whedon's version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman Holiday
8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

 

It was the moment and wasn't "shoved down peoples throats". You speaking based on your own town/community as opposed to the greater global population. No amount of promo can push a film to the hieghts Avatar had without phenomenal word of mouth, it did not have a huge fanbase prior to the film's release like the MCU does and an established story and famous fictional characters. It was massively sucessful because it was a cultural moment and had very positive reception.

That “phenomenal word of mouth” didn’t last very long. Most people can’t even name a single character in that forgettable movie. I don’t consider it extending its lead a good thing. At least End Game was an actual cultural event. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...