MJ's 2019 sales & streams up significantly

Drive Bitch

Angel of Pop won again 

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

Those LIARS and the SHEEP that followed them tried to silence THE KING OF POP but he was like NO!

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

His streaming (audio, video, etc) is up 39.7% over last year. 

The backfire :rip: He's truly untouchable 

Legend. Sheeple don’t understand that by yelling and throwing tantrums and SCREAMING at the other party’s face won’t do no good, but in fact alienate them even more against your point. A prime example of that is Trump’s victory, but that’s a conversation y’all aren’t ready to have yet :coffee2:

OT: That’s difficult to have no many have that :clap3: 

20 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

I'm sure the same happened to R. Kelly though. All those news about him brought attention to all his work he had done in the past. 

well... I gagged at the thot of Dan Reed thinking he was up to sth. 

The guys that ‘exposed’ him had no credibility so I’m not surprised

FYQRlX2.gif

People keep trying to assign sexuality to people that may or may not exist. Michael had no interest in sexual activity. 

24 minutes ago, Armani? said:

A successful dead pedophile :cm:

Edited by mcohen

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

People keep trying to assign sexuality to people that may or may not exist. Michael had no interest in sexual activity. 

Somebody is lying. His fans, bodyguards, and brother say he was a ladies man with lots of secret girlfriends around the world whenever gay allegations come up. Then when the pedo allegations come up certain people say he had no interest in sexual activity. Both can’t be true

23 minutes ago, anastasha said:

People don't care about abused children, we know this.

well, Oprah is to blame. She literally tried to lynch a black man who was innocent bc he was skinny and she eats her feelings due to mental problems. So, in the end, she is to blame that people do not care for real victims when the alleged victims are so damn... vile. 

It's like seeing a man and thinking: Oh he's hot and then you see the Swastika on his arm... and you slowly have to backtrack... that's exactly the feeling I have now when I see Miss Winfrey. 

Thank God Mr. Jackson is free in spirit and pure at heart and winning from beyond teaching us important lessons like Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Well talent what can i say! His greatest hits record has been on the chart consistently all year too!

21 hours ago, stevyy said:

well, Oprah is to blame. She literally tried to lynch a black man who was innocent bc he was skinny and she eats her feelings due to mental problems. So, in the end, she is to blame that people do not care for real victims when the alleged victims are so damn... vile. 

It's like seeing a man and thinking: Oh he's hot and then you see the Swastika on his arm... and you slowly have to backtrack... that's exactly the feeling I have now when I see Miss Winfrey. 

Thank God Mr. Jackson is free in spirit and pure at heart and winning from beyond teaching us important lessons like Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

If hell exists he's burning eternally there.

He's basically the ultimate legend. 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:50 AM, Miss Korea said:

:alexz:The most talented musical act to EVER live can't be denied.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, stevyy said:

well, Oprah is to blame.

Oprah is DEAD to me. I stopped watching her Channel over her loud MJ-hating mouth. I will NOT be supporting:

• Queen Sugar
  • Greenleaf
  • The Have & The Have Nots
  • Iyanla

NEVER AGAIN!

Only thing I'll miss is him.... 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.