ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

Story

Spoiler

Haus of Villain reunion, August 29th, 2019:

Hades was FUMING! He was once again foiled by this hunk demigod and has run out of options. He convened the order of Disney Villain.

Maleficent: Speak, insolent fool! Why have you brought us here? 

Hades: Chill chill. I hatch a plan to rid ourselves of these heroes once and for all.

Yzma: (mixing potions) Alright, let's hear it then. As long as I can test my experiment on them.

Cruella De Vil: (Strutting in with a small suitcase) Are any of them dogs? Let me know so I can collect their fur. 

Scar: Idiots... This is the Lord of the DEAD talking to us. We are going to kill them!

Hades: Scar is correct. Together, we can conquer the hope of these fool.

Maleficent: So be it. I offer my power. 

Jafar: And mine!

Shan Yu: (sharpens weapons)

Ursula: So we will rule all of the lands. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Hades: WE WILL STRIKE SOON!

tumblr_mxuokdvz291rb2udjo1_500.gif

---

In a nearby bar, later that night:

Walt Disney: It's great to see you again my old friend. The times sure have changed.

Mickey Mouse: Oh, yes! So much is different. Your master plan for Disney is going further than expected. If we haven-

Walt Disney: Maybe it's best to keep this mum until Google is acquired. So tell me why has you temporarily awaken me from my cryogenic sleep. 

Mickey: Well something was bothering me and I was wondering if you could help me?

Walt: Of course, my friend! Speak!

Mickey: Well it's about Min-

*BOOMS*

Pete: SUCKERS! HAHAHAHA *runs away*

Walt Disney has been killed. Walt Disney was...

Spoiler

Dessy - Walt Disney: (Host) You cannot truly die. You will oversee the game progression.

Mickey: Oh NO. I have you get you back into the Cryogenic chamber. 

Walt: *painfully* before you do... gather the other creations... he is not the only one plotting...

General Idea

This is a mafia game similar in veins to my previous one, ATRL Mafia II: Social Media War. Older ATRLer may know a version of this game call Slasher. Anyone who played Town of Salem will also know some of the processes of this game.

In this game, players are thrust into a situation where there is a vicious crime faction who kill someone every night, the Mafia. The Town goal is to eliminate all threatening non-town faction. Mafia goal is to eliminate the Town and any 3P threat. The 3P have their own separate win conditions and ability that may or may not work with or against both faction. 

What's Different?

This version of Mafia is called Open Role-Madness. In which all the roles are known at the start of the game and everyone will have some sort of ability. Not all ability are active, and some are even conditional. Due to the nature of this style, regular mafia game deliberations may be different due to the prominence of abilities. As thus, you can expect things to get pretty chaotic. 

Phases

There are two phases in the game: Day Phase and Night Phase. During Day Phase, all players deliberate and publicly vote to lynch (eliminate) one player from the game. During Night Phase, the Mafia deliberate and decide to kill off one player. Players may have abilities with allow them to act in either phases. 

Phases will be 36 hours for Day, and 12 hours for Night. My phases will be at 5 MST. Simple google 5:00am/pm Arizona time to your own time to figure out timezone. A countdown timer will also be provided. 

As you would expect, this game will require daily activity. Posting once is acceptable but it is recommended and encouraged that you go a bit beyond this to have a fun and engaging experience. 

Voting

Each Day Phase, all players must submit a valid lynch vote in the thread. It must be bolded and underlined and state the name of the player. Here is an example of how a valid lynch vote should look like: Lynch Dessy. If you don't want to lynch anyone, you may submit No lynch. If you want to take back a vote without choosing another option, Unlynch or Unlynch Dessy. Be warned, this will count as not voting if you fail to submit by end of Day. 

Votes may be changed as many times as you wish until the end of the Day Phase; the last one submitted counts.

Tie votes will be randomized. So if two votes for players are equal, it will be randomized so that one is dead. No lynch is the only way to prevent a lynch in this game.

Elimination

Once you are dead by lynch or kill, you are removed from the game and you may no longer post in the game thread. Since there is a Revival role, dead players will still be considered "in play" until that role is dead. Otherwise, you will be allowed to post again only after the game is over. You are strictly not allowed to coach or discuss with any remaining players in the game. Your role and alignment will be revealed when you die. There will be a spectator's chat for people to observe the game upon the death of the Reviver. 

Chat

I use Discord as a mean of allowing for players chat. Mafia usually players enjoy the real time discussion found in chat/messaging site like Discord/Skype/Whatsapp/etc. Discord is the easiest for me to host on. Mafia, Best Friends and Dead/Speculator's Chat will be on discord. If this is an issue, please let me know.

Disqualification

Players are disqualified at the end of the phase, or on the spot for more serious violations. Disqualified players are treated as if they were lynched or killed and may suffer extra consequences and cannot be revived.

DQ if:

• You don't submit a valid lynch vote during Day Phase you will receive a warning. Failure to do so for the second time results in a disqualification.
  • You are caught discussing the game outside of: the game thread, the Mafia chat or the Spectator's Chat should there be one, you are out without warning. If you are dead in the game and cheating by talking to players who are still alive, I may no longer allow you to play in any game I may host in the future. And you may face a WP from a mod.
  • You edit a post you will receive a warning. If you edit a post for the second time, you will be disqualified! Again, NO EDITING! If you want to fix an error please make a second post instead. Mods can also see any edited posts even for plus members. This is simply to preserve the game integrity.  
  • You make a screenshot of any PM I send you and share it, directly quote any PM I send you, or post an image of your role pm, you will be disqualified. Posting images of roles which have been revealed is allowed, since that information will be accessible from the game thread. 
  • This game still follows ATRL rules, so any violation will be reported and dealt with accordingly. There were no issues last games, so let's keep it like that.

Other information

• There is an anti-role claiming mechanic in this game. The Triple Kill will allow mafia to kill three players if they guess their roles correctly. 
  • This is a game which requires active participation. If you're not able to contribute, don't sign up. No one is expected to be in the thread all day. But think of making at least 3 substantive posts a day. You can expect this game to take a couple weeks at best. 
  • If you have any questions about the game rules, feel free to ask them here. This game can be confusing so it's bet to get questions out of the way.
  • There may be a couple mini-games with prizes that can benefit your alignment. 
  • If you wish to sign up, state so in this thread.

Game size

32 Players

---

20 Town
8 Mafia
4 3P

I am hopefully looking for 32 players exactly. I can trim that slightly but I cannot go over that. If you want to play if it's full, or think that you may not be able to play right away (start time next week) then consider signing up as a substitute. Subs are this game's godsends and I will call on you if the need arises. 

Roles will be randomized. 

Town Roles:

Spoiler

Basil:

(Detective) You may target one player each night. You will learn if they are innocent or guilty. An inconclusive result would be granted if the target is a 3rd party, if you were enforced/roleblocked, or if your target receives doctor aid.

Mickey Mouse:

(Jack-Of-All-Trade/JOAT) You have 4 stocks, one each for Detective, Doctor, Vigilante, Enforcer. During Night, you may use one of your stocks and target a player. 

Donald Duck:

(Doctor) You may target one player each night. That player will be protected from all kill attempts that phase. You may not target yourself.

Cinderella:

(Defender) At night, you may target a player. If they are targeted for a kill you will die in their place. You have 2 stocks of this ability. 

Pinocchio:

(Liar) You will be investigated as aligned with mafia.

(Real Boy) If you would be lynched during Day, it will fail the first time. 

Timon: (Best Friends) You know the identity of Pumbaa and will be entered into a chat with that player. If you are targeted for a kill, Pumbaa will die instead.

Pumbaa: (Best Friends) You know the identity of Timon and will be entered into a chat with that player. If you are targeted for a kill, Timon will die instead.

Tinker Bell: (Tracker) You may target one player each night. You will learn if anyone visited that target that night. 

Elsa: (Frozen) At night, you may freeze all of the mafia's actions. This can only be used once. 

Goofy: (All-For-One Bomber) If both Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse are killed or lynched, you may throw a bomb at a player. It will explode in 2 Day from the time you sent it or after the 10th player it is passed to. If it explodes, the player currently holding the bomb will die on the spot. 

Minnie Mouse: (Back-up JOAT) If Mickey is killed or lynched, you gain only ONE stock for Detective, Doctor, Vigilante and Enforcer. In other words, you can only choose one of the ability to use. 

Princess Jasmine: (Royalty) Your vote will always count three times. The triple vote will not be publicly shown.

Daisy Duck: (Jailor) Each night you may jail one player. They will not be able to perform an action and they will not be able to vote the following Day. You cannot target the same player consecutively.

Simba: (Roar) If you are among the top 2 lynch candidates (aka the most votes) after ⅓ of Day has passed, then you may trigger a thunderdome. Players then must only vote for one of the top 2 candidates and all other votes will be canceled. 

Stitch: (Vigilante) You begin the game with 3 kill stocks. Starting Night 2, you may begin using them.  

Winnie The Pooh: (Honey Pot) Each night you will gain a pot(stock) of honey. Each time you gain 4, you will gain one-shot bulletproof (cannot be killed at night). 

Fa Mulan: (Lookout) Each Night, you may target one player. You will know what ability targeted them, if any. 

Snow White: (OG Princess) If 3 Disney Princess dies, then you can reveal yourself to the gamestate at any point. Your vote will count twice. 

Tiana: (Revelations) At night you can see a list of all abilities that were used and who they were used on, but not who used them. You can only use this ability once. 

Moana: (Revival) You may bring back one player. This can only be used once.

Mafia roles: 

Spoiler

Hades:

(Godfather) You are the leader of the mafia. You are responsible for submitting the Mafia kill. 

(Triple Kill) Instead of a mafia kill, you may submit 3 players and their corresponding roles. If you guess incorrectly then the kill will fail. Both kill abilities will be passed down till the last mafia. 
(Immortal) You cannot be killed by the Serial Killer, unless you are the last mafia. 

Maleficent:

(Mistress of All Evil) At any point during Day, you can choose to prevent any lynch vote. All other day based ability will also be canceled out. You can only use this once. 

(Dragon) If investigated, you will turn into a Dragon and lose the MoAE ability and gain the following: If you are lynched, you can kill one player among those who voted for you. If you are killed, you will kill the player who targeted you. 

Ursula:

(Silencer) Each night you may target one player. They will not be able to talk or vote in the game thread the following Day Phase.

Scar:

You can only use one of the following ability each night:

(Enforcer) Each night you may target one player. Their ability will not be successful.

(Strongman) You have two stocks. You can target one player. All mafia ability targeting them will not fail. 

Cruella De Vil:

(Forger) Each Night you may target one player. If they are investigated, their result will be inconclusive. If you target Pluto, you will be able to skin him and he will join the mafia team. You will also gain Disguise

Jafar:

(Disguise) You will appear as aligned with the Town when investigated.

(My Final Wish!) Each night you may look for Genie. If you find him, his ability will be negated and you will be immune to kills. 

Yzma: (Poisoner) You have a chance to poison a target during night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been poisoned. This ability can only be used once. 

Shan Yu: (Relentless) You will survive the first kill attempt on you at night. If you survive, your role will be revealed. 

3P Roles:

Spoiler

Pluto:

(Survivor/Traitor) Your only goal is to survive to the end. You will win with the surviving alignment. However, if you are targeted by Cruella De Vil you will join the mafia team. 

Genie: (3 wishes) You have one stock each for the following:
1) You may gift a player a present with a random stock of Doctor, Vigilante, Enforce or Bomb.
2) You may wish to invoke a magical mini-game that all players can partake in. 
3) Freed. If the first two wishes has been granted AND resolved. You may wish to be removed from the game. This will count as a win for you regardless of the surviving alignment. Otherwise, you’d win with town. 

Cheshire Cat:

(Jester) You will only win if you are lynched. 
(1-Shot Bulletproof) You will survive one kill attempt against you.
(Cryptic) Each day, at any point, you may submit a strange message to the game. 300 characters max. DM the message to the host.

Pete: (Serial Killer) You can submit a kill every other night. If the mafia is eliminated, you can kill every night. Your goal is to be the sole survivor. 

Priority List: 

Spoiler

MOAE > 3 Wishes > Enforcer > Strongman > Jailor > Revival > Frozen > Best Friends > Dragon > Bomb >  Poisoner > Doctor > Defender > Bulletproof, Relentless Honey Pot > Immortal > Serial Killer > Triple Kill, Mafia Kill > Vigilante > Liar, Disguise > Forger > Silencer >  Detective > Revelations > Tracker > Lookout > Roar > OG Princess > Royalty > Jester > Survivor 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline of Event.

Start of Day 1: White As Snow

D1: Genie's Minigame

Start of Night 1: Link

Start of Day 2: The Mafia Awakens

Start of Night 2: Arabian Nights

Start of Day 3: Genie but Psycho

D3 DQ'd: Link

D3: The Disney Acquisition Minigame

Start of Night 3: All the Powers of Hell!

Start of Day 4: Stitch's Celebration

Start of Night 4: Nothing is Promised

Start of Day 5: Frozen Nightmare

Start of Night 5: Pull The Lever!

Start of Day 6: Prelude to Fantasia!

Day 6: Fantasia Start / End

Start of Night 6: Tragedy of Hades

Night 6: Pete goes boom

Start of Day 7: All Stitched Up

Start of Night 7: Most everyone’s mad here

Start of Day 8: And The Darkness Will Fail

Start of Night 8: Mountainous Peak

Start of Day 9: Death of an Icon

Start of Night 9: Yall Hate Pluto, Huh?

yD1hhzy.png

1. fiercE

2. Hikari - (Shan Yu) Lynched Day 8

3. XxPrinceOfDarknessxX

4. Psycho - (Genie) Shot Night Two

5. kiiwii - (Simba) Stabbed Night 5

6. Bawdee - (Cruella) Shot Night Three

7. KatyCatPH - (Pumbaa) Killed Night One

8. Overprotected - (Cheshire Cat) Lynch Day 7

9. bestfiction - (Minnie) Killed Night Two

10. mokitsu - (Tinker Bell) Poisoned Night 4

11. Guero

12. Nurr

13. PinkBox - (Stitch) Killed Night 6/Revived Day 7

14.Dibbles

15. Brutus and Cassius

16. Dolce Vita

17. Dante

18. Badboidami - (Pinocchio) Killed Night 5 

19. Iceland

20. Icarus - (Mulan) Killed Night 5

21. Wesleywalrus/Witch Privilege - (Pete) Exploded Day 6

22. Cherry123 - (Tiana) Killed Night 5

23. Moonlightbae - (Cinderella) Shot Night 8

24. Disruptive

25. Hug - (Hades) Lynched Day 6

26. Caesar - (Snow White) DQ'd Day 6

27. Lady Bird

28. thecptz - (Maleficent) Shot Night 7

29. BabyCantYouSee - (Daisy) DQ Day 3

30. Wes - (Mickey Mouse) Killed Night 8

31. Pacaveli/weed - (Jasmine) Lynched Day 2

32. coldoutside - (Yzma) Lynched Day 5

Subs:

1. enxe

2. Witch Privilege

3. Weed

Speculate:

sign me up xx

Oh wow Miss @Dessy is back in the house. Sign me up! Hopefully I win again this time.

Sign-Ups:

1. fiercE

2. Hikari

3. XxPrincePfDarknessxX

4. Psycho

5. kiiwii

6. Bawdee

7. KatyCatPH

Lemme do promo later tonight. 

Sign-Ups:

1. fiercE

2. Hikari

3. XxPrincePfDarknessxX

4. Psycho

5. kiiwii

6. Bawdee

7. KatyCatPH

8. Overprotected

9. bestfiction

10. mokitsu

11. Guero

12. Nurr

@PinkBox @Hug @thecptz @Unoriginal @Satan @Badboidami @Lukey @Ecstasy @levi_valvi @Dibbles @Fruity @Xedretinz Lododnz@HotHeaven @PoKiTaurus @Ratchet ★ @K$Ellie @Pendulum @Dolce Vita @Pacaveli @Queen Conchita @Red Light

You all either expressed interest in this game or have played a game last year. Look at it

cMdAUrE.gif

1 minute ago, Nurr said:

12. Nurr

even if I'm not 100 % how this works

cMdAUrE.gif

I'll make it easy for you.

Don't die.

cMdAUrE.gif

Sign-Ups:

1. fiercE

2. Hikari

3. XxPrincePfDarknessxX

4. Psycho

5. kiiwii

6. Bawdee

7. KatyCatPH

8. Overprotected

9. bestfiction

10. mokitsu

11. Guero

12. Nurr

13. PinkBox

Just now, Dessy said:

I'll make it easy for you.

Don't die.

cMdAUrE.gif

well

Bildergebnis für atrl nicki gif

You edit a post you will receive a warning. 

Bildergebnis für tiffany pollard gif whew

Sign-Ups:

1. fiercE

2. Hikari

3. XxPrincePfDarknessxX

4. Psycho

5. kiiwii

6. Bawdee

7. KatyCatPH

8. Overprotected

9. bestfiction

10. mokitsu

11. Guero

12. Nurr

13. PinkBox

14.Dibbles

15. I'm not Wonderlust

16. Dolce Vita

The Payola happening rn. :hoetenks:

You non-Games section bitches better don't sign up if you're gonna go ghost once this start. Just sayin'

4rk4OLW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.