Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Riverdale: Season 3

2,183 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, Britney Jean said:

Wait Sabrina and Riverdale got the same creator? That would explain why they butchered anything gay related in Sabrina S2 and Riverdale S3 (sending Moose away, Kevin and Fangs barely have any romantic scenes together) :shakeno:

which is annoying bc the writer is gay, no? rip

I WAS SO AFRAID BETTY WAS GOING TO JOIN THE FARM OMG WHAT THE HELL thank god she ran

can they kill Ethel off

that bitch Hiram finally got what he deserved, yes Archie and Ronnie :jonny5:

ARCHIE RUNNING TO RONNIE AND THEN REGGIE BEING THERE :jonny5:

will I get wps for my posts lmaooo

On 5/11/2019 at 4:32 PM, FAN said:

Just watched the latest episode and I’m ****ing shook. Jason being alive this whole time? :eek:

bitch I just saw the empty coffin omg, another twist I was shook just like Evelyn repeating her years and being Edgar's wife wth omg. Finale next week, more insanity and non realistic ness BUT buckle up kiddos :eatpopcorn:

I'm here for Jason being alive.

Also, Reggie>Archie (but of course they'll undo this next episode). WTF @ Kevin and Fangs. For the millionth time, Betty remains the only consistent character on this show. I'm calling that Hermione has to be involved somehow. She will be worse than Hiram and they will regret locking him up. I think that's the irony they're setting up.

Are they still ignoring Luke death becasuse nothing in archie dumb life would matter if his dad is dead

This show now feels like some sort of genius compared to GoT.

2 hours ago, Cas said:

This show now feels like some sort of genius compared to GoT.

:skull:

kinda true though - I'm more excited for the Riverdale finale than I am for the GoT finale. :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, rac7d said:

Are they still ignoring Luke death becasuse nothing in archie dumb life would matter if his dad is dead

Probably the writers gonna give Luke the classic traffic accident treatment. Mary Andrews would appear more often in S4 to replace him. Rip Luke :weeps:

So they actually managed to tie this season together, SHOW that they had a plan since season 2 and set up a LOT of interesting threads for the next season? 

I am in complete SHOCK.

1 hour ago, Obsession said:

So they actually managed to tie this season together, SHOW that they had a plan since season 2 and set up a LOT of interesting threads for the next season? 

I am in complete SHOCK.

What was that finale???

2 hours ago, Obsession said:

I am in complete SHOCK.

Imma watch the episode in a few hours omg hopefully season 4 isn’t too much like S3

2 hours ago, Obsession said:

I am in complete SHOCK.

The way everything made sense :deadbanana4: 

The Veronica storyline is getting annoying as hell thougj

28 minutes ago, Caesar said:

The way everything made sense :deadbanana4: 

The Veronica storyline is getting annoying as hell thougj

Honestly im tired of Hirams antics

What about that flash forward???

3 hours ago, Obsession said:

I am in complete SHOCK.

GoT hew?

So, was Penelope manage to escape after the hunt? To think that she single-handedly killed the Black Hood. What a villain 

:clap3:Chic being the gargoyle king is predictable. What about the old sister? Did she get caught? English is not my first language and watching without any subs available made me miss some details.

And they still trying to use Kevin for S4 by making him not worthy to 'ascend' lol, he'll remain the most useless character then. Poor Alice, hopefully she's just hiding somewhere with other ascended farmies. Charles finally appear, what a hottie :smitten:

Varchie is back is the most whatever moment. Did anyone even missed them being together? Oh and the fast forwarded scene, did they kill Jughead? How are they gonna escape the FBI or police from investigating, they are literally Jug's closest friend :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Cas said:

GoT hew?

nnn.

NNN.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

If you'd've told me last month that Riverdale would be serving better writing than GOT, I would've jumped off a bridge.

29 minutes ago, Miles. said:

nnn.

NNN.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

If you'd've told me last month that Riverdale would be serving better writing than GOT, I would've jumped off a bridge.

And you wouldn't have been alone.

Posted (edited)

We can all agree that this season was a mess. So, i am in absolutely shock that they still managed to tie everything together and gave us a satisfying season finale. They turned everything around in 40 minutes. Amazing :clap3: And the cliffhanger actually leaves me excited for the fourth season, even tho i don't actually believe that Jughead is dead. Maybe Jughead killed someone and they cover it up? Like in the last seasons of DH and PLL. The only things i didn't like that Hiram is still a thing (get rid of him already) and the whole Cheryl/Jason's dead body storyline.

Tbh, i thought the Gargoyle king would be the coroner. But Chic makes more sense.

I'm about to watch the final :duca:

WHAT AN EPISODE!! Was supposed to give up after this season but they managed to pull me right back in for season 4 cause of the quality. Really nice way to connect all three seasons!

5 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

We can all agree that this season was a mess. So, i am in absolutely shock that they still managed to tie everything together and gave us a satisfying season finale. They turned everything around in 40 minutes. Amazing :clap3: And the cliffhanger actually leaves me excited for the fourth season, even tho i don't actually believe that Jughead is dead. Maybe Jughead killed someone and they cover it up? Like in the last seasons of DH and PLL. The only things i didn't like that Hiram is still a thing (get rid of him already) and the whole Cheryl/Jason's dead body storyline.

Tbh, i thought the Gargoyle king would be the coroner. But Chic makes more sense.

I think maybe Hiram is who they kill in the fast forward maybe?