Lizzo’s “Good As Hell” #5 on US iTunes.

umich

QueenofCopyPaste

About to enter Top 50 on  Pop radio too 

This song is sooooo old :deadbanana: They lipsynched to this on Drag Race like... 2 seasons ago.

At her stage in her career, hits are importance, so they should push this irregardless of it not being on her album. Hopefully they do

Taylor's promoting power :clap3:

looks like juice is following it to be late 2019 or early 2020 hit. her songs were definitely ahead of their time

Her best song! I couldn't understand when it was released why it wasn't a huge hit but now that Lizzo has so much exposure this will be a surefire hit!

If they add this one to her album too I'll laugh

But I'm happy she's having another hit on her hands

8 hours ago, Shinning said:

This song is sooooo old :deadbanana: They lipsynched to this on Drag Race like... 2 seasons ago.

Never too late to smash, tbh. The song is a mother****ing bop, so it deserves to be a hit.

Her team better push it. I know Lizzo checks the charts religiously so I hope she is insisting her label send it to radio properly and adding it to playlists on Spotify and Apple.

This is truly so unique to have her first hits be all these years old songs while she has a whole new album out :psyduck:

The amount of re-issues for her album are gonna look a mess :skull:

29 minutes ago, lover. said:

It’s what her best song deserves. 

this thread is not about soulmate tho?

This is literally insane :rip: A hits a hit though :cm: 

This released in March 2016 as part of the Barbershop 3 soundtrack, its been played over scenes in 3 different movies since (Bad Moms Xmas, I Feel Pretty & Blockers).

Obama was still in Office was this released. :dies:

For some context, this was released in the same year as and 6 months prior Halsey's "Closer". 

:dies:

sfdifj I can't at the GP just making these older songs hits instead of what she has out now :rip: Good As Hell is cute but I really want Soulmate or Tempo as the next single.

10 hours ago, Shinning said:

my first thought too :dies: 

good for her! the song is great even if it's old AF, she better keep collecting hits!

Has this happened to anyone else I’m recent years? I think it’s hysterical but good this is her best song and it deserves to be her most successful

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.