Spotify: Ava's Torn 148k (1.5 days)

iHype.

Not surprised. Personally I don’t see this becoming a hit in America, maybe in Europe tho. 

Atlantic is really doing her dirty. They wasted all the SBP exposure.

Hope this gets the right treatment.

I finally started using Spotify. Lemme give the song a few streams, it's pretty catchy. 

Eh, she's still not a known name and it didn't get playlisted. It's also performing poorly on iTunes. I still don't understand the point of a Monday release. 101 of those streams are mine btw!

Edited by KillingYourCareer

Seriously not even 200K with a global #1 hit this same year. This is Ciara numbers... actually Ciara's last single did 200K+ first day

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Her team is actual garbage. How they completely wasted a potential pop girl’s hype is beyond me. 

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Well, she's not an established name yet, so what are we expecting

If it wasn't for ATRL, I would have no idea that this song is out and I actually love her

1sBQcgO.gif

I thought that torn was her surname for a second :deadbanana: 

I will listen to it

The powerful forces that be are trying to end another Albanian pop girl, but Ava will not have it. Also smash hit doesn't smash overnight, she needs time for exposure. Like So Am I had

I wouldn’t worry. So Am I actually had decent numbers when it got pushed and this song is significantly better

this was never going to be a first week smash. give it time, let's see how it does when we have a MV, radio adds, playlists and some promo slots. SBP didn't exactly smash straight away. I've no doubt it'll do better than SAI and that was a moderate hit outside the US.

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

Seriously not even 200K with a global #1 hit this same year. This is Ciara numbers... actually Ciara's last single did 200K+ first day

ibxplvrsfpc1rwv1ua3.gif

Do we have a problem with the indie label president Ciara?

OT: Good for Ava.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.