Shake it Off re-enters Hot 100 in Japan

digitaldistortion

Embarrassing and disgusting that country is leaking nuclear radiation into our oceans. Not to mention they harpoon whales and slaughter dolphins and sharks 

14 minutes ago, RudeBoy93 said:

Embarrassing and disgusting that country is leaking nuclear radiation into our oceans. Not to mention they harpoon whales and slaughter dolphins and sharks 

That's true, but it's also almost completely off topic. I'm not reporting this though, because my posts also go off topic.

40 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Wow, that's so huge. I wonder how many weeks WANEGBT spent? I stopped checking for it after 70.

WANEGBT spent 104 weeks on the Japan Hot 100 :deadbanana3:

34 minutes ago, brianc33616 said:

That's true, but it's also almost completely off topic. I'm not reporting this though, because my posts also go off topic.

I am an environmentalist and I personally know Taylor swift is a snake immune to global warming 

Edited by RudeBoy93

2 hours ago, itsnickcray said:

The r&b classic or the disney version?

edit; oh nvm

mte

282d7TqSzM8Vy.gif

Hot 100 Japan is like the Japanese equivalent of Billboard's Dance chart :rip:

The official chart is ORICON

1 minute ago, BlazingLovatic said:

Hot 100 Japan is like the Japanese equivalent of Billboard's Dance chart

The official chart is ORICON

3 hours ago, RudeBoy93 said:

:chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.