Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

15,706 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, Bad Things said:

I wish Lauren didn't wear that ponytail last night... :doc:

it was cute she looked like a dominatrix... probably the most natural way for a straight-laced person to be sexy nnn

ally ****ing brought it at the PCA's. they all did but she truly impressed me. hope they keep working hard and improving.

The fact that there's so many reaction videos on youtube to the performance and they are all rooting for the girls. I'm so excited for 5H3. :heart2:

5H3 INCOMING,

I can't stop watching their PCAs performance

Follow me girlies and I'll follow back

4 minutes ago, and.y said:

I need the 5H3 lead. I wanted them to be over this era already. :cries:

i wish we were getting a single asap but it's probably coming after the asian 7/27 leg

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping that 5H3's lead single is released before Camila's so that 5H gets attention for "striking first". But if it's true that Camila's album is almost finished, I don't see that happening :katie: 

46 minutes ago, Bad Decisions said:

"We ain't worried 'bout nothing. We ain't worried 'bout NADA"

:gaycat2:

The shade :smitten:

I screamed when I heard them all singing that part

I'm so excited about #5H3 because they will sound better :jonny: 

COME TRU MOTHERS

tumblr_ok0a1tw1Wq1u3ybino3_540.gif

1 hour ago, shelven said:

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping that 5H3's lead single is released before Camila's so that 5H gets attention for "striking first". But if it's true that Camila's album is almost finished, I don't see that happening :katie: 

didn't the gurls already record since last year? they should have their lead single ready by now

1 minute ago, getback said:

didn't the gurls already record since last year? they should have their lead single ready by now

Some people said they did, but I don't see when they would have had the time or how not a single one of their songwriters/producers/team would have posted anything about recording sessions.

Then again, I never would have guessed Camila was working on an album throughout all of 2016, so who knows :rip: 

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Some people said they did, but I don't see when they would have had the time or how not a single one of their songwriters/producers/team would have posted anything about recording sessions.

Then again, I never would have guessed Camila was working on an album throughout all of 2016, so who knows :rip: 

Camila is still under Epic, so tbh even if her album is done, Epic can still put it on hold until 5H's done with their album :rip: 

I'm not sure how the situation is inside the label, but I can imagine LA Reid is not very pleased with Camila so maybe he will push 5H up first :celestial5: 

5 hours ago, 7/27 said:

The beginning of the PCA performance was so good, especially Lauren's solo :jonny: After that it kind of went downhill but I still enjoyed it. 

Yeah I'm with you on that. I don't think it was their best performance ever, but the beginning was awesome. The ending was missing was a climactic moment vocally for me though.

So glad this is finally unlocked and I'm back in here.

The PCA performance was a great kick-off for the new line-up, but I hope their label will put some coins and get them to work to make their performances even tighter, better choreo etc.