The Real Housewives: Vicki G Threatens to Kill Dorinda!

boys

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/15/2021 at 6:30 AM, Alexis Neiers said:

ugh what an evil, disgusting PIG Erika is, rot in jail bitch !

This made me LOL.

this RHONY season is such a chore to get through :deadbanana: i don't chalk it up to one or two cast members disrupting the flow it's just that.. they have NOTHING going on :deadbanana: i think it's way more dire than the RHOA season, which at least had some interesting conflict and personalities (#ThankYouLatoya), something to dissect. Heather coming back lead up to a whole bunch of nothing, so disappointing 

30 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

this RHONY season is such a chore to get through :deadbanana: i don't chalk it up to one or two cast members disrupting the flow it's just that.. they have NOTHING going on :deadbanana: i think it's way more dire than the RHOA season, which at least had some interesting conflict and personalities (#ThankYouLatoya), something to dissect. Heather coming back lead up to a whole bunch of nothing, so disappointing 

RHONY can sometimes take a warm up... we still have yet to see what caused Heather to cease filming (it wasn't the Hamptons), Sonja's big blow up and the fight that was teased in the promo. Supposedly sh*t hit the fan in Salem... I tried getting down there when they were filming, but it did not work out.

According to page six one of the newbies for RHOC is an “unknown” wealthy black woman.

the RHOC girls better get themselves some sensitivity training before they start filming before this turns into mess 

2 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

According to page six one of the newbies for RHOC is an “unknown” wealthy black woman.

the RHOC girls better get themselves some sensitivity training before they start filming before this turns into mess 

we need the 6th wife to be Lynne Curtin actually 

24 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

we need the 6th wife to be Lynne Curtin actually 

I thought Lynne was cute but she and heather would not be running in the same

circle.  She’s more gina’s speed 

12 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

I thought Lynne was cute but she and heather would not be running in the same

circle.  She’s more gina’s speed 

I see Heather eating up a signature “Lynne Curtin Cuff” 

P1012319.jpg

i say this a lot in my day to day and no one understands it

giphy.gif

also the scene of her awful trashy daughters being served the eviction notice never doesn’t make me SCREAM

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Erika's lawyers dropped her after seeing the documentary, clink clink, this bitch is getting locked up

The strange thing is even in a rich woman by marriage situation you rarely see them inherit $20M for their business.

that was a huge red flag

Everyone thinks they can be sexy blonde and make fun music and it'll sell. Britney really fooled the girls. 
poor willa, poor mandy, poor that girl from the hills, poor brook hogan, poor Jessica Simpson [well her brand is worth 1B so she won outside of music] and poor Erika.

16 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

RHONY is so bad. Devastating tbh

don't race bait and youth pander and let the old hags enjoy their final moments.

They could have at least used tinsley to transition into a more youthful approach.

They practically said: this is your replacements Vanderpump rules style but just like the juniors that were there to replace they flopped minus James and Lala and the rest is history.

Lulu and Ramona have a  few years left in them. Sonja maybe 1 left.

7Eqd9JE.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 hours ago, mokitsu said:

KELLY DODD AND BRAUNWYN OUT

HEATHER DUBROW IN

WORLD STOP!!!!!!

tumblr_pd7jl4zvjw1r1ult6o1_500.gif?resiz

17 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Axing Dodd and Brauwyn is a mistake. Nobody cares about Heather Dubrov.  The OC is about to be even more of a snoozefest than before

True but it might work out well tbh.

I think Tamra if she is going to be heather's friend is waiting for another 1-2 housewives to drop so that she can comeback and take the power position again.

4 minutes ago, *Tim said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQMaws2Myx3/

Imagine getting fired from your job only for your best friend to snatch that same job :ahh:

EDIT:  i have no idea how to embed **** here

Neither does the site 

ot; heather :clap: but Kelly is a mistake. I wonder if it’s because her republican husband….

10 minutes ago, *Tim said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQMaws2Myx3/

Imagine getting fired from your job only for your best friend to snatch that same job :ahh:

EDIT:  i have no idea how to embed **** here

LOL braunwyn is probably suicidal over this 

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, Million said:

Yes Heather 🍊👏🏻

Queen of OC.

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Neither does the site 

ot; heather :clap: but Kelly is a mistake. I wonder if it’s because her republican husband….

Her husband is one of the least offensive things about her. Its because her antics have grown stale

25 minutes ago, qurl said:

what rock did all u kelly stans crawl out from under ???? :skull: 

for real, i get dragged by methanny frankel for liking robyn yet someone on this page said they 'adore' her :confused::confused:

29 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

for real, i get dragged by methanny frankel for liking robyn yet someone on this page said they 'adore' her :confused::confused:

Hey I like Robyn more than the devil of Potomac, Ashley Darby

11 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Blame the NY fans with such low standards that they have been lying for years that watching this women **** around doing nothing is so entertaining :skull:. Well now they got their wish

Season 16 of Orange County will be a return to form. Getting rid of Heather was a terrible choice for this cast. Heather may not be the most entertaining or dramatic but she legitimizes the show. Along with having a stern personality that doesn't stop the show from swerving too far left. Like that disgusting train rumor and the majority of seasons 12-15's trashiness would not have occurred with Heather there. I'm happy to see opulence and an actual intellectual conversation. I hope tamra is left off the cast she is far too toxic and has a death grip on the cast to the point of derailing storylines. Tamra is a legendary yet overrated housewife who is far too obvious in her machinations

Honestly, I don't see the big deal with Leah's behavior it's no different from last season. The difference is the cast doesn't engage with her so it's come across more harmful (outside of the heather incident), than what it is. The issue with the cast is that there has been no growth whatsoever. Don't get me wrong Sonja and Ramona were entertaining once upon a time but they have overstayed their welcome. I also don't care for Eboni there isn't anything entertaining or ground breaking about a black woman being forced into educating the ignorant privileged white women. It's almost as pathetic as stating how respectable it is to be another person's emotional dumping ground. There needs to be a major cast shake up

The crystal vs. sutton feud is interesting because they are both so flawed it's hard to pick a side episode to episode. Sutton is a neurotic nightmare that is on the precipice of emotional breakdowns, but she is also pretty spot on in her estimations of others. Plus her off beat humor and style is something that has been terribly missing since Kim's departure. Crystal is an ice queen who can't let any grudges go but her lack of care for how she comes across results in her being fleshed out so to speak.

11 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Blame the NY fans with such low standards that they have been lying for years that watching this women **** around doing nothing is so entertaining :skull:. Well now they got their wish

girl shut up ! RHONY is pure comedic gold for people who understand it’s charm and appreciate the idiosyncrasies of these women who are perfect reality TV specimens , RHONY is having an off season not because of Eboni, even Leah really, or because they’re “doing nothing” but bc Bravo has not yet seemed to grasp that RHONY , much like RHOBH , thrives when there’s literally 8 of these hoes in a cast. think back to when we had Brandi, Taylor, Kim, Kyle, Lisa, Yolanda, Melissa, Adrianne featuring Faye Resnik in season 3 of BH …. it made it more dynamic !! whoever is producing RHONY currently is a huge, huge idiot for letting the cast slim down to just 5 full time women including 2 newbies. i think the only reason Dorinda really left is bc her relationship with both Ramona and Luann was pretty much beyond repair for her to enjoy filming anymore and the production was tired of her deflecting , but she shouldn’t have left , and they STILL need at least 2 more other women !!

12 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Season 16 of Orange County will be a return to form. Getting rid of Heather was a terrible choice for this cast. Heather may not be the most entertaining or dramatic but she legitimizes the show. Along with having a stern personality that doesn't stop the show from swerving too far left. Like that disgusting train rumor and the majority of seasons 12-15's trashiness would not have occurred with Heather there. I'm happy to see opulence and an actual intellectual conversation. I hope tamra is left off the cast she is far too toxic and has a death grip on the cast to the point of derailing storylines. Tamra is a legendary yet overrated housewife who is far too obvious in her machinations

did they get *rid* of heather tho ??? i genuinely don’t remember i guess , i figured she just kinda left cuz she legitimately did not need the show and bc she wanted to get away from where it was going with people liking Kelly her first season

Ă—
Ă—