Jump to content

The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!


boys
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kgeezy310

    1431

  • slw84

    1876

  • ShouldersSideways

    1249

  • boys

    2090

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, igninton said:

They're assassinating the character of the last two remaining OGs of RHONY

No ones assassinating their character but them. No one has any interest in protecting and turning a blind eye to Ramona or LuAnn's behavior. Their major fans are just like them anyway white and live in a bubble that's why they are so uncomfortable watching the show. It's like staring into a mirror but with less money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’d actually like to see what Eboni does with a second season now that’s she knows what’s up with reality tv. With that being said, she is way to normal and stable for housewives in general lol.  
 

anyway I think a realistic cast for next season 

 

Ramona 

Luanne 

Dorinda 

Leah 

Eboni 

Bershan (I think she could bring it as a full time and has a fun energy)

+ a new wife 

 

friends: Sonja, Tinsley 

 

Ramona and Luanne need storylines though. We only need to see Sonja at parties tbh 😹

 

and no Bethenny tbh. She is way too domineering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, boys said:

No ones assassinating their character but them. No one has any interest in protecting and turning a blind eye to Ramona or LuAnn's behavior. Their major fans are just like them anyway white and live in a bubble that's why they are so uncomfortable watching the show. It's like staring into a mirror but with less money.

:clap3:

 

Also, I agree Eboni needs a second season to really give her a fair chance. i think she has more to show and can be a girl's girl, really down to earth, loving, but also not afraid to call a bitch out. it'll be different not filming with a small ass cast, not during the height of the pandemic, and not in the midst of the George Floyd murder / racial reckoning. 

Edited by Alfred
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Leah dry try hard ass and Eboni Fox News Williams can stay gone. 

 

We want mess. We want Avirus and Methenny back. Heck I'll even take Slurrinda too. 

 

These kind of comments irk me a little. We all want mess. It's funny, shocking, and entertaining. But, like, for how long before it gets old? 

 

We've gotten tons of mess for 12 seasons of RHONY. Several dynamic characters, settings, looney storylines, etc. It's okay that we got a breather season. Why do so many viewers freak out over it? It doesn't hurt that we got some intellectual, nuanced conversations. God forbid. Ramona simply couldn't handle it. Bethenny, Carol, and Dorinda 100% would've engaged with it in a real way instead of brushing it off and acting so personally attacked. Lu: "How dare you call us white Supremacists!" Like, girl... 

 

I find it interesting how people call out Leah and Eboni, the two newbies, when I'm pretty sure I see Ramona, Luann, and Sonja in the show's opening intro. I'm pretty sure they're getting paid to be full time housewives, right? They too have the ability to bring some compelling drama and storyline, but they haven't. Bershawn was right when she called them all grandmas. They're boring. Ramona hopping up on that table was a valiant attempt to remind viewers she's the fun/crazy one. But it was forced and awkward. Eboni's actually bringing storyline with searching for her dad and setting Sonja up with a matchmaker. What has Ramona done besides take a fake meeting to become a realtor? Besides crapping on the floor in the hotel bathroom? And LuAnn literally sits there staring at Eboni, sipping her non-alcoholic champagne... at least we're getting her cabaret story line again. 

 

I agree the show needs a neurotic-funny woman like Bethenny to round out the cast. This group just doesn't work well together. Get rid of Ramona and bring back Bethenny, center it around how B engages with the new women who have less connection to her which means less conflict and room for genuine reactions. Her going up against Leah and her brand could be fun to see. It's funny watching Bethenny be a know it all. Especially now that Rihanna has endorsed Leah's Mob fashion line. Keep Lu so Bethenny can eviscerate her again because that's fun to watch. Dorinda returns and is friends with Bethenny. 

 

Bethenny 

Dorinda 

LuAnn 

Eboni 

Leah 

+1 or 2 new HWs

Elyse (JK)

 

Friend of: Sonja, Bershawn 

 

Edited by Alfred
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Leah dry try hard ass and Eboni Fox News Williams can stay gone. 

 

We want mess. We want Avirus and Methenny back. Heck I'll even take Slurrinda too. 

 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

Seconded. I've tried to watch the last two episodes but I end up quitting halfway. This cast is the bottom of the bottom. Bring Slurrinda back. 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, boys said:

No ones assassinating their character but them. No one has any interest in protecting and turning a blind eye to Ramona or LuAnn's behavior. Their major fans are just like them anyway white and live in a bubble that's why they are so uncomfortable watching the show. It's like staring into a mirror but with less money.

It's funny you say that because it's clear by now that Sonja and Leah have shown way worse behaviour than both Luann and Ramona this season alone, but the edit and the media coverage (the "you're an angy woman" comment made it to national TV and numerous outlets, it's pretty much all that people know about the season) is making you believe otherwise. 

 

Why are you choosing to ignore Leah bullying Heather for the whole two episodes she was there and Sonja getting into a fight with Bershan and pretty much cursing everyone all the time.

 

I'm not saying Ramona is not a moron and Luann is not a narcissistic brat, I'm just saying Sonja, Leah and half of RHOA & RHOBV are just the same or worse.

 

Because you seem to forget that this is scripted reality tv, honey.

 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

Edited by igninton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

I agree the show needs a neurotic-funny woman like Bethenny to round out the cast. This group just doesn't work well together. Get rid of Ramona and bring back Bethenny, center it around how B engages with the new women who have less connection to her which means less conflict and room for genuine reactions. Her going up against Leah and her brand could be fun to see. It's funny watching Bethenny be a know it all. Especially now that Rihanna has endorsed Leah's Mob fashion line. Keep Lu so Bethenny can eviscerate her again because that's fun to watch. Dorinda returns and is friends with Bethenny. 

 

Bethenny 

Dorinda 

LuAnn 

Eboni 

Leah 

+1 or 2 new HWs

Elyse (JK)

 

Friend of: Sonja, Bershawn 

 

Bethenny is not as loved as she once was, what makes you think people are gonna tune in? I used to love her and think she was the greatest thing since slice bread but she's become a caricature of what she once was and stood for and people see right through her character now tbh. Right now the hardcore fans are siding with Ramona and Luann, if they ax Ramona, Luann will stop being interesting and RHONY will go downhill for good, Bravo knows it and you know it, that's never gonna happen. :toofunny3:

 

Ramona and Luann support each other's characters, that's their whole dynamic. They're never gonna fire the two OGs when the new girls are not bringing the ratings, it's Business 101.

 

The only way a Bethenny return would be ratings is if they brought Jill along with her. The audience would love some closure on their relationship and Jill would make for good promos as she's an OG and the return of an OG always spices things up.

 

I like Eboni, and agree she has potential to be iconic with the right moments, but they need to get rid of Leah asap before we get a Scary Island Pt.2 because it's clear she has some mental issues.

 

Ramona

Luann

Sonja

Eboni

Jill

Bethenny (+ Dorinda as a friend)

1 new housewife

Wendy Williams (I wish :jonny6:)

 

And I need Bershawn to come back as a friend because she gives me life tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, igninton said:

It's funny you say that because it's clear by now that Sonja and Leah have shown way worse behaviour than both Luann and Ramona this season alone, but the edit and the media coverage (the "you're an angy woman" comment made it to national TV and numerous outlets, it's pretty much all that people know about the season) is making you believe otherwise. 

 

Why are you choosing to ignore Leah bullying Heather for the whole two episodes she was there and Sonja getting into a fight with Bershan and pretty much cursing everyone all the time.

 

I'm not saying Ramona is not a moron and Luann is not a narcissistic brat, I'm just saying Sonja, Leah and half of RHOA & RHOBV are just the same or worse.

 

Because you seem to forget that this is scripted reality tv, honey.

I'm not forgetting anything considering I've said multiple times how Sonja needs to go because her behavior has been the same for countless seasons now a drunk fool and its old.

 

I've not been a fan of Leah since her debut unlike when everyone else were on her ass and I'm still not a fan this time around. I don't need to comment on EVERY single housewife when I'm responding to something.

 

The media coverage of the show isn't making me believe anything I've been watching RHONY since they were arguing about a tennis match back in season one I know these women and I've seen all there behavior. The behavior I'm speaking about of Ramona & Luann is far worse over the years than anything Leah & Sonja have ever done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

The fact that Robyn is getting this much attention from people...maybe she won.

 

Deshawn could never...

Shamea only wishes to get half of this attention...

 

You know you that bish when you cause all of this conversation.

 

9v5J2yo.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Mia is made for tv messy. She seems to be crafty enough to get stuff going.

 

She's the type to have on your side...i see why Bravo chose her.

is5jWj0.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I skip Ashley's and her Gremlin's solo scenes. She truly only is good when she is strirring the pot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2021 at 4:38 PM, kishi said:

I cannot imagine Rihanna doing anything aside from makeup and fashion right now. :cries:

 

But I think Nicki would be fun...Andy needs a break from doing the reunions. 

To do what exactly, another bender on Fire Island?

 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, Phobos said:

Mia came to play ball  :jonny6:

 

 

a mainstay.

 

Will last at last 3 seasons

 

fL6U6ti.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, slw84 said:

a mainstay.

 

Will last at last 3 seasons

 

 

fL6U6ti.gif

 

She understands the assignment.

 

Ruffle feathers/shake the table by living in her own truth. Then collect the girls who take issue with it. All while remaining unbothered lol. 

 

one thing about Potomac is when they add someone new to the group, they STICK. And it usually doesn’t take long for the newbie to become integrated into drama 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Phobos said:

She understands the assignment.

 

Ruffle feathers/shake the table by living in her own truth. Then collect the girls who take issue with it. All while remaining unbothered lol. 

 

one thing about Potomac is when they add someone new to the group, they STICK. And it usually doesn’t take long for the newbie to become integrated into drama 

Baby Gizelle is preparing her takeover

It's giving Tamra/Kenya/Brandi/Kelly Dodd/jennifer from NJ

6ya201b.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Them shifting from Mia riling the gurls up to Ashtray crying in hysterics had me screaming.

 

So far not one boring filler episode. The gurls understand the assignment.

 

fL6U6ti.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love miss Karen but she needs to patch it up w Giselle next week to keep it moving. 

Mia is serving MPG energy already. Is she going to throw salad at Candiace soon :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, M A R C said:

Them shifting from Mia riling the gurls up to Ashtray crying in hysterics had me screaming.

 

So far not one boring filler episode. The gurls understand the assignment.

 

fL6U6ti.gif

I always stare at that chocolate man in your avi whenever you post, who is he? :cupid:

 

OT: Tea not a boring episode yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I love miss Karen but she needs to patch it up w Giselle next week to keep it moving. 

Mia is serving MPG energy already. Is she going to throw salad at Candiace soon :deadbanana2:

Gizelle can't own her hypocritical behavior and is pressed that she got her scalp removed at the reunion. She's the one who needs to hand out some apologies and look for resolution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...