The Real Housewives: Jennie Nguyen FIRED!

boys

18 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Let's try to not link to this gross account that steals memes and takes the piss out of Alexia's disabled son in their only homemade content.

I absolutely hate them. It’s so annoying seeing that pink bar across the bottom, especially when it isn’t their content. 

• Replies 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Let's try to not link to this gross account that steals memes and takes the piss out of Alexia's disabled son in their only homemade content.

I absolutely hate them. It’s so annoying seeing that pink bar across the bottom, especially when it isn’t their content. 

20 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

8 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Agreed!

Speaking of gross things, I don't like the ladies obsession with Julia on RHOM, I know they don't mean it any other way but it comes across ignorant how they all single her out as their woman crush or who they want to sleep with. Its fairly innocent but they are tokenizing her as the "lesbian" of the group (I know she's bisexual but I'm just stating how it seems they're viewing her, you know they'd never ask her what kind of guys she's into).

Mary serving deathblow to the SLC cast/reunion and having Andy shook and they didn't even see it coming. they thought they were going to edit her as a villain with a WHOLE criminal on the cast and get away with it.

Mary be liiiike...

nene-leakes-hi-haters.gif

and THAT's how you clear a btch. Andy is so pissed. haha.

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

11 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Mary serving deathblow to the SLC cast/reunion and having Andy shook and they didn't even see it coming. they thought they were going to edit her as a villain with a WHOLE criminal on the cast and get away with it.

Mary be liiiike...

and THAT's how you clear a btch. Andy is so pissed. haha.

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

Yeah but it dealt us all a deathblow in the process! Losing arguably their strongest cast member (in terms of bringing authentic drama). I worry S3 is just going to be one big pity party for Jenn whilst she treats people like **** and a couple of boring feuds on the side....like S6 of jersey.

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Agreed!

Speaking of gross things, I don't like the ladies obsession with Julia on RHOM, I know they don't mean it any other way but it comes across ignorant how they all single her out as their woman crush or who they want to sleep with. Its fairly innocent but they are tokenizing her as the "lesbian" of the group (I know she's bisexual but I'm just stating how it seems they're viewing her, you know they'd never ask her what kind of guys she's into).

It’s so annoying. They take images from the housewives Instagram and put their tag on it. It’s not their ******* content. 

3 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

Yeah but it dealt us all a deathblow in the process! Losing arguably their strongest cast member (in terms of bringing authentic drama). I worry S3 is just going to be one big pity party for Jenn whilst she treats people like **** and a couple of boring feuds on the side....like S6 of jersey.

True.

they were playing checkers not chess. The best thing they could have done is find a way to not villainize Mary and let her do herself in.

Teresa the blueprint confirmed

tenor.gif?itemid=10016088

On 1/13/2022 at 4:42 AM, JoeRobert said:

I honestly think they should have started it an episode or two before Jenn's arrest, the first half of the season was dire.

I was honestly entertained the first episodes. I knew mess was going to come later (i never expected the level of mess but w.e) so it truly gave calm before the storm realness. They could give us another 10 episodes in this season and I would still be entertained. 

I don't understand the purpose of Kiki as a friend on RHOM. She's barely said a word in all these six episodes...

https://i.redd.it/4972mj9h9qb81.jpg

legends!!

32 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

legends!!

Is it me or did the Gizelle and Robyn stans win the long game?

They really thought they were doing something going against GEB

is5jWj0.gif

6 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Is it me or did the Gizelle and Robyn stans win the long game?

They really thought they were doing something going against GEB

is5jWj0.gif

we literally always win. just be stanning them we win. there may be bumps in the road where we question our faith but we stan strong and win in the end. we love GEB.

Noella is so ******* chaotic, even if she lies I like that she puts a spanner in the works lol. She just needs to not take it too far.

So Mary is out? :eek: 

3 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

legends!!

why did I think Robyn was LuAnn at first 

13 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I think its really good. Its very messy (like messier than housewives), which is exciting but the cast members are obviously younger and less famous than housewives so the stakes are lower :michael: without spoiling too much, certain cast members get messier and messier each season and it kind of reaches a breaking point which can be sort of frustrating to watch, but I still enjoy it for the most part. Seasons 1-3 are gold, 4-5 (maybe to 6?) are pretty good, and then after that I would only watch if you're invested in the characters. If you like Southern Charm, Summer house, or Below Deck you'll probably like it a lot 

Spoiler

Tom Schwartz obviously is a junkie and no one is getting him help and watching him sink!

5 hours ago, mindbender said:

I don't understand the purpose of Kiki as a friend on RHOM. She's barely said a word in all these six episodes...

I honestly think they were just testing out diff women and seeing what stuck

5 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

legends!!

I guess the rumors about Ashley being demoted to FOH are false?

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:
  Hide contents

Tom Schwartz obviously is a junkie and no one is getting him help and watching him sink!

Spoiler

They pretty much all are really obvious junkies, aside from Lala who is allegedly sober, and yet somehow she seems the worst off?

5 hours ago, mindbender said:

exactly, shes serving jen davis from dallas

11 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

we literally always win. just be stanning them we win. there may be bumps in the road where we question our faith but we stan strong and win in the end. we love GEB.

Hallelujah :heart2: In Green eyes, we trust:intoit:

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Surely not, wouldn't he be fired? But she definitely is making it sound like they're together.....

On another note Leah has been liking Jamie Lynn's posts on Instagram, if this isn't grounds for dismissal then nothing is, what a rat.

I'm currently catching up on SLC and whew... Duy is absolutely one of the worst husbands ever :biblio: 

4 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Surely not, wouldn't he be fired? But she definitely is making it sound like they're together.....

On another note Leah has been liking Jamie Lynn's posts on Instagram, if this isn't grounds for dismissal then nothing is, what a rat.

Pretty sure that producer is gay and Noella is referencing they didn't anticipate her journey on RHOC being a divorce storyline