Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• Leptine

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

GET INTO IT!

Beyoncé’s album will be bundled with all Amazon Prime purchases and she’ll guarantee that 2M first week sales!

and the girls are just gonna have to deal with it, because billboard will be counting each and every one of those redeem codes, no astrix.

GiganticDeterminedBlackwidowspider-size_

1 hour ago, Bacardo said:

These are the numbers I expected ASIB to do

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

omfg same, sis!!! :jonny2: Gaga won, I guess. 

I'm confused by the posts saying "well it's an album full of unknown artists" etc.

Like....are you saying Beyonce needs to collab with big artists to sell? Isn't the fact that this is an album by Beyonce and it is for a remake of one of the most beloved and successful movies of all time enough?

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Isn't Me! in trouble of being possibly outlasted by Before I Let Go on Hot 100? 

The lack of self-awareness when ME! not only moved at least 10x more units than Before I Let Go but also debuted with more streams than your faves entire 27 track album 

OT - I'm still shocked. Truly one of the biggest commercial bombs we have seen :skull:

Edited by mcohen

Seriously tho where is the Hive? :deadbanana4:

You can't tell me there's only 18k (at best) left of y'all to buy it :rip:

Edited by Chainsmoker
Update

she deserves to flop and I am her fan

she needs to get her ass up, record B7 release it on friday, everywhere and step up the game

Tragic 

3 hours ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Jay Z? Kendrick Lamar? Childish Gambino? Pharrell? Blue ****ing Ivy?

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Chileno said:

This just proves that the box office success isn't thanks to her a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

:eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

@Sammi beyonce is doing now worse numbers than britney. Thoughts

and i top:fan:

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Remixed said:

Hopefully this humbles the Hive

bey hasn't been pulling in numbers for 3 releases now

i bet they re-work the next album to make it more radio friendly 

yup:gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Rv1709 said:

Hive: Beyoncé’s TLK smashing box office records 

Also Hive: The Gift is a side project, so these numbers are expected

:ahh:

23 minutes ago, _Fey said:

I'm confused by the posts saying "well it's an album full of unknown artists" etc.

Like....are you saying Beyonce needs to collab with big artists to sell? Isn't the fact that this is an album by Beyonce and it is for a remake of one of the most beloved and successful movies of all time enough?

:clap3:

A #1 album by an almost-40 year old woman full of songs inspired by a movie that literally just got released. Not bad! TABS.

I love  and respect Beyonce . It just goes to show that all the excessive bullying and dragging of everyone on twitter by her fans does not translate into success. In addition, if anything , their behviour is turning ppl off so badly , that the mere mention of Bey's name is making ppl roll their eyes. She deserves more. 

2 hours ago, Erotic said:

Does this include the Tidal numbers? :thing:

UAMcH6S.gif

Poor numbers but a #1 nonetheless. Album was unnecessary.

They were so sure :lmao:

OT: congrats queen bey

3 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

This is a flop by all means. She shouldn’t have tried to shove her personal image using TLK as a platform. No one asked for a Beyoncé album tied to the movie. 

ddddd right? My sister already saw the movie and she said she liked the Movie but Beyoncé ruined it :deadbanana2: I had no words.

1 hour ago, _Fey said:

Right? :dies:

Not to mention Kendrick, Gambino, Pharrell and Jay-Z are not exactly unknown artists.

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

She didn’t even pull Black Panther numbers :toofunny3: Black Panther debuted with 155K

To be slightly fair, that soundtrack had two out-of-the-gate smashes that helped its SPS. 

A #1 album for a side project whose songs (mostly) are not even in the movie:clap3:

Thinking Of You
9 minutes ago, umich said:

To be slightly fair, that soundtrack had two out-of-the-gate smashes that helped its SPS. 

What that got to do with anything? She had the chance to have a smash too, but she didn’t. “All the Stars” came out a month prior to the film’s release, and the soundtrack was released a whole week to the film’s release as well. It’s the same playing field. 

Edited by Thinking Of You

She has two albums in the top 3 how is this a flop

3 hours ago, One Nation said:

The random meltdown :rip:

OT: Good numbers for Bey :clap3:

no they're not wtf :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.