Spotify: The Gift 4,522M WW (Day 7)

Ratviolo

10 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Both soundtracks aren't doing well. If anything Bey  gave  it a little bust. Lemonade sold more pure sales than Reputation.

Why are Taylor stans so obsessed with her, go listen to kindergarten music.

Say what ?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• Aethereal

• Yanko

• badgirlriri

12 hours ago, BGKC said:

meh, it wasn’t tailor maid for the west, it was expected. She experimented and did the damn thing with West African artists and all people have to compare it to is ME! ?

Tragic indeed.

This. Bey branched out is and dragged for it on here, yet Madonna is praises for the same thing and she bombed, but that's "expected" for "the queen of Pop"

6 hours ago, peterstyles13 said:

Interesting how you keep trying to come up with excuses but always dragged ASIB, which had way better numbers than this :rip: 

The transparency that that has :rip:

OT: Better luck next time :heart2:

Sorry I'm not seeing any correlation between a concept album created around a classic Disney animated movie of which only 1 song plays during the movie for 30 seconds and the soundtrack of a musical movie remake centered around the music inndustry of which almost every song was performed in full during the movie.

Not to mention that the latter was also centered around a romance recreated by the actors in real life through a PR relationship to sell the movie and soundtrack.

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

nnnn not you saying this.

:deadbanana2:

peterstyles13
2 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

:deadbanana2:

200.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Jet said:

I’m not sure what point you’re attempting to make. I wasn’t checking Gaga’s daily stats on spotify, AM, Youtube and iTunes for weeks on end like you monsters are. And most of the posts you linked are all from the same thread :skull:

The fact you spent that much time going through my post history just to dig up something from 5 months ago :isudumblmao:

It seems like you were very much keeping TABS on Shallow's performance, talking about how it was going to drop the next week, saying "We can't let this happen" when it was going #1, etc.

And it took me all of 3 minutes, I remembered those posts and just quickly found and posted them 

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Sorry I'm not seeing any correlation between a concept album created around a classic Disney animated movie of which only 1 song plays during the movie for 30 seconds and the soundtrack of a musical movie remake centered around the music inndustry of which almost every song was performed in full during the movie.

Not to mention that the latter was also centered around a romance recreated by the actors in real life through a PR relationship to sell the movie and soundtrack.

:dies::dies::dies: they will literally come up with any kind of excuse to defend this absolute floppage 

3 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Oh wow @Jet. You need some EXPLAINING to do:cm:

How does this compare to Peppas album?

How does this compare to Peppas album?

It seems like you were very much keeping TABS on Shallow's performance, talking about how it was going to drop the next week, saying "We can't let this happen" when it was going #1, etc.

And it took me all of 3 minutes, I remembered those posts and just quickly found and posted them 

You have never one posted daily chart updates related to any artist (not even my own fave) let alone Gaga of all people. Learn the difference between obsessively hating someone and having a general dislike for someone. 

Speaking of, it seems you are keeping TABS on me. Yikes! Obsessing and stalking people on the internet is pathetic and very creepy.

Just now, Jet said:

You have never one posted daily chart updates related to any artist (not even my own fave) let alone Gaga of all people. Learn the difference between obsessively hating someone and having a general dislike for someone. 

Speaking of, it seems you are keeping TABS on me. Yikes! Obsessing and stalking people on the internet is pathetic and very creepy.

*I* have never

Stupid forum doesn’t let you edit posts :ace:

4 hours ago, EOMM92 said:

Every pop girl's demise is an event on ATRL girl, thats what we do.

How is being everywhere and making millions a demise? Y'all really need some perspective. :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Jet said:

You literally called yourself a "pressed obsessive Gaga hater".  Give it up.  

And there's a difference between remembering your posts, clicking a button and quoting said posts to call out hatred, and actual stalking.  Learn the difference! :cm:

10 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

You literally called yourself a "pressed obsessive Gaga hater".  Give it up.  

And there's a difference between remembering your posts, clicking a button and quoting said posts to call out hatred, and actual stalking.  Learn the difference! :cm:

It's called satire. Get a sense of humor or maybe just some general common sense. :cm: 

Sis you read my post (1 out of hundreds in this thread), went through my post history all the way back 5-6 months ago from multiple threads and compiled them into a mega post as a failed attempt to "expose" me. I wasn't born yesterday and I know what you're doing. I admire the effort but you are very creepy and weird. You remind me of one of those murderous internet stalkers, you probably know my social security # by now.

4 hours ago, Comedor said:

How is being everywhere and making millions a demise? Y'all really need some perspective. :ahh:

They're obsessed with charts and sales, which is irrelevant for someone of Beyonce's caliber. 

She got $25M to curate this soundtrack and lend her voice, she did ONE 2 minute interview promoting it and that's probably all that you'll see. She makes all of her money off her tours, endorsements, and now film. Jay-Z's last 3 albums (including EIL) flopped hard but he just became the first rap billionaire. Like these people are clearly winning and the success doesn't even matter, especially for a female artist about to turn 38. 

Like these "MASSIVE FLOPS" that you guys deem critical of their lives are honestly just dust. Everyone flops eventually and 20 years is a lot longer than any one else's faves have lasted with consistent slayage and no dips.

9 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

:ahh:

-

what a ****ing BOMB 

YIKES!

8 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

The lame ExcUses

Gift, a beyonce album bombed super HARD

TAKE THE L 

Beyoncé will be fine, but seeing the same handful of obsessive losers getting lashed back and forth in this thread has been a delight, let me tell you.

Edited by Oscar Isaac

Today midday update is around 5M+ 

10 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

:bibliahh: drag the idiot 

10 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

lmao 

drag him

22 hours ago, BadMonster96 said:

omg tanked

Seniorita outdid in 1 day 

22 hours ago, castle13 said:

Me! oustreamed omg

Well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.