July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Would you date a YouTube blogger?

20 posts in this topic

Would you be ok dating a lifestyle YouTube blogger who documents a large chunk of his/her life by filming almost every day? Of course your relationship would be exposed on your partner's channel.

I'd personally definitely set some boundaries as i'm not so comfortable sharing a lot of personal information with the internet, what about you?

I would love that in my head me and my boyfriend do the couples tag already

yes i would love that. i could launch my own channel and become rich, a shane dawson's boyfriend tea

IDCpWth.gif

Depends on who the vlogger is.

Honestly....no:celestial5:

I’m too shy and private irl :emofish:

Definitely and I'd use his fame to make my own youtube account and make bank on my own like every couple.

maybe if they were filthy rich like jeffree star

Sure. Seems like an easy way to grow my own audience and market my own business :michael: 

No. Your partner will literally shows and record everything you're doing in your life amd upload it like people actually care about both of you :toofunny3: Imagine living a life like that

No— I prefer to keep an air of mystery :-*

No. I dated a Twitch streamer and that was not the tea.

Not in public

Posted (edited)

No, I like privacy. My boyfriend and I don't even ever post stories.

Probably not. They’re so gross. A guy I used to know from the area has actually gone on to become very D-list on YouTube. He’s actually been mentioned on here a couple times. But he’s just so gross and desperate. “Omg he’s my boyfriend!”  Next video “Omg we broke up!” Subsequent videos “Me and my boyfriend trying out sex toys”. It’s like dude get some self respect. 

I would maybe date somebody who used it as an outlet or entertain. Like if they were funny. But I do not tolerate those product placement “like and subscribe!” types. Very lame. Don’t tell me to like and subscribe. It’s 2019 I know how YouTube works and I’ll like or subscribed based on the quality of your content. 

Hell no :rip: I was hooking up with an influencer a year ago, and he talked about himself and his haters for 99% of the time 

no, i'd rather die.

i'd demand not to be in many videos and if he accepts it then yes, if not then obviously not

lol, a little lesson from Ms Brittani Louise.

-

Anyways, I won't. I really like my privacy, I would not allow myself to be a  source of content material, no thanks. Either I won't show to any videos or keep it cute and subtle nothing too in your face, I'm team privacy.