July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

14 posts in this topic

Get in Little Pigglets, this friday we rise to the top of the charts. Discuss her best looks, drama, music, movies, shows, anything this multitalented swine has to offer.

94186bcd2fadec05417f6a90b5ba15fc.png

Not hype for this album 

waiting for her stripped :cm:

Her  leadsingle is a BOP :jonny5:

we all better be supporting her for that #1 :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Iceland said:

Not hype for this album 

waiting for her stripped :cm:

judging from Bing Bong Zoo (the first single), this album is clearly opting for general public appeal and going the mainstream, commercial route. which isn't bad tbh. all our faves have gone through that (Ariana with ME, Beyoncé with DIL etc). the album will have some dirty metaphors/innuendos, but not too much because she obviously doesn't want to lose the audience she built with her own successful, BAFTA award winning TV show. 

sophomore albums is usually where the artist takes more risks and has more creativity and artistic freedom sonically wise. it's basically when they try the sexy and raunchy sound. she'll most likely have a small decline sales-wise, but she will definitely have a bigger and more relatively significant cult following.

2 minutes ago, Nexto said:

judging from Bing Bong Zoo (the first single), this album is clearly opting for general public appeal and going the mainstream, commercial route. which isn't bad tbh. all our faves have gone through that (Ariana with ME, Beyoncé with DIL etc). the album will have some dirty metaphors/innuendos, but not too much because she obviously doesn't want to lose the audience she built with her own successful, BAFTA award winning TV show. 

sophomore albums is usually where the artist takes more risks and has more creativity and artistic freedom sonically wise. it's basically when they try the sexy and raunchy sound. she'll most likely have a small decline sales-wise, but she will definitely have a bigger and more relatively significant cult following.

I’m ready for her Erotica/Dead Petz experimental wild era. 

I'm so hyped

Expert Daddy Pig is gonna be a gay anthem we all need :jonny6:

The fact that Peppa Pig will probably outsell my fave's debut :toofunny2:

12 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Kanye?! More like Katy found SHAKING! :jonny5:

cant wait for her Peppa Beauty line! 

your wishes are granted :jonny5:

d55f1dfa-1df4-493e-9d9a-0ba956a365fd_4.077512c70141011f00a24d27d4dc2946.jpeg?odnWidth=undefined&odnHeight=undefined&odnBg=ffffff

Her The Fame is coming