Cardi didn't leave the H100 since Bodak Yellow

Badboidami

Well she only has 3 songs now and has that upcoming marshmallow song coming and I’m sure other features before she launches cb2 so I’m sure she will have this year and next year covered after that will depend on her...

She hasnt? Impressive indeed.

12 hours ago, Genius said:

WUT? Yankee? LOL 

Oop! I messed up, one of the trendy Latin stars was on that song.

8 hours ago, Hurem said:

Now remove the songs where she’s the lead, not features.

OT: Legend in the making. :clap3: 

Huh? 21 features > 6 solo.

5 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

You come off some fake Nicki Minaj stan. Who cares? Cardi's it. Nicki's not. This is going into 2020. You sound like a Britney stan living in the past.

Edited by Cap10Planet

43 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

8 out of 21 "features" you mentioned are songs in which she's the lead artist, not the featured one.

So it's 14 Cardi songs > 13 features. :) 

2 hours ago, Cap10Planet said:

You come off some fake Nicki Minaj stan. Who cares? Cardi's it. Nicki's not. This is going into 2020. You sound like a Britney stan living in the past.

The original user @Katamari stated something that was incorrect. I haven’t said anything negative, just facts. I enjoy 85% of the songs I posted, it just was incorrect information.

You and this tired, hard ass aggressive attitude got so tired when you were my age. Just imagine what you sound like over statistics? ... yikes.

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

8 out of 21 "features" you mentioned are songs in which she's the lead artist, not the featured one.

So it's 14 Cardi songs > 13 features. :) 

That IS a nice pivot, Hurem! However, @Katamari‘s attempted drag most definitely would be about any collaboration, not this spiderweb defense. And what would it prove anyway? If Cardi, alone, cannot chart high / with longevity, her as a “co-lead” would be beneficial to highlight why?

You’re the one dragging this along, btw. Facts are facts! Does not have to be negative. That’s like Monsters getting mad and threatening suicide when people state the fact that ASIB is a movie soundtrack. Chill out, babe. Cardi is a hot feature girl. We’ve seen it before.

why yall quoting me i didnt even mention nicki :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.