July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Cardi B is still a 'Bernie Bro'

26 posts in this topic

So glad she knows that Trump has made zero points

#I'mWithBernard :clap3: though I'd have no problem with Warren getting the nomination.

Let me buy IOP on vinyl to help out a sis. 

Cardi is probably the most politically vocal (in a non-superficial fluff way) artist out right now :clap3:

-

Bernie is the only way to go

6 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Let me buy IOP on vinyl to help out a sis. 

Why don't you donate to Bernie instead?

OT: Glad she's finally using her platform for something good. She still sounds like a 11 year old on Shark Tank, trying to remember what her parents wanted her to say. 

1 minute ago, jose168 said:

Cardi is probably the most politically vocal (in a non-superficial fluff way) artist out right now :clap3:

-

Bernie is the only way to go

She's a Hispanic woman and Dems need Hispanic votes. It's not rocket science nor out of the goodness of her heart. I smell a check.

:skull:

Bernie sanders? Really?

3 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

She's a Hispanic woman and Dems need Hispanic votes. It's not rocket science nor out of the goodness of her heart. I smell a check.

She’s been a bernie bro and amplifying social policies like free college, universal healthcare, social security and increased taxes on the rich :clap3:

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

OT: Glad she's finally using her platform for something good. She still sounds like a 11 year old on Shark Tank, trying to remember what her parents wanted her to say. 

Haven't you heard? You can't donate to Bernie because he's 'grifting and benefiting off of the pain of WOC' by asking his email list to donate to AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressely on top of donating to him.   

11 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Cardi B has been supporting Bernie since 2015. Her support seems genuine enough :michael:

18 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

Yeh no. If it was really for a check the DNC would have her promoting Biden not Bernie.

17 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

I smell an id...nevermind. Some of y'all speak so ignorantly, all the time, without shame. She's been supporting Bernie since before she had a record deal. Not everything is some conspiracy. 

Queen :clap3: 

42 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

cardi has always supported bernie, even before she was super famous. shut up cause you clearly dont have a clue

40 minutes ago, FloridaKilos said:

The same Dems that went (and still are going) out of their way to ensure that Bernie did/does NOT secure the nomination? :dies: If anything I could see the Democratic establishment paying celebrities not to endorse Sanders/other candidates in his place. I understand skepticism towards celebrities getting involved in politics, but Cardi's been a Bernie supporter since the last Democratic primary. I think she's being genuine.

21 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I smell an id...nevermind. Some of y'all speak so ignorantly, all the time, without shame. She's been supporting Bernie since before she had a record deal. Not everything is some conspiracy. 

the way hes literally talking out of his ass :rip: why are people like this

She better CLOCK the person who said she complained about paying taxes. Stop funding Military Industrial Complex and start paying taxes for education, medicine and enviroment. Fix the broken system. Queen :clap3:

Cardi fans are as dumb as her who knew? 

2 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

Girl what the **** are you talking about?????????

First of all, its the dem primary so why would the DNC pay someone to promote someone who isnt even a democrat in the senate?  Second of all, Bernie already has a huge amount of Latino support.

How do i unstream press?

Posted (edited)

free college for kulture and for all!

4 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

Cardi’s been rooting for Bernie even back when her teeth were still ****ed up.

#I’mWithHer :clap3:

Same Cardi, same. Bernie got my primary vote in 2016 and I still support, but I just wish he had more style to go with his substance ( this goes for Liz as well on a smaller scale). 

Anyway, I suspect Cardi is a lot smarter than she lets on; especially how she answered the comment about taxes and discerning investment into our society from bs like never-ending wars and corporate subsidies. Most people don't pay attention to policy beyond the "D" or "R" following a candidates name which is the primary reason why this country has no properly functioning progressive (or conservative, for that matter) party.

8 hours ago, FloridaKilos said:

I'm not allowed.