Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

How did your fave start & how are they ending this decade?

55 posts in this topic

Currently the biggest popstar in the world, but at the cost of numerous tragedies and a new ethnicity... I wonder if she thinks it's been worth it. :weeps:

Started with the Album of the Decade and ended with the Soundtrack of the Decade

Just now, ScarletWitch said:

Started with the Album of the Decade and ended with the Soundtrack of the Decade

This TEA :jonny5:

By playing a supporting character on Nickelodeon show with below average ratings and now is currently the biggest pop star in the world

2010:

Working on his debut mixtape House of Balloons

theweekndpic.jpg

2019:

Spoiler

In rehab

gettyimages-1043264254.jpg

$92M net worth, 3 studio albums, 4 number ones, 3 grammys, xo record label

16 minutes ago, chaneloberlin said:

By playing a supporting character on Nickelodeon show with below average ratings and now is currently the biggest pop star in the world

ahh, that's history :clap3: 

2010: 

living in a trailer park, sucking D to get produced, shooting meth, making bops like Be My Daddy and Live Or Die

2019:

keeping fully recorded albums in a vault, not communicating with her fans, in studio with Miley C and Ariana G, instagram baddie pilot & poet 

Side character on a Nickelodeon show who everyone noticed could out-sing the rest of the cast (after being an actress on Broadway) and ending it as the current biggest pop star in the world

38 minutes ago, cityfolk said:

Side character on a Nickelodeon show who everyone noticed could out-sing the rest of the cast (after being an actress on Broadway) and ending it as the current biggest pop star in the world

1 hour ago, chaneloberlin said:

1 hour ago, Diarrhoea said:

Currently the biggest popstar in the world, but at the cost of numerous tragedies and a new ethnicity... I wonder if she thinks it's been worth it. :weeps:

Main fave

2010: She released All I Ever Wanted as a single and had a country collaboration.

2019: She had a flop movie involving ugly dolls. She is redeeming herself by being a coach on The Voice and having her own talk show.

Half fave

2010: Dude had curly hair, graduated from high school and was making cringy MVs.

2019: Dude shaved his head and is supposed to release new music.

2010: started with two worldwide smash hits and has sold more than 7 million units sold with his comeback album :-* 

2019: probably will end this decade with his very well received surprise album after a lukewarm messy album (Revival) :-* 

still the goat.

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

2010: 

living in a trailer park, sucking D to get produced, shooting meth, making bops like Be My Daddy and Live Or Die

2019:

keeping fully recorded albums in a vault, not communicating with her fans, in studio with Miley C and Ariana G, instagram baddie pilot & poet 

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Main fave

2010: She released All I Ever Wanted as a single and had a country collaboration.

2019: She had a flop movie involving ugly dolls. She is redeeming herself by being a coach on The Voice and having her own talk show.

Half fave

2010: Dude had curly hair, graduated from high school and was making cringy MVs.

2019: Dude shaved his head and is supposed to release new music.

names plz? :clown:

She started by winning Dancing With The Stars and judging the first season of US X Factor and she's finishing the decade by judging the UK X Factor, Australia's Got Talent and The Masked Singer. 

Queen of consistency and Reality TV Competitions 

4 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

She started by winning Dancing With The Stars and judging the first season of US X Factor and she's finishing the decade by judging the UK X Factor, Australia's Got Talent and The Masked Singer. 

Queen of consistency and Reality TV Competitions 

The riddles :thing:

2010: Glitter in the Air performance at the Grammys.

2019: Ending her Beautiful Trauma World Tour, perhaps preparing for her Monster Cluster Tour next year.

What a beautiful OP!

OT: She started as an unknown New Yorker singer and now has a cute cult following and raked 2 #1 albums and one of the most iconic debut albums of the decade:heart2:

if i didn't know about her and someone told me nothing happened in between these two songs, i'd believe it n

8 hours ago, MAGIA said:

2010:

Working on his debut mixtape House of Balloons

theweekndpic.jpg

2019:

Reveal hidden contents

In rehab

gettyimages-1043264254.jpg

$92M net worth, 3 studio albums, 4 number ones, 3 grammys, xo record label

he was/is in rehab?