Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Black woman cast as the new 007/James bond

34 posts in this topic

The meltdowns from the racists if this is real sjsjdj

anyways good for ha if true :clap3: I guess we’ll see

I think they should do a male charlie angels

a Charlene’s angels

This will not bode as well since it’s less of a race thing and feels more like hey boys what now kinda thing. 

1 minute ago, 5hfangurl said:

Is this real???

she is rumored to be a Bond girl but who knows her occupation, they might set him up to fall for a colleague

Jane Bond? 

I'm all for a black James (cause honestly why the **** not) but a female just seems odd and trying too hard

I’m sorry but this is ridiculous.

I was so here for James Bond being a sexy black British guy but James Bond should not be a woman in any race.

This will bomb. 

I mean I'm all for it, but the name of the franchise is James Bond, is she going to be called like that too? :skull:

I wanted Idris for some sexy scenes tho :'(

4 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

What a month for racists :ahh:

Bit misleading. It said her character is taking on the new 007 mantle. James bond is still there.

They will have to switch gender roles for several characters. I’m ready for Mr. Moneypenny to make his debut :deadbanana4:

Nnnn this photo in the comments. Tru tho. People these days just want anything to be something different than what it's supposed to be. If it's a man, make it a woman! If it's a dog, make it a cat! So dumb. :rip:

D_bFY3fXUAAgMXi.jpg:large

before all the racists, sexists, and misogynoir folks come in: she's not playing james bond. she's just taking his codename.

2 minutes ago, Vo_nguyen said:

Bit misleading. It said her character is taking on the new 007 mantle. James bond is still there.

Yeah she is rumoured to be the new 007. From what I have seen from her in captain Marvel, I think she will kill the role. Happy for her.

2 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Nnnn this photo in the comments. Tru tho. People these days just want anything to be the exact thing that it's supposed to be. If it's a man, make it a woman! If it's a dog, make it a cat! So dumb. :rip:

D_bFY3fXUAAgMXi.jpg:large

:lmao: