Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Giorgio Moroder x Britney Spears - "Tom's Diner (Remix)"

25 posts in this topic

Legendary DJ/producer Giorgio Moroder learned that Britney didn't remember their collabs so he made another version for her role to workout with :rip:

This SLAPS! Omg. Do I hear that scumbag Myah doing the bridge though? :ahh: I haven’t listened to Tom’s Diner since 2013 so this is new information to me.

1 hour ago, touchofmyhand said:

This SLAPS! Omg. Do I hear that scumbag Myah doing the bridge though? :ahh: I haven’t listened to Tom’s Diner since 2013 so this is new information to me.

This song was 2015 and Myah hasn’t done “backgrounds” since 2013. Britney never finished the song (that’s what Giorgio’s alluding to) and the part of the bridge that is in there is Giorgio singing :deadbanana: 

Why does the bridge with her new vocals sound like Trisha Paytas/Myah Marie? It's a conspiracy even with a damn Giorgio track. :psyduck:

54 minutes ago, Eternium said:

This song was 2015 and Myah hasn’t done “backgrounds” since 2013. Britney never finished the song (that’s what Giorgio’s alluding to) and the part of the bridge that is in there is Giorgio singing :deadbanana: 

There's new female vocals overlaying Giorgio's if you listen carefully.

11 hours ago, Phunk said:

There's new female vocals overlaying Giorgio's if you listen carefully.

Yeah I was refering to this. Sounds a lot like Myah.