Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

God is a woman, the #8 peaking single by miss ponytail turns #1!

Let's remember some of it's most glorious moments:

 

 

 

Happy birthday to Ariana's most underrated single and music video :alexz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ICONIC! Ariana’s best song. I miss summer 2018 :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A song and a video. She did that. 

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of her best songs ever and her best video :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You posted the best live performances :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her best song :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Amazing and top 3 of her best songs. 

 

I was shook when i realized it wasn't a dance pop banger... But i instantly got addicted to it. 

 

The fact she (and mostly Legend Max) used the trap trend BUT adding a timeless/ABBAish chorus to it :jonny5: Plus the sultry synths on the pre chorus and the choir like ending. 

 

A masterpiece, literally a masterpiece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop perfection :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

Amazing and top 3 of her best songs. 

 

I was shook when i realized it wasn't a dance pop banger... But i instantly got addicted to it. 

 

The fact she (and mostly Legend Max) used the trap trend BUT adding a timeless/ABBAish chorus to it :jonny5: Plus the sultry synths on the pre chorus and the choir like ending. 

 

A masterpiece, literally a masterpiece.

Max Martin did not produce GIAW :tsk: it was legend Ilya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, channel orange said:

Max Martin did not produce GIAW :tsk: it was legend Ilya

He originally wrote it :alexz3: Ilya came after and produced Ari's version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deserved #1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her best song. Her best video. She did THAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

He originally wrote it :alexz3: Ilya came after and produced Ari's version. 

where do we know this from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The sweetener singles low key all snapped, minus The light is coming. 

 

OT: Happy Birthday to a bopT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jai said:

The sweetener singles low key all snapped, minus The light is coming. 

It wasn't a single...just a promo release for the album...official singles only were NTLTC ,GIAW ,and breathin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overrated and boring :cm:

 

Succesfull, sweetener and R.E.M deserved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hbd to Ariana's best single :duck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

It wasn't a single...just a promo release for the album...official singles only were NTLTC ,GIAW ,and breathin

a promotional single....  a single nonetheless, which has a video released as well. 

 

no one has ever addressed a promotional single as a 'promotional release". 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jai said:

a promotional single....  a single nonetheless, which has a video released as well. 

 

no one has ever addressed a promotional single as a 'promotional release". 

 

 

Still NOT an OFFICIAL single so it doesn't count...she just wanted to create a messy low budget video for it..that doesn't make it as single just like the new video of  the song 'in my head' doesn't make the song a 'single'..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

Still NOT an OFFICIAL single so it doesn't count...she just wanted to create a messy low budget video for it..that doesn't make it as single just like the new video of  the song 'in my head' doesn't make the song a 'single'..

... alright, you happy now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worst song on Sweetener when you think about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ElleDriver said:

Worst song on Sweetener when you think about it

:rip: :rip: :rip: 

 

ot: happy birthday to her best single ever :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the first time I streamed it in Spotify, whew I was scalped :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her best single and video :jonny5: What a moment !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iconic for fans like Into You :jonny6:  it should've been way bigger than it was. Her best song, best music video, best performance, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites