Ed is underperforming in UK

johnsuxx

5 minutes ago, *Tim said:

Lmao as if Ed is gonna do less than 100k in the UK, let's be realistic y'all

I know. ATRLs obessesion with hating him is blinding them. I dont even like him like that but hes literally the second biggest music artist in the world right now and arguably the biggest in the UK. Anyone except less than 100k is delusional.

27 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

It's a random EDM duos Twitter account not an industry professional.  They know as much as we do.

sis he's as close to official as you'll get before the midweek comes out :skull: even buzzjack uses him because he's one of the only people to have access to the figures

good the album is trash, shame he'll never release anything as good as his debut.

2 minutes ago, Otter said:

You're simply not familiar with the account if you think its unreliable. 

Give me examples if it's so reliable then. Cuz all I see is a musician slightly shading another musician. The ablum is literally #1 in every metric of the UK right now. Let's not be delusional and think hes gonna do less than 89k. :rip:

Why do I bother, whatever number he does ATRL will find a way to drag him, even though  he probably will end up doing better than most of our main pop girls.

46 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Two down. 

giphy.gif

For a moment I thought that was Rachel Dolezal nnnnnn

19 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

it's 15 songs?

I forgot

It's a "mixtape" if anything. It not in his time tables series

He'll be fine

9 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Give me examples if it's so reliable then. Cuz all I see is a musician slightly shading another musician. The ablum is literally #1 in every metric of the UK right now. Let's not be delusional and think hes gonna do less than 89k. :rip:

That account used to publish first day sales of major albums each Saturday, but suddenly stopped (I guess OCC asked him to stop revealing numbers). He is very reliable.

15 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

sis he's as close to official as you'll get before the midweek comes out :skull: even buzzjack uses him because he's one of the only people to have access to the figures

If you go on the forums, they literally said he quit a while ago and that he ignores the mids on purpose for attention :rip:

16 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Why do I bother, whatever number he does ATRL will find a way to drag him, even though  he probably will end up doing better than most of our main pop girls.

Lmao you are doing the most. That user has had access to early data for years. He's 100% reliable.

Obviously his numbers don't include streaming yet and he may be kinda dramatic (I think he's gonna pass 100k), but the numbers won't be much bigger.

This project just doesn't feel his. The general sound doesn't suit him at all, he sounds awkward with rappers.

I expected so much more. I guess this isn’t his actual follow up to Divide though,

More life tease

butterflysupreme

1. It’s not an official album

2. It’s utter trash, unlike his previous albums. 

oh please this isn’t his main album its a side project to prevent over saturation. Be careful about taunting the orange beast he could drop another SOY at any time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.