Biggest Female Rapper Songs on the H100

Stepfon

Nicki is credited as a lead on Bang Bang though. Nicki & Cardi are both leads on Motorsport. Also, I'm surprised Only & Moment 4 Life didn't beat out BC/BC

Not the same three rappers :rip: Lizzo is coming

1 hour ago, cityfolk said:

Nicki is credited as a lead on Bang Bang though. Nicki & Cardi are both leads on Motorsport. Also, I'm surprised Only & Moment 4 Life didn't beat out BC/BC

streams are the reason Cardi’s even on this list. no shade, all tea.

8 hours ago, cityfolk said:

Where would bang bang rank on this chart then 

well it it looks like most of these songs had crossover success too and only and moment were big urban hits so that might explain it

8 hours ago, Cherry123 said:

Not the same three rappers :rip: Lizzo is coming

Yeah knock bartier cardi off the list because it ain’t it.

truth hurts deserves a placement 

good on fancy for lasting this decade.

hopefullu it can remain #1 but I like it might overtake it.

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

streams are the reason Cardi’s even on this list. no shade, all tea.

Yeah, and streaming is the way 75% of the music industry consumes now, what about it.

But yeah it’s obvious Nicki, Cardi and Iggy will end up as the biggest female rappers of the decade, in that order.

9 hours ago, slw84 said:

Where would bang bang rank on this chart then 

well it it looks like most of these songs had crossover success too and only and moment were big urban hits so that might explain it

Bang Bang would be at 5 or 6, Motorsport would be at 8 most likely

11 hours ago, Cain said:

Yeah, and streaming is the way 75% of the music industry consumes now, what about it.

relax bitch, i’m just stating facts. her songs aren’t as big of hits without streaming which anyone can do for free. the others got their hits by selling and being pushed at radio organically.

2 hours ago, cityfolk said:

Bang Bang would be at 5 or 6, Motorsport would be at 8 most likely

Hmm...

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

relax bitch, i’m just stating facts. her songs aren’t as big of hits without streaming which anyone can do for free. the others got their hits by selling and being pushed at radio organically.

Your facts are a bit convoluted though.

streaming took over mid 2010s...

radio has had as much payola back in the day as it does now...not exactly organic.

the streams are equivalent and not all free for a reason as digital sales have plummet much like physical sales plummeted during the digital era

so yeah...the list has a realistic take keeping that in mind.

12 hours ago, Cain said:

But yeah it’s obvious Nicki, Cardi and Iggy will end up as the biggest female rappers of the decade, in that order.

Album sales yes...song wise might have a little switch a roo depending on what happens the last Half is this year. 

I wonder how close fancy and I like it are.

kind of pulling for fancy to hold on if possible at least iggy can have that:psyduck: 

Iggy & Cardi STOMPING! Whew! :jonny6:

But they told me Bartier Cardi, Be Careful, Money are all flops, because they haven't reached top 10! :mandown: Where's Chun-Li, then? :eddie:

Edited by Badboidami

On 7/13/2019 at 8:44 PM, Badboidami said:

But they told me Bartier Cardi, Be Careful, Money are all flops, because they haven't reached top 10! :mandown: Where's Chun-Li, then? :eddie:

The girls get mighty quiet when FACTS are presented.

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

The girls get mighty quiet when FACTS are presented.

Yes, they do!

On 7/14/2019 at 12:27 AM, Kings. said:

what is this comparison? you realise people dont buy Music anymore?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.