Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

No SOPHIE on Charli

42 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the album better serve more Focus/Gone soundings songs rather than 1989/BIOYL sounding messes :sistrens: 

Mte! Taste

I feel like there could be something going on with Sophie, like she has all of these collabs & new music yet she releases none of them.

i hate to see it

Vroom Vroom was the only good thing she's released in the last few years tho  :rip:

6 hours ago, Ravenclawed said:

dumb bitch should've just released XCX World

Honestly I would have died if she would've rwlease more double singles like last hear or at least released XCX World as a mixcxtape. 

Burn Rubber
Round And Round
Can You Hear Me
TKO
Give Me Your Love 
Wanna Get ****ed Up 
Taxi
Come To My Party
Up And Down

Daddy Knows
Bounce

I wanted these in their final polished forms so badly.

6 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I feel like there could be something going on with Sophie, like she has all of these collabs & new music yet she releases none of them.

I honestly think it's because she is unreasonably expensive. Like girl you just started out and I know it's not cheap to make and or release but she needs to be realistic. Making all that music that we all want to hear yet never releasing it? Annoying. 

5 hours ago, Bussea said:

Vroom Vroom was the only good thing she's released in the last few years tho  :rip:

Honestly. Everyone always praises Pop 2 and I'm just like imagine a whole album like Vroom Vroom which was the original plan but her label was "scared" :deadbanana4:

oh damn i wont be able to listen to trash cans being banged against one another while submerged underwater and a children's music box plays a 1980s themed lullaby ...  what a shame.

1 minute ago, lickmycody said:

oh damn i wont be able to listen to trash cans being banged against one another while submerged underwater and a children's music box plays a 1980s themed lullaby ...  what a shame.

:ahh:

22 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I honestly think it's because she is unreasonably expensive. Like girl you just started out and I know it's not cheap to make and or release but she needs to be realistic. Making all that music that we all want to hear yet never releasing it? Annoying. 

Honestly. Everyone always praises Pop 2 and I'm just like imagine a whole album like Vroom Vroom which was the original plan but her label was "scared" :deadbanana4:

is she actually? i didn't know about this, what's the T :-*

20 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Honestly I would have died if she would've rwlease more double singles like last hear or at least released XCX World as a mixcxtape. 

Burn Rubber
Round And Round
Can You Hear Me
TKO
Give Me Your Love 
Wanna Get ****ed Up 
Taxi
Come To My Party
Up And Down

Daddy Knows
Bounce

I wanted these in their final polished forms so badly.

LITERALLY need her and sophie to release a vroom vroom ep vol. 2 where everything sounds like my dick is being crushed between two cars in slow motion

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, lickmycody said:

Sounds like an actual huge shame to me though I know you are being sarcasic.

im sure we’ll get some ag cook songs

and it shows

now instead they just had whoever produced Gone mimicking her production

If I was Sophie I’d hate Charli and her label :rip: they did a whole album (XCX World) together just for it to be scrapped... imagine all that time and energy wasted for nothing. Sophie probably didn’t want to waste her time again. 

7 hours ago, shookspeare said:

is she actually? i didn't know about this, what's the T :-*

She's not. People are just saying this because Brooke Candy couldn't afford her beat.

Since yesterday I'm convinced I will not like the album as much as I thought I would. 

Lol at some people rejoicing over it. A.G/Umru/Dylan Brady (confirmed producers) are just as experimental/out there as Sophie.