Bad Guy Tops Spotify (US)

Fetish for MiMi

It's going to do so well on tomorrow's chart. The remix is #2 on New Music Friday AND Today's Top Hits :duca: :duca:

1 hour ago, Juanny said:

I- :deadbanana4:

Well it’s over thank god! :gaycat1:

I love Billie but justin should be CANCELLED :biblio:

7 hours ago, Juanny said:

Billie is at 10M and Lil Nas at 3M WW. I know US numbers tend o be different, but I think we can comfortably say Billie has him beat there... for now

Lil Nas X is fighting 

https://mobile.twitter.com/chartdata/status/1149855280114462720

Even if Billie beats Nas next week, OTR might still go back to #1 the week after. 

7 minutes ago, Jude said:

Even if Billie beats Nas next week, OTR might still go back to #1 the week after. 

But she’d save Mariah and Justin’s record which is all that matters. Lil Nas can have the number 1 back wheneva.

tumblr_inline_p2s5aukg3V1si4ouw_250.gif

13 minutes ago, Lady Bird said:

But she’d save Mariah and Justin’s record which is all that matters. Lil Nas can have the number 1 back wheneva.

He’s taking the record once he’s back if Billie steals a week at the top :ahh:

I pray OTR does not break the record though

8 minutes ago, 42Osuxx said:

He’s taking the record once he’s back if Billie steals a week at the top :ahh:

I pray OTR does not break the record though

wait :rip: 

here for them to save mariah’s record even tho the remix is awful.

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Yeah I checked out the new OTR remix earlier too, and YT said #1 trending. Who's that kid on there? Am I supposed to know/recognize him?

49 minutes ago, Nemo said:

here for them to save mariah’s record even tho the remix is awful.

Lil Nas X would make a lot of his former ATRL-ers happy if he'd make one more remix with Mariah Carey. She would finally break her total H 100 #1 wks w/ the Beatles and she'd keep her record with his help. ? 

Yeah, for some reason they combined the streams into the original version, since if you hover over the number of streams the remix have, it says 604M

9 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Lil Nas X would make a lot of his former ATRL-ers happy if he'd make one more remix with Mariah Carey. She would finally break her total H 100 #1 wks w/ the Beatles and she'd keep her record with his help. ? 

sis you’re kidding :rip:

14 hours ago, Lady Bird said:

Not when Nas would be about to go back at the top spot and still get those 17 weeks after all. I hope he will spend like 17-20 weeks at #1 then leave space for Billie to top the Hot 100 with original version of Bad Guy. :mandown:

13 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Yeah I checked out the new OTR remix earlier too, and YT said #1 trending. Who's that kid on there? Am I supposed to know/recognize him?

The Walmart yodeling kid which went super viral a while ago.

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

:spin:

kldjfsd yeah i saw this after that post. i really hope she's joking but with her you don't know. :deadbanana:

This ugly remix doesn't deserve to go #1 but it wouldn't surprise me if it does, the GP eats up any trash Bieber throws at them, I bet they would eat up his literal s**t if he pooped directly in their faces. 

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey

20 hours ago, Nemo said:

sis you’re kidding :rip:

Based on that tweet from Saturday, maybe Lil Nas X HAS INDEED thought along those lines. Carey would get that 80TH HOT 100 #1 WEEK she needs to break that tie. Otherwise her LAMBS will have to stream and download Christmas this season to make it happen.

The chart week is aligned so that she has the entire 7 days, 19-25 December, with 2019 Christmas on Thursday. She'll lose the airplay though. But, next year when Christmas falls on a Saturday, she's not going to climb nearly that high.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.