Bad Guy Tops Spotify (US)

Fetish for MiMi

vEDYTye.png

Yesterday update:

#6 - 1,129,001 plays

Apparently they combined the remix with the original version. And this is only with 12 hours of streams. Tomorrow’s update will be bigger :duca: are they coming to end OTR after all?

I hated the song but I’m here for them taking out OTR

I wonder if Justin Bieber will get credited:skull:

Lil Nas X's remix better come through. Spotify didnt put it on top playlists. 

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I wonder if Justin Bieber will get credited:skull:

They removed the original version and added the remix to TTH so it will surely get more streams from now on. Also the remix is top 10 on apple music 

I really hope they can end OTR. doesn't OTR have double the points tho, how big are the chances of this to beat it?

pure talent 

7 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Well looking at it right now, Bad Guy is ahead of OTR in iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, and Radio... pretty much all metrics. So if it keeps up all week I think the chances are quite large. 

yesssss I hope it keeps up :party:

well it's over

Lil Nas deserved the record :doc:

14 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Well looking at it right now, Bad Guy is ahead of OTR in iTunes, Spotify, Youtube, Apple Music, and Radio... pretty much all metrics. So if it keeps up all week I think the chances are quite large. 

We dont know US YouTube numbers yet.

Apple Music looks close

9 & 18 vs 10, 26 and wherever the original  OTR version is. 

6 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

well it's over

Lil Nas deserved the record :doc:

It's just Friday, it just started:skull:

40 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Deserved. Bad Guy is honestly a better song than OTR, and OTR has had a generous amount of time at the summit. Billie deserves a #1. 

yup:celestial5:

She deserves it but not with that cheap remix. I love her but she should have done something better. 

the biggest pop girl of 2019 won 

Tomorrow would be quite interesting, it would give us a first look about this week since we will have for the first time the Spotify numbers for the bad guy remix and for the new OTR remix

I've a question tho, why bad guy remix streams were added to the original version today on Spotify? (instead of having two different versions like it should be), maybe because the remix didn't have enough streams to debut so it was added to the original?

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Juanny said:

Billie is at 10M and Lil Nas at 3M WW. I know US numbers tend o be different, but I think we can comfortably say Billie has him beat there... for now

Lil Nas has unofficial YouTube streams counted

3 million US views daily at least

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, Sansa said:

I really hope they can end OTR. doesn't OTR have double the points tho, how big are the chances of this to beat it?

needs 300 points more to comfortably beat it

I expect this trash to be frontloaded. Also why is it not listed as a remix? Scooter Braun is so sneaky :deadbanana4:

I stan Billie but getting a number with this awful remix is ugly. 

I dont understand how its coming up listed like that without the remix? Lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.