Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kosovo* can't join Eurovision. Why?

89 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, ontherocks said:

apparently not wars in recent times

:bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Family? Just because we southern slavs don't mean we are family or have something in common except that short period of Yugoslavia in mid to late 20th century

sis it's too late y'all are within each other by now and speak almost the same language

28 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Family? Just because we southern slavs don't mean we are family or have something in common except that short period of Yugoslavia in mid to late 20th century

also they all showed taste by appreciating Moja Stikla so that counts too :gaycat2: 

Just now, Yomaku said:

sis it's too late y'all are within each other by now and speak almost the same language

Croatia was a part of Austria-Hungary Monarchy for 900 years, Serbia and Bosnia were under Ottoman Empire for 500 years. Those histories shaped the countries more unlike the not even 50 years of Yugoslavia

Ireland and UK talk same language, yet the history and culture couldn't be any different

28 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

yeah but you are mostly voting on each other during the Eurovision. Maybe in recent years something changed but I remember when you even were boo'ed during announcing the results of voting, just like Russia and Greece.

48 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

yeah but you are mostly voting on each other during the Eurovision. Maybe in recent years something changed but I remember when you even were boo'ed during announcing the results of voting, just like Russia and Greece.

Jury votes are usually because of politics (although that has been changing over the recent years), televoting is because the largest national minorities living in each respective country

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

God you're unbearable if you're trolling. If not, same. 

1 hour ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Ireland and UK talk same language, yet the history and culture couldn't be any different

they're culturally very close though everyone who is not from those countries can see that no matter how pressed that makes Irish seperatists and nationalists.

From my experience Ireland and the UK are culturally more similar than Germany and Switzerland for example

giphy.gif 

5 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

Jury votes are usually because of politics (although that has been changing over the recent years), televoting is because the largest national minorities living in each respective country

i know that. but it's not like you are not friendly with each other.

19 hours ago, Jan said:

Well, not for me. Nor for the rest of the international community or not even the United Nations. Sad!

I thought you were pro self determination. I am confusion. :duck:

3 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

they're culturally very close though everyone who is not from those countries can see that no matter how pressed that makes Irish seperatists and nationalists.

From my experience Ireland and the UK are culturally more similar than Germany and Switzerland for example

giphy.gif 

I don't think people see one nation of people who minded their own business and therefore were slaves to the other who were world imperialists as the same culture.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Yomaku said:

also they all showed taste by appreciating Moja Stikla so that counts too :gaycat2: 

not Moja stikla :deadbanana2:

Narcotic/drug smugglers country created by Nato has no place in any Europe institution.

14 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

Narcotic/drug smugglers country created by Nato has no place in any Europe institution.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0