Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

33 posts in this topic

I still see a lot of p*rn on my dashboard so I don’t understand how that ban works :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

I still see a lot of p*rn on my dashboard so I don’t understand how that ban works :psyduck:

Right? :psyduck:

I still use it cause i'm bored but when i go into the tags, i see **** all the time....

12 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

no. tumblr is fine. and if you’re really desperate for your tumblr **** then use tumbex. it bypasses the “access-denied of many **** blogs

:mandown:

OT: Most of the blogs I follow still post regularly, but the site is a shell of its former self. 

12 hours ago, gm4567 said:

I feel like tumblr has been completely irrelevant for a good while now, I dont hear anyone talking about it.

I used to go there for art but they've pretty much moved onto other sites like Instagram, Art station, Devianart ect

Then theres also demolishing the **** blogs which tbh was one of the main reasons I got a tumblr blog theres probably many other reasons why  think it's dead but I'm not gonna list em all

What are your Thots?

where have you been?

Most of the people in my dash stopped posting months to years before the announcement was even a thing. I think the """""Ban""""""" was the last straw

pretty much :( 

its still relevant for  Taylor

it just became LittleSwifties.com

The **** ban erased what little was left of it.