Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can this Ariana look alike smash in US?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She looks beautiful the song is quite boring tho but still a bop, she's Indonesian singer/actress that trying to pursue music/movie career in US.

She took more German genes than Indonesian :rip: she looks beautiful but that's it. Carbon copies of already existing and successful artists never make it. She needs to find her own personality if she wants to smash outside of Indonesia, where she already seems to be huge.

She looks nothing like Ariana

21 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

She took more German genes than Indonesian :rip: she looks beautiful but that's it. Carbon copies of already existing and successful artists never make it. She needs to find her own personality if she wants to smash outside of Indonesia, where she already seems to be huge.

Shes half german and half indonesian but she's indonesian but yeah i agree she needs to find her own unique sound to conquer outside of Indonesia.

She looks way better than Ariana tbh. 

Nope...I dont understand why unknown artists ALWAYS try to copy another well-established artist. 

She doesn’t have an IT factor. She’s pretty and can dance but so can so many other girls. 

For Ariana Grande, before she even went solo she had the IT factor already when ppl first saw her on Nickelodeon. I remember her face being all over tumblr and she’s not even as pretty as this girl. But when you got it, you got it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0