Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Girl licks tongue depressor at doctor’s; mom arrested.

10 posts in this topic

A Jacksonville mother was arrested and charged with a felony on Thursday after her daughter reportedly licked a tongue depressor and put it back with the other supplies at a Jacksonville doctor's office.

Video of the incident surfaced online, showing a girl placing the licked tongue depressor back into the other tongue depressors at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center, located at 12086 Fort Caroline Rd. #401.

On Thursday, JSO arrested the girl's mother, Cori E. Ward, 30. She was charged with tampering with a consumer product without regard for possible death or bodily injury, which is a felony.

Ward is not eligible for bond. Her next court date is Friday at 9 a.m.

Ward, who posted the video of her daughter on social media Tuesday, responded to a storm of criticism Wednesday saying that it wasn’t a choreographed prank, let alone anything motivated by a social media fad.

“What I didn’t know was that there was a “licking challenge” as I don’t scroll social media like that,” the woman said in a Facebook post before apparently deleting her profile.

more https://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/mother-arrested-after-daughter-licks-tongue-depressor-puts-it-back-at-doctors-office/77-cddd638c-d753-4a57-b46a-64e4780e9484

I'm sick and tired of this ****, nothing new, nothing changed, same old ****, same old ****ing ****, I just wish the daughter was the one that got arrested

There are people with severely damaged immune system like those receiving chemotherapy or with untreated HIV infection, which could seriously be affected by such contaminated tool. This c*nt deserves punishment as she condoned this behaviour by posting it online.

At first I was going to say, "Well, that's not very fair" since I assumed the girl did it while her mom was in the waiting room or something...

...but no, apparently the mom recorded it and posted it to social media. Bake her away, toys.

Ward, who posted the video of her daughter on social media Tuesday, responded to a storm of criticism Wednesday saying that it wasn’t a choreographed prank, let alone anything motivated by a social media fad.

Then why did you post it in the first place, and more importantly why did you let her do it?!

“What I didn’t know was that there was a “licking challenge” as I don’t scroll social media like that,” the woman said in a Facebook post before apparently deleting her profile.

....sure Jan.

20 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

When is the #LickRatPoisonChallenge?

We had that. It was called the Tide Pod Challenge.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0