Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taylor gifts fans “ME!”

18 posts in this topic

:gaycat4: The gift that just keeps on giving. Anyone who bought a signed CD single for ME! just got a nice surprise of a lifetime. Fans will be getting an autographed Lover booklet in replacement of the ME! cover. 

I bought the regular unsigned and I get nothing :noparty:

But when? They're surely not getting the booklet before the album drops :eek:

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:gaycat4: The gift that just keeps on giving. Anyone who bought the regular unsigned CD single for ME! just got a nice surprise of a lifetime. Fans will be getting an autographed Lover booklet in replacement of the ME! cover. 

So whoever paid $$ for a signed cover of ME! just got a kii kii. :fan:

Wait how do we know this?

It’s only for the people who pre-ordered the signed ME! CD. I just got the email and it said the upgrade is only for those signed purchases.

I have 3 copies on the way. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

As a purchaser of the signed CD I am confused and hurt :'(

Wait. The coon is me. YOU will get a signed copy of Lover :cries:. ONLY fans who bought the signed ME single will receive an autographed copy of Lover. She sent out emails today. Check your email. BOOOOOOO. i bought the regular unsigned copy. :cries:

8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

:gaycat4: The gift that just keeps on giving. Anyone who bought the regular unsigned CD single for ME! just got a nice surprise of a lifetime. Fans will be getting an autographed Lover booklet in replacement of the ME! cover. 

So whoever paid $$ for a signed cover of ME! just got a kii kii. :fan:

Pretty sure the signed ones are getting the upgrade. It's a signed album booklet and it doesnt include the album

5 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

As a purchaser of the signed CD I am confused and hurt :'(

You are getting it, the OP isnt

5 minutes ago, Haburo said:

She might need the sales.

Getting a signed album booklet doesn't contribute to the album's sales. She just included a signed Lover booklet because there was such a major delay. She's such a generous queen! :jonny4:

16 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

But when? They're surely not getting the booklet before the album drops :eek:

Per my email.

"Your autographed Lover album booklet and 'ME!' CD single are scheduled to ship on or around album release date, August 23, 2019."

3 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

how did it missed the signed single ugh :'( i only knew about the unsigned ones

It went up for sale the day before the tracking week ended for ME!'s debut. It sold out super fast though.

18 minutes ago, Bandito said:

It’s only for the people who pre-ordered the signed ME! CD. I just got the email and it said the upgrade is only for those signed purchases.

I have 3 copies on the way. :jonny5:

**** I went to buy it and it sold out as I was checking out!

"If you aren't interested in receiving this special upgrade and would prefer to cancel your order entirely, please reply to this email by Friday July 19th and we'll be happy to issue a refund free of charge."

kH2CCxT.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0