July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We have Rihanna, reportedly has 600m net worth, yet her numbers on Forbes through out the years ain't adding up.

We have Gaga, despite being arguably the most successful and biggest celebrity of the past year, only earned 39m.

And last but certainly not the least, and the most odd of them all:

Camila Freaking Cabello. Consistent success since her debut, only getting bigger by the year and yet she's not on the LIST not even once :biblio:

Is Forbes a FRAUD magazine after all???

My fav isn't at the top so yes, Forbes is a FRAUD.

Just now, Century said:

My fav isn't at the top so yes, Forbes is a FRAUD.

they said my fave made 81m so no 

My fave is poor so yes.

For the 37384383627 time networth =/= Earnings. 

But duh Forbes is not 100% accurate as they incorrectly claim Rihanna only owns 15% of her company when public financial documents show its more and her rep disputed their claim. 

But as always it funny to see Little Monsters switch up. Y’all were clinging to Forbes just the other day when they put out that article about Gaga being an album seller but now y’all don’t like what they’re publishing cause it doesn’t benefit your fave?! :toofunny2:

8 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

For the 37384383627 time networth =/= Earnings. 

But duh Forbes is not 100% accurate as they incorrectly claim Rihanna only owns 15% of her company when public financial documents show its more and her rep disputed their claim. 

But as always it funny to see Little Monsters switch up. Y’all were clinging to Forbes just the other day when they put out that article about Gaga being an album seller but now y’all don’t like what they’re publishing cause it doesn’t benefit your fave?! :toofunny2:

This applies to all fanbases, they praise and pee themselves for any article that says something positive, then when the artist is dragged, they cry and say its not reliable.

Honestly, they named Kylie a self made billionaire, while she literally was born rich, and sold **** lipgloss for like 2 years before being held accountable.

I wouldn’t say fraud but their celebrity lists are clearly for clicks. It’s all estimations based on what insiders say is a good ballpark for their success and endorsement deals. They could be accurate to within a few million or maybe they’re off by ten million or more. I highly doubt most of the acts would be willing to hand over actual income slips. 

Madonna was always the #1 female musician and i always said they were a fraud and i keep saying it now.

The way they keep her numbers stable or decrease them from the previous years even though she keeps making money after the MDNA Tour, Rebel Heart etc :deadbanana2:

Net worth =/= Earnings, when will y’all get it? 

Yes, they are a fraud to you because your fave has never topped their list . That's that. 

Rihanna is richer than your faves. Get over it. 

It's hilarious to see the one source that you girls used as gospel for all of these years being discredited simply because your faves are no longer on top :dies:.

Mess the OP trying to drag Gaga, they really had me fooled that they are a fan kii :toofunny2:

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Mess the OP trying to drag Gaga, they really had me fooled that they are a fan kii :toofunny2:

I am a Gaga stan tho:stare: I'm just trying to get my point across. 

if you want to use forbes as a source, stop whinnying about this list of estimations 

gaga “lost”, get over it, they’re all richer than us put together so who cares

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

We have Gaga, despite being arguably the most successful and biggest celebrity of the past year, only earned 39m.

WTF :ace:

1 minute ago, PopFan said:

WTF :ace:

Conquered both the music industry and the silver screen and won plethora of prestigious awards

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Net worth of the value of the stocks, real estate, companies,... you own isn't the same as the income put in your bank account.

It is perfectly possible to sell a company (you have bought for 10 million dollar) for 300 million dollar, re-invest the entire 300 million dollar in something else and report 0 dollar earned from that transaction.

Most fiscal systems encourage people to invest their money into something that keeps the economy going. As long you don't take the money out of business and convert it into personal money, they won't tax you heavily.

Rih can built up vast amounts of wealth without having much taxable income. People don't want to pay much tax.

It depends on contracts and how valuable their name/brand has become.

One-hit-wonders just made enough money to pay off the debt at the label and would be lucky to see some paycheck. They have barely more money than the average family in the West.

Gaga lost mainstream relevancy in second quarter of 2011, the GP stopped caring the moment Adele changed the sound of the radios and made the gimmicks, weird dressing, antics,... obsolete.

2013 was final confirmation that her supposedly 4 times bigger base can't frontload the lead single, first week album sales, touring gross,... over Katy.

This caused Gaga to switch genres/professions till something sticks.

Hollywood saw her as a lousy actress, simplified her role to make sure she can keep up,... and she knew that the only way to get in is the American way of looking for a job: work for free, so the boss can see how good she is.

She sold herself cheap and got the Oscars promo ensuring that other movie directors would ask her and she can start demanding a substantial price.

Gaga fan, enough said :ahh:

1 hour ago, PrismaticFluff said:

if you want to use forbes as a source, stop whinnying about this list of estimations 

gaga “lost”, get over it, they’re all richer than us put together so who cares

7 minutes ago, katykater said:

Net worth of the value of the stocks, real estate, companies,... you own isn't the same as the income put in your bank account.

It is perfectly possible to sell a company (you have bought for 10 million dollar) for 300 million dollar, re-invest the entire 300 million dollar in something else and report 0 dollar earned from that transaction.

Most fiscal systems encourage people to invest their money into something that keeps the economy going. As long you don't take the money out of business and convert it into personal money, they won't tax you heavily.

Rih can built up vast amounts of wealth without having much taxable income. People don't want to pay much tax.

It depends on contracts and how valuable their name/brand has become.

One-hit-wonders just made enough money to pay off the debt at the label and would be lucky to see some paycheck. They have barely more money than the average family in the West.

Gaga lost mainstream relevancy in second quarter of 2011, the GP stopped caring the moment Adele changed the sound of the radios and made the gimmicks, weird dressing, antics,... obsolete.

2013 was final confirmation that her supposedly 4 times bigger base can't frontload the lead single, first week album sales, touring gross,... over Katy.

This caused Gaga to switch genres/professions till something sticks.

Hollywood saw her as a lousy actress, simplified her role to make sure she can keep up,... and she knew that the only way to get in is the American way of looking for a job: work for free, so the boss can see how good she is.

She sold herself cheap and got the Oscars promo ensuring that other movie directors would ask her and she can start demanding a substantial price.

:bibliahh:  

Kats.. then they'll go and cry about monsters being insufferable :lmao:  The lack of self awareness. 

Just now, ThePinkWidow said:

what's so insufferable about this. they're just stating facts on troll threads like this

:skull:  Gaga lost? a fact? Kiii 

Gaga trying everything to see what sticks? :bibliahh:  Fact? Imagine a Kat typing this at the same time as Katy releasing random singles to see what sticks :toofunny2: 

Let me not bother tho. 

OT: Forbes is a respected magazine, their numbers not being 100% accurate doesn't mean they are a fraud :rip: 

Just now, Mariano said:

:skull:  Gaga lost? a fact? Kiii 

Gaga trying everything to see what sticks? :bibliahh:  Fact? Imagine a Kat typing this at the same time as Katy releasing random singles to see what sticks :toofunny2: 

Let me not bother tho. 

OT: Forbes is a respected magazine, their numbers not being 100% accurate doesn't mean they are a fraud :rip: 

She didn't lost, she's actually richer than ATRLers combined, but to Little Monsters, she lost because some artists that they didn't like are above her on the Forbes list. That's why they're bothered enough to make threads like this. Insufferable 

Posted (edited)

if i was a lady gaga fan i would probably say yes.

9 hours ago, FailSafe said:

We have Rihanna, reportedly has 600m net worth, yet her numbers on Forbes through out the years ain't adding up.

And last but certainly not the least, and the most odd of them all:

Camila Freaking Cabello. Consistent success since her debut, only getting bigger by the year and yet she's not on the LIST not even once :biblio:

Is Forbes a FRAUD magazine after all???

Earning is just a piece of the financial puzzle.

Net worth includes everything: earning, expenses, assets & debts.

Most of Rihanna's networth comes from the value of her shares in different Fenty ventures.

She doesn't have it sitting in the bank but if she chose to sell those shares, then should have a huge cash/earning infusion (See Dree selling his Beats shares or 50 selling his Vitamin Water shares BUT BIGGER)