Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Britney's slaver sues fan website

13 posts in this topic

EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears' business manager Lou Taylor SUES #FreeBritney supporter who bought website domains in her name and shared posts calling her the 'mastermind controlling the pop star'

• Britney Spears' business manager Lou Taylor is suing a man named Bryan Kuchar
  • The suit claims Kuchar bought the domains loumtaylor.com and loumtaylor.net to 'mislead internet  user' and 'tarnish Taylor's name'
  • The sites tout being 'Your #1 source for the gay demon exorcist' and 'Your 2nd source for the gay demon exorcist', which Taylor calls 'defamatory' 
  • The suit claims that Kuchar used the sites to 'exploit Taylor's fame and goodwill for Kuchar's own commercial gain' by selling ad space  
  • The complaint filed in Atlanta, Georgia, last week claims the domains are 'confusingly similar' to her real name and 'harmful to business interests' 
  • Taylor, who is a top entertainment business manager with celebrity clients, was implicated in the #FreeBritney movement in a series of 'fake' emails

The whole story / Source

tn8QVfp.jpg

The sites tout being 'Your #1 source for the gay demon exorcist' and 'Your 2nd source for the gay demon exorcist',

EYE-

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

'Your #1 source for the gay demon exorcist'  and 'Your 2nd source for the gay demon exorcist'

Did he really think it would get away with this :hoetenks:

The complaint filed in Atlanta, Georgia, last week claims the domains are 'confusingly similar' to her real name and 'harmful to business interests'

I mean is she really worried about a website tarnishing her name? You can type "Lou (M) Taylor" and all you see is blogs tarnishing her name. 

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Your #1 source for the gay demon exorcist' and 'Your 2nd source for the gay demon exorcist', which Taylor calls 'defamatory

:ahh:

39 minutes ago, Haus said:

EYE-

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

37 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Did he really think it would get away with this :hoetenks:

Well she does have a camp for curing gay ppl :deadbanana2:

I got banned on twitter dor calling her Devils *****

39 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I mean is she really worried about a website tarnishing her name? You can type "Lou (M) Taylor" and all you see is blogs tarnishing her name. 

giphy.gif

This. If nothing is really wrong with the cship then why are she and Jamie scrambling to go after any fans they can...like why does what a bunch of gays on the internet say have that much affect on you? If there’s no guilt then why not just ignore it? 

7 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This. If nothing is really wrong with the cship then why are she and Jamie scrambling to go after any fans they can...like why does what a bunch of gays on the internet say have that much affect on you? If there’s no guilt then why not just ignore it? 

Yes, it just seems like a personal thing at this point since it's Britney's fans who started the whole #FreeBritney movement. Suing a big media outlet yes why not, but targeting a bunch of gay fans.

Is she that scared of gay people?

19 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Well she does have a camp for curing gay ppl :deadbanana2:

I got banned on twitter dor calling her Devils *****

I guess that answers my question above :deadbanana4:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0