[UPDATE] Spotify: Beyoncé #200 WW, OUT US (Day 9)

Ratviolo

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• Yanko

• yASSsss

• JawBreaker

On 7/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, Kool_Aid_King said:

Check your homework before creating a thread, it might not debut high but you're stupid to believe it's flopping that hard. 

And just like that, I was right.

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

if this song ends having succes.......

Mess at the title cut off :rip: i was going to say only #18?? But then... nvm

At least she will be #1 on Tidal.

KaNZ21E.gif

180? Great. Hooing for a top 150 hit by tomorrow :eek:

The way people in here love to celebrate "flopping"... Says a lot about all of you.

47 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

And just like that, I was right.

Were you? Today's midday update was 717k and it charted with 658k, yesterday's midday was 680k and it didn't chart. It makes perfect sense actually, considering the 200th song had 620k streams. Anyway, congrats on this big win

Nice at the slow climbing as was expected, but get your kiis in WhiteTRL :clap3:

A disaster.

Seems like her dedicated Hive really doesn't have that much pull anymore..

These numbers... considering her star power and the project its linked to... is extremely underwhelming. Even if the song sucks I'd imagine it would AT LEAST break Top 50.

Beyoncé.. what happened girl? :dies:

Wait til the movie is out it will rise

6 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

Seems like her dedicated Hive really doesn't have that much pull anymore..

These numbers... considering her star power and the project its linked to... is extremely underwhelming. Even if the song sucks I'd imagine it would AT LEAST break Top 50.

Beyoncé.. what happened girl? :dies:

People love the idea of Bey, her family, her success as a rich black woman in a black power couple, more than they love her music these days. Her hype online never matches on the charts. But hey, she still sells out her tours so she'll be okay.

Not a Monster making a thread to keep up with the song’s stats

My girl’s singles have been flopping for years. Why are you guys acting fake appalled lol. Especially not with a song for a Disney remake that isn’t yet released in the U.S & that’s getting bad reviews at that. Also, some of you monsters need to let that hurt go. Because some random hive members had some corny drags about Gaga a year ago, y’all perched in every Bey thread. You’re better off going in SYG and quoting specific posts from hive members about Gaga & ASIB that are ironic rn. Cause right now, y’all just look strangely insecure.

30k away from not making the Top 200

I-

She-

Disney-

Edited by Rama

So wait Shallow got 1.6M second day and this didn't even do 1M?? Yeah this is tragic for a MPG. Maybe it will pull through when the movie gets released tho

1 hour ago, thedastardly said:

People love the idea of Bey, her family, her success as a rich black woman in a black power couple, more than they love her music these days. Her hype online never matches on the charts. But hey, she still sells out her tours so she'll be okay.

I have no doubt Bey will always be able to sell out stadiums, people love seeing her perform, so of course she will be fine there. She will remain a touring force.

I'm more concerned about her future releases.

Given the performance of this right out the gate (even if its just a soundtrack song) and the mess that happened with EIL, I would no longer say a Beyoncé release is an expected success anymore, at least pertaining to chart positions and streaming numbers. Seems like her reputation more relies on being a legacy act and a cultural icon more so than a current mainstream musical success.

The landscape is far different than it was even back in 2016 when she released Lemonade and I honestly don't have too much confidence that she can replicate that type of success anymore. I hope she proves me wrong and releases something epic but I'll just wait and see. Not holding my breath. 

I bet it will shoot to #1 once Beyonce wins the Oscar :) 

I thought  it was 18 today :jonny2:  ****ing title cutoff. 

I hope the Movie gives it a nice boost. 

44 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

So wait Shallow got 1.6M second day and this didn't even do 1M?? Yeah this is tragic for a MPG. Maybe it will pull through when the movie gets released tho

Shallow did 1.6M on its first day (2M midday update)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.