[UPDATE] Spirit on Spotify: +435k (Midday - Day 5)

Ratviolo

14 minutes ago, Masochism said:

can we start putting Beyoncé in the thread titles? i keep expecting to see leona lewis stats :deadbanana2: 

to get on topic tho, beyonce fans need to get off their high horse and consider the idea that this just might not do well ...

I- :deadbanana4:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ratviolo

• Cherry123

• DG1

• Katniss

22 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

She will get payolad so calm down

1 billion streams on Tidal first week. 

5 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

If true, this is absolutely disastrous :skull: 

Obviously this will pick up some steam since it's attached to one of the biggest Disney movies, but you'd expect that the hype from the Lion King + Beyoncé would be enough to at least match Nicki Minaj's first day numbers or reach #1 on iTunes in ANY relevant countries (which didn't happen) :deadbanana4:

+minaj coming off of a flop era with huge backlash :deadbanana4: 

this is very telling. 

9 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

If true, this is absolutely disastrous :skull: 

Obviously this will pick up some steam since it's attached to one of the biggest Disney movies, but you'd expect that the hype from the Lion King + Beyoncé would be enough to at least match Nicki Minaj's first day numbers or reach #1 on iTunes in ANY relevant country (which didn't happen) :deadbanana4:

This. Her stans really be pulling the “the movie isn’t even out yet!” mess like girl

a859b62cb8f763ab6396079640076f1a0784c43a

Lower than every pop girl recent songs

Y'all need to calm down. It's literally the first day and the song has next to no promo:rip: Just wait til the movie release and you'll see how it rises

7 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

Y'all need to calm down. It's literally the first day and the song has next to no promo:rip: Just wait til the movie release and you'll see how it rises

Whose song has promo the first day it comes out :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Whose song has promo the first day it comes out :deadbanana4:

Some songs literally have TTH placements, videos, banners and billboards:rip:

“Beyoncé’s LK” is beginning to look like it will be PANNED and won’t have the chart success of ASIB or Shallow.

7ACDFD0E-7C9D-4916-9E35-13A138638C2C.gif

But the beyfãs swore to me that movie music is sure to be smash hit ww, what happened?

7UX2JZX.gif

6 minutes ago, Matt B said:

But the beyfãs swore to me that movie music is sure to be smash hit ww, what happened?

7UX2JZX.gif

It is, The Lion King is probably the biggest Disney movie ever :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Nick_317 said:

the song has next to no promo

You people are unbelievable lol.

24 minutes ago, Matt B said:

7UX2JZX.gif

aprende inglês antes flor :heart2:

Well Is that alright did even better even though it WASN’T even in the movie :deadbanana: 

2 minutes ago, Scarface said:

aprende inglês antes flor :heart2:

Beyoncé bafo de buceta podre do Texas :heart2:

yikes this is bad. i mean i knew it wasn’t going to get like millions of streams but i wasn’t expecting it to be this low. she still has a chance at least but it’s not guaranteed bc i don’t see this song clicking w the gp.

54 minutes ago, Matt B said:

Beyoncé bafo de buceta podre do Texas :heart2:

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Nemo said:

yikes this is bad. i mean i knew it wasn’t going to get like millions of streams but i wasn’t expecting it to be this low. she still has a chance at least but it’s not guaranteed bc i don’t see this song clicking w the gp.

Its going def going #1. Her songs always have a slow start. Movie promo plus GP loves her. I think this may end old town road with a video. 

OMG this is TRAGIC. I had such hopes for the song because of The Hive. I guess I'll have to ignore their predictions after all, if I remember correctly they also thought ASIB would flop.

XmYKnTr.jpg

2 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

The song is from a film with a trailer viewed 38M TIMES. The hive told me it's easy to get a hit single and soundtrack from a hit film so I think that's enough promo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.