Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

60 teens raid Walgreens in Philadelphia

60 posts in this topic

So unnecessary! Teenagers in general can be such "edgy" sh!t heads! I hope the few of them that will be caught are made to pay for everything their crew took!

Posted (edited)

tumblr_nl89isV3Jc1qm1vx8o1_500.gif

The caucasity

How did they even organize this...

I support them

**** capitalism

qyb3s2D.gif

if ur gonna do something like this the least u could do is wear a mask. they forgot that CCTV is a thing?

also they should not have been wiping their damn hands on everything. giving police a whole lot of fingerprints and DNA to examine to bust your ass

Is this an episode of The Society?? What's going on??

8 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I support them

**** capitalism

qyb3s2D.gif

Right, because all of the people working with minimum-wages deserve to suffer because capitalism sucks. 

3 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

Right, because all of the people working with minimum-wages deserve to suffer because capitalism sucks. 

they're already suffering because of capitalism, hun

qyb3s2D.gif

1 minute ago, PrettyHurts said:

they're already suffering because of capitalism, hun

qyb3s2D.gif

And now they're suffering more because they have to deal with the mess that these people left behind :rip: 

Disgusting and repulsive. Hope all of them receive serious consequences. Those delinquents....

21 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

if ur gonna do something like this the least u could do is wear a mask. they forgot that CCTV is a thing?

also they should not have been wiping their damn hands on everything. giving police a whole lot of fingerprints and DNA to examine to bust your ass

There is too many off them unless someone snitches plus you have to prove they were all I. This together. Their could be a random black guy 28 who just needed to go in their

13 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

And now they're suffering more because they have to deal with the mess that these people left behind :rip: 

As long as the employee's didn't get harm I doubt they care too much. They're getting paid the same. 

34 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The caucasity

Aren’t these black teenagers? :skull:

Disgusting. I hope they all get cancer.

6 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

As long as the employee's didn't get harm I doubt they care too much. They're getting paid the same. 

They likely had to stay after hours to clean everything up so it'd be ready in the morning, they definitely cared. 

4 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

They likely had to stay after hours to clean everything up so it'd be ready in the morning, they definitely cared. 

I doubt the store re-opened right away after 60 teenagers came in and ruined everything. 

12 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

Aren’t these black teenagers? :skull:

i was so confused when i read that comment :rip:

4 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

I doubt the store re-opened right away after 60 teenagers came in and ruined everything. 

They still likely had to spend overtime cleaning things up, most stores like that have hours after closing to clean everything up. Not sure why ya'll are defending these people

6 minutes ago, TheCheetahwings said:

They still likely had to spend overtime cleaning things up, most stores like that have hours after closing to clean everything up. Not sure why ya'll are defending these people

Not sure why you're defending capitalism :cm: