Jump to content
Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

92 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Jack Rua is a pop artist hailing from Dublin, Ireland. 

Stitched together from elements of glam; dance; folk and theatre, Jack has developed a brand of music that can dance across the entire pop spectrum, at once both emotionally confessional as well as aloof and enigmatic. 

Heavily influenced by David Bowie, Lady Gaga and Prince, Jack is carving a space for himself in the music industry, one where authenticity and depth can go hand in hand with artificiality and excess.

 

Both singles have been getting continuous play on the biggest Radio Stations in Ireland with a premiere on RTE 2FM and Spin1038. As well as Ego being played on BBC Radio!

 

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/jackruamusic

INSTA: https://www.instagram.com/jackruamusic/

(No this isn't me, however, it is a very talented friend of mine!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont hear it for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This song sucks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That description....I´ll give him a try and I´m reporting for trolling if you lied.

SUPPORT GAY LEGEND SAKIMA TOO! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BlowYourMind said:

Jack Rua is a pop artist hailing from Dublin, Ireland. 

Stitched together from elements of glam; dance; folk and theatre, Jack has developed a brand of music that can dance across the entire pop spectrum, at once both emotionally confessional as well as aloof and enigmatic. 

Heavily influenced by David Bowie, Lady Gaga and Prince, Jack is carving a space for himself in the music industry, one where authenticity and depth can go hand in hand with artificiality and excess.

 

 

https://open.spotify.com/album/76EARVzoXGmnnLkgVWt25k

Self promotion or...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Witch said:

Good luck, sis!

 

4 minutes ago, Alien. said:

Is this you? :rip:

 

Is it weird that I thought the same?

 

NGL though, I actually really liked this song and the other song Ego which I thought was slightly better! Good luck! I'm rooting for you if this is really you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jack, I’ll stream your album but you have to give me a signed vinyl when you’re famous:gaycat2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First thought was "For Your Entertainment" by Adam Lambert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shameless self promotion. :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only two gay pop boys that serve quality pop music are MNEK and Olly from Years And Years :michael:

 

the rest makes trash music :thing:

this song only supports my conclusion:mandown:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like you, but if you post your music here you'll only get bitter responses. This website is full of self hating [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No this isn’t me, however it is my friend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you typing in third person, if you are said artist. #secondhandembarrassing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love his voice!! The song is very catchy, I am just not a huge fan of the dark visuals :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GIRL THIS IS GREAT CONGRATS I HOPE U GET MORE BUDGET FOR THE NEXT VIDEO ILY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This forum is so bitter good lord!! :skull: if you don’t have constructive criticism then why post :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

I like you, but if you post your music here you'll only get bitter responses. This website is full of self hating [email protected]

Sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lyrics are way to amateur and he can’t really sing. Sounds like karaoke. 

 

If he wants to be a “POP STAR” tell him to talk sing, because singing ain’t gonna get him anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Koreku said:

This forum is so bitter good lord!! :skull: if you don’t have constructive criticism then why post :deadbanana4:

 

1 minute ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

Sadly.

I just think it's funny that they all think it's me. I wish I was this talented, and apparently they wish they were this talented too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both songs are kinda cute. I think there’s potential here. :gaycat3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ~good. Not for me tho. If your friend is trying to be a huge pop star this ain't it. Needs a better production 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.