Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

"Karlie leaked info about Taylor to Scooter Braun"

71 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2019 at 5:44 PM, Fama said:

Perhaps the TIWWCHNT lyric "Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?" is about Karlie :sherlock:

I have been saying for YEARS that this song is about Karlie and everyone kept telling me I was wrong because it's about Kanye since she mentions a phone. I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

On 7/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, cypriotpcdfan said:

I never said celebrities can't have friends. I said 'THOSE' relationships. As in, Taylor's posse 

Taylor and Karlie were REALLY close tho, to the point of Karlie having a room at Taylor's appartment in NYC for herself

Wow R.I.P Kaylor....I agree with Perez and don't believe she did it intentionally or that TIWWCHNT is about her. I'd say they were still somewhat good up until fairly recently. Taylor liked her wedding pic in October and Karlie said they were still friends just a few months ago. 

This Big Machine thing must have exposed something.

On 7/11/2019 at 9:09 PM, Dollas n Diamonds said:

:laugh:  I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie leaked some stuff to him casually not maliciously and caused some trouble. 

however the idea that there's negativity towards Karlie on Reputation is not true 

Karlie Attended the Rep tour and Taylor sang dress directly to her on August 25th 2018

https://kaylorwelcomecenter.tumblr.com/post/177400446672/tay-klossy-karlieklosssource-taylor-singing

Also they took this 

39368376_241644420026189_781402036024377

Perhaps they broke up in between that I dont know but I'll share what I do know. 

Karlie supported Me with likes and an Instagram shout out 

Abigail Tays childhood bff liked pics from Karlie as recent as a month ago 

Joe is fake as hell 

Martha Hunt when asked if she liked  him shadily said she likes a cup of joe in the morning. 

Karlie has been scooters client since she was a teenager just like tay with Scott with a fraction of her power. 

Scooter payed for Karlies second wedding (it's not a coincidence 3 of his acts all got married within 6 months) 

Karlie had a second wedding 

None of her industry friends were at he wedding just her family and business partners not even jourdan Dunn who she is god mother for her son 

Whenever Karlie had to talk about boyfriends or settling down she got visibly uncomfortable and changed the subject deflected

She has numerous times even forgot she was dating josh in interviews talking about being single and having no time for boys even thought they have eligidly dated for 8 years 

Joe and Josh are not invited to Karlie and Taylor's career milestones they both always fly solo except the met gala 

Josh finances practically all businesses Karlie promotes that arent fashion related 

Legally there's proof they arent even married 

(Tldr their relationship is a business deal most likely by scooter himself) 

The dramatics of scooters name escaping Taylor's lips and her crying about it for years makes a lot more sense if you look at it as him holding her girlfriend hostage in a relationship of family kin to Donald ****ing trump rather than him participating in Kimye chopping up a video to bully her

Omg

that member that feels the need to force himself to believe TAylor is a lesbian and creates all these theories is creepy as ****

Yeah it's always the others doing bad things to Taylor :rip: 

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I have been saying for YEARS that this song is about Karlie and everyone kept telling me I was wrong because it's about Kanye since she mentions a phone. I KNEW I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

I always assumed it was just about Kanye and the phone call scandal but the first verse seemed out of place

It's now starting to make more sense

The kii if both sides in this thread are right... Karlie was in fact "telling things about her" to Scooter.... and said things included that she's a lesbian.

28 minutes ago, Sept said:

Yeah it's always the others doing bad things to Taylor :rip: 

I feel like you guys try and force this "ShE aLwAys PlAyS tHe ViCtIm!!!!!111" thing on her way harder than it makes sense to anymore :rip: She could literally be attacked or something and you guys would still pull the "Of course she's a victim AGAIN!!!"

Anyway, I do think there's some truth of this but it's not as dramatic as people want it to be.  Taylor and Scooter have issues that we don't know the full extent of, and Karlie might have innocently been telling Scooter things (not necessarily with bad intentions, just cluelessly) Taylor wasn't happy about him knowing.

They haven't completely cut each other off or anything, they were together at one of the rep Tour dates, but I'm sure it might've caused a rift in their friendship and they've been trying to move past it.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:44 AM, Daydream said:

But Taylor is with Joe and they’ve been in a solid relationship for like... nearly 3 years now? With her other boyfriends she wasn’t with them for that long so I could see why they would look like ‘beards’. But she wouldn’t lead Joe on for 3 years just to cover up her sexuality.

What if he knows? Ricky Martin had a gf for years that knew he was gay. I’m still kinda floored that Ricky was dating Mariah’s makeup artist while publicly being seen with a woman. When it comes to celebrities, you never really know and the theories end up being much closer to the truth when everything all comes out.

39 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I feel like you guys try and force this "ShE aLwAys PlAyS tHe ViCtIm!!!!!111" thing on her way harder than it makes sense to anymore :rip: She could literally be attacked or something and you guys would still pull the "Of course she's a victim AGAIN!!!"

But she wasn't attacked, and you've just contributed another example of her fans being hyperbolic to compare her to a victim. People are referring to the way in which she constantly rewrites stories in order to gaslight and appear as though she had no bearing on her own destiny. 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

But she wasn't attacked, and you've just contributed another example of her fans being hyperbolic to compare her to a victim. People are referring to the way in which she constantly rewrites stories in order to gaslight and appear as though she had no bearing on her own destiny. 

It's to make a point, obviously.  Some of you guys crave those situations to the point of rewriting them to suit the "she plays the victim" narrative, so your bias against her can be fed.  It's such a tired bandwagon hate thing at this point.

And newsflash:  She, nor Karlie, has said one word about this thing and her haters in here are saying "OF COURSE she's playing the victim!!" When again...nobody has said a word and this is purely gossip. :rip: 

It's amazing that she needs to acknowledge her privilege but how dare she feel bad about anything happen to her "VICTIMMMM". It's become such a stale recurrent useless argument thrown around. What should she do? Just take whatever happens to her and stay silent so that people would stop calling her the victim? Maybe she is constantly used, backstabbed, betrayed and taken advantage of because of her influence.

10 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

It's to make a point, obviously.  Some of you guys crave those situations to the point of rewriting them to suit the "she plays the victim" narrative, so your bias against her can be fed.  It's such a tired bandwagon hate thing at this point.

And newsflash:  She, nor Karlie, has said one word about this thing and her haters in here are saying "OF COURSE she's playing the victim!!" When again...nobody has said a word and this is purely gossip. :rip: 

I agree. No matter what happens to her, there is always a made up angle to feed the narrative that she must be misrepresenting the situation. With any other celebrity, no matter how much evidence is brought against them, people look at it from fifty different angles trying to give some benefit of the doubt.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

sis don't bother. the stan glasses are extra tight on them. 

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Unless she mended that fence again you're wrong

33 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

They're really not, my point still stands.  :rip:  

41 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Because you’re the objective one

giphy.gif