"Karlie leaked info about Taylor to Scooter Braun"

71 posts in this topic

Well at least its 1 more broken relationship.

Taylor now write Dress 2.0 but Red edition. Exposa ha!

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

KKKarlie is linked to the Trumps.... good riddance

Actually I didn’t believe it at first because of him until Taylor’s friend Ashley liked the tweet. It kinda makes sense though.

OT but I really dislike this leftist, "holier than thou" attitude. Just because she has an affiliation with the Trumps, you think it's appropriate to associate her name with one of the most disturbing and racist socio-political groups in American history? As much as I dislike Karlie, her association with the Trumps is not in the slightest bit problematic, your nonchalant use of the term "KKK", however, is. 

I feel bad for Taylor: she has a couple of good friends all the others only wanted attention and fame.

Well... that’s sad if true.

cant wait for the black n white 'trust no bitch' edit featuring the banners over Karlie's eyes 

Karlie is trash so. 

22 hours ago, Icannot said:

On 7/10/2019 at 3:08 PM, wehan6 said:

:laugh:  I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie leaked some stuff to him casually not maliciously and caused some trouble. 

however the idea that there's negativity towards Karlie on Reputation is not true 

Karlie Attended the Rep tour and Taylor sang dress directly to her on August 25th 2018

https://kaylorwelcomecenter.tumblr.com/post/177400446672/tay-klossy-karlieklosssource-taylor-singing

Also they took this 

39368376_241644420026189_781402036024377

Perhaps they broke up in between that I dont know but I'll share what I do know. 

Karlie supported Me with likes and an Instagram shout out 

Abigail Tays childhood bff liked pics from Karlie as recent as a month ago 

Joe is fake as hell 

Martha Hunt when asked if she liked  him shadily said she likes a cup of joe in the morning. 

Karlie has been scooters client since she was a teenager just like tay with Scott with a fraction of her power. 

Scooter payed for Karlies second wedding (it's not a coincidence 3 of his acts all got married within 6 months) 

Karlie had a second wedding 

None of her industry friends were at he wedding just her family and business partners not even jourdan Dunn who she is god mother for her son 

Whenever Karlie had to talk about boyfriends or settling down she got visibly uncomfortable and changed the subject deflected

She has numerous times even forgot she was dating josh in interviews talking about being single and having no time for boys even thought they have eligidly dated for 8 years 

Joe and Josh are not invited to Karlie and Taylor's career milestones they both always fly solo except the met gala 

Josh finances practically all businesses Karlie promotes that arent fashion related 

Legally there's proof they arent even married 

(Tldr their relationship is a business deal most likely by scooter himself) 

The dramatics of scooters name escaping Taylor's lips and her crying about it for years makes a lot more sense if you look at it as him holding her girlfriend hostage in a relationship of family kin to Donald ****ing trump rather than him participating in Kimye chopping up a video to bully her

1 hour ago, Dollas n Diamonds said:

:laugh:  I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie leaked some stuff to him casually not maliciously and caused some trouble. 

however the idea that there's negativity towards Karlie on Reputation is not true 

Karlie Attended the Rep tour and Taylor sang dress directly to her on August 25th 2018

https://kaylorwelcomecenter.tumblr.com/post/177400446672/tay-klossy-karlieklosssource-taylor-singing

Also they took this 

Perhaps they broke up in between that I dont know but I'll share what I do know. 

Joe is fake as hell 

Martha Hunt when asked if she liked  him shadily said she likes a cup of joe in the morning. 

Karlie has been scooters client since she was a teenager just like tay with Scott with a fraction of her power. 

Scooter payed for Karlies second wedding (it's not a coincidence 3 of his acts all got married within 6 months) 

None of her industry friends were at he wedding just her family and business partners not even jourdan Dunn who she is god mother for her son 

Whenever Karlie had to talk about boyfriends or settling down she got visibly uncomfortable and changed the subject deflected

She has numerous times even forgot she was dating josh in interviews talking about being single and having no time for boys even thought they have eligidly dated for 8 years 

Joe and Josh are not invited to Karlie and Taylor's career milestones they both always fly solo except the met gala 

Josh finances practically all businesses Karlie promotes that arent fashion related 

The dramatics of scooters name escaping Taylor's lips and her crying about it for years makes a lot more sense if you look at it as him holding her girlfriend hostage in a relationship of family kin to Donald ****ing trump rather than him participating in Kimye chopping up a video to bully her

You never disappoint Dollas :dies:

i wanna know if they ****ed or not

2 hours ago, Dollas n Diamonds said:

Also they took this 

Joe is fake as hell 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Weren’t they dating too at one time or was that just a blind item? Very sad.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, imabadkid said:

I honestly don't care.

you literally cared enough to type a comment and wait for it to upload

--

glad taylor hernandez droppT the trumpster

3 hours ago, Dollas n Diamonds said:

Also they took this 

Joe is fake as hell 

What kind of M Night Shamalan plot twists @ReverseWarholian

On 7/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, Enoch said:

Top 10 anime betrayals

:dies: 

Do people really believe that they were dating? I thought that was just a joke. Taylor literally can not be a lesbian/bisexual, given her background. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

What kind of M Night Shamalan plot twists @ReverseWarholian

oltW0mP.gif

52 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Do people really believe that they were dating? I thought that was just a joke. Taylor literally can not be a lesbian/bisexual, given her background. :toofunny3:

On the contrary, her background perfectly explains why she would go to such a ridiculous effort 

tumblr_nuznn2yR1h1rsscy2o1_500.jpg

The forbidden love subtext to so many of her songs and the genius of her writing from "the guys perspective" 

Consider what lil Nas did to "make it obvious" then consider Taylor's promo rollout

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

The Kaylors think they dated :dies: Karlie was already with her boyfriend (and now husband) before Karlie and Taylor even met :dies:

I agree that Karlie probably didnt spill the tea intentionally

Taylor was probably pissed knowing Scooter got information from Karlie

Karlie attending rep tour is probably trying to fix the situation/being pushed by fandom

What a bitch! Never trust a republican 

25 minutes ago, Dollas n Diamonds said:

On the contrary, her background perfectly explains why she would go to such a ridiculous effort 

tumblr_nuznn2yR1h1rsscy2o1_500.jpg

The forbidden love subtext to so many of her songs and the genius of her writing from "the guys perspective" 

Consider what lil Nas did to "make it obvious" then consider Taylor's promo rollout

But Taylor is with Joe and they’ve been in a solid relationship for like... nearly 3 years now? With her other boyfriends she wasn’t with them for that long so I could see why they would look like ‘beards’. But she wouldn’t lead Joe on for 3 years just to cover up her sexuality.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, cypriotpcdfan said:

If y'all think any of those friendships are genuine :deadbanana2:

TBH the members in her squads seem so fake :rip:

On 7/11/2019 at 5:54 AM, Young Volcanoes said:

Kaylors found dead

Katy and Taylor the new Kaylor :smitten:

OT : Can't believe Karlie betrayed her like this. A mess. Snatch those headlines Karlie sis

5 hours ago, Dollas n Diamonds said:

Also they took this 

Joe is fake as hell 

Joe as in Joe Alwyn? What kinda mess :dies:

55 minutes ago, Valentine said:

What a bitch! Never trust a republican 

the kushners are liberal democrats. jared and ivanka only switched because they're vile opportunists hanging on her father's coattails. 

friends don't have to be photographed together every day to be close. the older they get, the less they will see of each other. y'all read way too much into all this