Becky G x Myke Towers - Dollar

18 posts in this topic

We need Becky to release her Bop called Money Maker she teased years ago

So in 10 minutes?

Its out on spotify 

so basic.... but cute

It’s cute. Not sure if it’s a hit

Still pressed La Respuesta didn’t smash

I'm lowkey over her. She should've stuck with properly pushing La Respuesta because this is so not it. And girl when are we getting that Spanish album? The English EP? 

Also where the hell are the following songs that we actually want released like:

Loco Por Mi
Mala

Mamasita
Manuela
Locomotion
Get It Now 

She had  a chance of breaking the Spanish market, in fact, she was the biggest latina singer out there and she wasted it, first by jumping at any collab, then by releasing in the middle english songs that were not it instead of releasing an spanish album and then she releases this ****ty song. She is wasting her own potential.. I mean La Respuesta flopped but it was good, instead of releasing a banger she releases this.. and funny how both La Respuesta and this is released 100% by Kemosabe and with that label she ain't gonna happen, Mayores, Sin Pijama and Cuando Te Besé were backed up by Sony Music Latin..  I'm so mad at her.

Her career is so messy. I wish she could leave Kemosabe. At this point we already have a Spanish album:

1. Sola

2. Mangú

3. Todo Cambió

4. Mayores

5.  Díganle

6. Sin Pijama

7. Cuando Te Besé

8. Booty

9. La Respuesta

10. DOLLAR

And that’s only the songs she’s a lead artist. We have all the collabs too. 

What’s the point of an album if she’s constantly putting out music? I don’t get the obsession with it. As long as we get music who cares. Honestly think albums will be less and less common from artists in the future. 

10 hours ago, selfmadelatino said:

What’s the point of an album if she’s constantly putting out music? I don’t get the obsession with it. As long as we get music who cares. Honestly think albums will be less and less common from artists in the future. 

The reason we want an album so bad is to get all the songs she teases - she couldn’t release mamacita, locomotion etc all as standalone singles, just like she couldn’t release money maker and bubbilicious. We’re desperate for the ones we’ve heard previews of but unless she’s allowed to release the album (she’s profitable enough so I don’t get why they won’t let her) all those songs will just be shelved... again