LGBT approval declines in 1/3 of countries

88 posts in this topic

shame on my country malaysia :angry:

Good for Namibia but....

Africa's Population: 1.3 Billion.

Namibia's: 2 Million

:rip: Gays lost.

21 hours ago, LSD said:

Well that's too ****ing bad for them. But still I don't give a **** about no ones approval or disapproval. Life is too ****ing short to worry about that ****.

Weirdo. 

2 hours ago, cherrygoddess said:

Weirdo. 

azealiabanks-400x300.jpg

Pot calling the kettle black :isudumblmao:

3 hours ago, cherrygoddess said:

Weirdo. 

4FDA5C53-01D7-4E58-8E30-3A6F47978054.jpg

WEIRDO.:isudumblmao:

Western Europe slaying once again :clap3:

10 hours ago, monster_enriquer said:

Sexual activity between people of the same gender is legal. Although same-sex couples are not legally recognized currently by any form, performing a symbolic same-sex marriage is not prohibited under Indian law either. On 6 September 2018, the Supreme Court of India decriminalised homosexuality by declaring Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code unconstitutional. it ruled that any discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is a violation of the Indian Constitution. Homosexuality was never illegal or a criminal offence in ancient Indian and traditional codes but was criminalised by the British during their rule in India.

also Transgender women may marry under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 since 2019

We are making a progress :clap3:

I'm a part of gay straight alliance in New Delhi,India I can confirm it.(tho rural areas are still in pits)

800px-Bhopal_pride_Queermitra_04.jpg

Image result for pride delhi

Image result for queer pride delhi

So basically it is better to be trans in these countries? What a kind **** lol. I wonder why? Two spirited beliefs?

On 7/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Wii said:

Wow i can't believe Vietnam is more tolerance than Thailand and also one of the highest in Asia :jonny:

Been to Vietnam 2 years ago and was so surprised by how relatively gay friendly it was. They really don’t mind the gays at all tbh

On 7/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Wii said:

Wow i can't believe Vietnam is more tolerance than Thailand and also one of the highest in Asia :jonny:

Been to Vietnam 2 years ago and was so surprised by how relatively gay friendly it was. They really don’t mind the gays at all tbh

All those huge red triangles over Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East :deadbanana4:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RomanNavy said:

Yeah no one here really care if you're gay, the old women may just gossip about it with each other behind your back but no one's gonna beat you or treat you different for being LGBTQ (at least in the big city, I don't know much about the situation in the rural area)

Not surprising. Progress and always inflames the bigots who realize they are losing.

12 hours ago, FreeXone said:

So basically it is better to be trans in these countries? What a kind **** lol. I wonder why? Two spirited beliefs?

I only spoke about India.

you don't necessarily have to be trans to spend the time with your partner. 

Cohabitation in India is LEGAL 

None of the Indian marriage acts explicitly defines marriage as between a man and a woman. Neither do these acts explicitly prohibit same-sex unions. However, the laws have "heteronormative underpinnings" and have been interpreted not to recognise same-sex unions.