50 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

they said gaga was doing a makeup line for the art not the money

:deadbanana:

The most delusional fanbase confirmed :ahh:

imagine being Gaga vs Katy troll in 2019

I stan both ladies but this thread is so entertaining :ahh:

the talented artist won!

On 7/10/2019 at 10:15 AM, materialboy said:

Katy made 135M in 2015 ? :deadbanana2: The Prismatic WT ?

Yeah and she was the highest paid musician that year.

OT: She simply has a good deal with her label where she gets to take the most money from the tours, I don’t know that much about the masters but I think they’re not that bad either. And yeah she has 360 deals with a lot of brands. And now she is gradually expanding her shoe business. Not to mention she literally earned 25 million TWICE by just sitting in a chair for a few weeks while talking to contestants and looking fabulous, easy money. 

Either way, they’re both multimillionaires and we’re not gonna get even 0.00001% of that so why rip your hair out trying to fight over who earned more? :rip:

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Gaia said:

Monster now think the most respected business magazine is now just releasing “fanmade” lists because their fave doesn’t rank high :skull: 

Omg...

14 hours ago, Optimus said:

Those earnings are clearly not from music since its been almost half a decade since we saw a Katy song on the charts .

Um ok so NRO was probably released in another dimension then. Anyways, idk what’s the point of talking about music when this is clearly about money. 

14 hours ago, Mariano said:

This topic is such a great receipt.

I will make sure to have it always, when I decide to drag Katy in the future 

Kats have clearly had a really hard time with NRO and 365 flopping :toofunny2: Y'all getting cocky when your fav couldn't crack 300k album sales with tour bundles... I hope you're ready for her next release :skull:  

OT: Gaga still WON and their networths are basically around the same anyway. 

NRO is stable, it’s far from flopping but ok. 

58 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah and she was the highest paid musician that year.

OT: She simply has a good deal with her label where she gets to take the most money from the tours, I don’t know that much about the masters but I think they’re not that bad either. And yeah she has 360 deals with a lot of brands. And now she is gradually expanding her shoe business. Not to mention she literally earned 25 million TWICE by just sitting in a chair for a few weeks while talking to contestants and looking fabulous, easy money. 

Either way, they’re both multimillionaires and we’re not gonna get even 0.00001% of that so why rip your hair out trying to fight over who earned more? :rip:

Oop here's some tea. Are you making assumptions about her deal or do we know this from insiders?

Katy is the best at cheapening her already cheap brand to any generic opportunity available to her: American Idol, CoverGirl, racist shoes. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Temporal said:

Oop here's some tea. Are you making assumptions about her deal or do we know this from insiders?

It’s been known through insiders ever since the PWT.

31 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

Katy is the best at cheapening her already cheap brand to any generic opportunity available to her: American Idol, CoverGirl, racist shoes. 

Lmao those are “generic opportunities” to you then huh? Also “cheap brand”, “racist shoes”, Somebody’s pressed for no reason 😂 

Talent always wins :clap3: super proud of Katy

Reading through this is a meme... a thread about a Forbes list and suddenly there’s a ‘correlation’ with Grammys :dies: omfg

I am surprised at Lady Gaga's low number considering both the ASIB movie + soundtrack's runaway success. She got her biggest hit since Born This Way. Gaga does have a 365 deal with Interscope so maybe a lot of her non-music money is going to them too...

Katy could be pulling in tons of money from music royalties. Her hits are still played all over.

35 minutes ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Katy could be pulling in tons of money from music royalties. Her hits are still played all over.

That’s very true. I hear the Teenage Dream classics all the time. Gaga’s back catalogue has horrible recurrent AirPlay.  I bet even I Kissed a Girl has more recurrent AirPlay than Bad Romance. 

As it should. Talent won :clap3:

13 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Back 2008 she said in an interview that the youth don't want to pay for music, but are willing to pay for something they can wear or show off.

She doesn't value the masters as much as some artists would. Good luck collecting the iTunes, Spotify,... coins.

However if you don't own the publishing, it's the only way to significantly tap into the royalties of recurrent airplay and being used in movies, commercials, TV series,..

She was poor, but too old and seasoned in the industry for being fooled by the labels into grabbing cash advance checks and didn't give away her publishing, touring, merchandise, endorsement deals,...

The dusty old label needed something new, shocking, controversial,... to be noticed in pop music/culture again and unfiltered Katy was exactly that, there was no political correctness in her upbringing.

Uploading Ur So Gay on MySpace was noticed by Madonna:

They were more desperate than her for a deal and were willing to let her run away with the most of the revenue.

They didn't want to celebrate 20 years of no pop culture relevancy since MCHammer (1990). Instead 2010 became the year of the #1 album that was going to spawn a lot of hits, a long era,...

Same with the TV station hasn't seen ratings as high those with Katy. They want her for making the TV station popular, relevant,... again and are billed for restoring them to former glory.

FoRbEs Is UnReLiAbLe :isudumblmao:

Katy has classics being played all around the world alk the time. Gaga's garbage music is forgotten. Not surprised.

23 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

they said gaga was doing a makeup line for the art not the money

:deadbanana:

omg :deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, ChandlerBing said:

Katy has classics being played all around the world alk the time. Gaga's garbage music is forgotten. Not surprised.

:lmao: this has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here :skull: 

I think the monsters call it TABS?

20 minutes ago, Mariano said:

:lmao: this has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here :skull: 

The way you keep crying about this thread being unfair all over the forum yet you’re STILL here :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, ChandlerBing said:

Both have.

10 minutes ago, Auburn said:

I think the monsters call it TABS?

Yes, we do, but I don't think both ladies are equal when it comes to it. 

5 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

The way you keep crying about this thread being unfair all over the forum yet you’re STILL here :deadbanana4:

Well, he is right. This particular ATRL member is known for spewing hate and posting lies 24/7 and he did lie this time also. Both Katy and Gaga have classics that are being played all over the world on the radio. Does Katy have more hits? Yes. Did Katy earn more according to Forbes? Yes. Katy wins in this department, Gaga wins in others. I mean, can't we be just proud of our girls?

On 7/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, Leptine said:

Nobody has never said that :toofunny3: the fan fiction.

We just pointed out that in the CURRENT Forbes list, Gaga is behind Katy because she doesn't have the same business deals and side projects of Katy (shoes line, being a judge, ecc), it's not that hard to understand, because for the rest their complessive assets are pretty much identical.

She is always behind Katy for several years :fan:

9 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Both have.

Yes, we do, but I don't think both ladies are equal when it comes to it. 

Well, he is right. This particular ATRL member is known for spewing hate and posting lies 24/7 and he did lie this time also. Both Katy and Gaga have classics that are being played all over the world on the radio. Does Katy have more hits? Yes. Did Katy earn more according to Forbes? Yes. Katy wins in this department, Gaga wins in others. I mean, can't we be just proud of our girls?

While there are obviously some Kats who attack Gaga as frequently as Monsters attack Katy, the amount of Monsters who do it is far more. Sure, it's a bigger fanbase, but that doesn't detract from the idea that Monsters need to stop preaching about peace and letting the girls just enjoy their success in specific departments because they are the first ones to drag Katy for ANYTHING she underperforms in.

Lady Gaga got a #1 in 2019, congrats to her, but she still doesn't even have half the amount of #1's Katy has. In fact, Teenage Dream has more #1's than Gaga's entire career (including shallow). Sure, Katy has been in a slump since her weird and desperate attempt at being "woke" but she's recovering (similar to Gaga slowly recovering with Cheek To Cheek -> Joanne -> ASIB). Maybe Katy won't recover her image as well as Gaga did, maybe she will. We don't know, but we do know there isn't a day that goes by without Monsters feeling the need to make a thread about Katy "flopping"

You can't have Monsters put down Katy literally 24/7 and then expect them to sit by idly when Katy still comes out ahead. This idiotic feud is over 5 years old and so tired at this point but Monsters still seem obsessed with Katy. I have no idea why.

On 7/10/2019 at 7:16 AM, OreGuy said:

Gaga never truly branch out to other business ventures, hoping HausLab can improve her numbers. 

But as she said before, "Money can run out, talent is forever".

I'm sorry but this took me out.:deadbanana4: