Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Gaga's Haus Laboratories | PRE-ORDER NOW

414 posts in this topic

I-

this is not even remotely exciting to me. Especially to someone who already owns a medium sized collection. 

This won't leave any impact in the beauty world, at least not with this release. 

Also, why is the collection so small? She has Amazon behind her and It's not like this is an indie brand release?

Not sure if anyone is interested to know this info but it's doing really well. It's outselling the likes of Maybelline, NYX on a platform like Amazon where these brands move thousands of units of a single SKU per hour. It's price is very affordable and the products are in low involvement categories so the amazon only model will work specially because amazon can influence the sales through recommendations and basket completion incentives. Don't pay attention to the trolls who make it look like a bad thing, because I am fairly confident it already moved tens of thousands of units and that is pretty amazing for a prime exclusive.

This sounds like a quick money grab for me.

I don't really think that Gaga is interested in releasing new collections every season and follow up on making this brand a "thing" after this collection.

And being Amazon exclusive... I don't know... I like to see the products physically or at least on a good video review on youtube.

1 hour ago, GorgeousRep said:

Not sure if anyone is interested to know this info but it's doing really well. It's outselling the likes of Maybelline, NYX on a platform like Amazon where these brands move thousands of units of a single SKU per hour. It's price is very affordable and the products are in low involvement categories so the amazon only model will work specially because amazon can influence the sales through recommendations and basket completion incentives. Don't pay attention to the trolls who make it look like a bad thing, because I am fairly confident it already moved tens of thousands of units and that is pretty amazing for a prime exclusive.

OGHs Trolls are always wrong and mad, so I'm not surprised :clap3:

35 minutes ago, javieraloud said:

This sounds like a quick money grab for me.

I don't really think that Gaga is interested in releasing new collections every season and follow up on making this brand a "thing" after this collection.

And being Amazon exclusive... I don't know... I like to see the products physically or at least on a good video review on youtube.

I don't understand why people that didn't bother to check facts just say stuff like that :lmao:  You can literally see the amount of work Gaga did in the behind the scenes videos and in the Haus Labs instagran and the hauslabs website and how passionate she is about everything :toofunny2:  

1 hour ago, GorgeousRep said:

:clap3:

2 hours ago, GorgeousRep said:

Amazon live with Sarah in 2 and a half hours.

32 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Actually surprised this is doing so well... not a makeup person at all, but woohoo.

The lip glosses really do look gorgeous. Damn.

This could actually be a big success for her

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Amazon live with Sarah in 2 and a half hours.

12pm in Europe then, great thanks :duca:

I ended up pre-ordering the Haus of Goddess collection because it’s the most practical for me/my job.

but where is the lead of lg6?