Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Gaga's Haus Laboratories | PRE-ORDER NOW

414 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

its cute but if this is the big reveal... :deadbanana4:

This is a taste. I love it.

everything looks great so far :alexz3: 

:jonny5:these look amazing, I can wait to see all the beauty guru doing videos of their first impressions 

I really wish she would do more personal marketing. Like, go on Instagram stories and show the product, show searches and you using it. Show the pigment and formula. Nobody is going to buy just pictures. 

Oh wow that was really cool. Hope this does well!

9 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I really wish she would do more personal marketing. Like, go on Instagram stories and show the product, show searches and you using it. Show the pigment and formula. Nobody is going to buy just pictures. 

There's still a month and a half before the launch sis, maybe (hopefully) she will :alexz3: 

y'all saying the packaging is beautiful when honestly it looks like NYX with some transparency added...:rip:

I have to say that I'm a bit -just a bit- worried about the Amazon thing. In cosmetic world you don't usually buy a product without trying them in your skin first, so I don't know if selling your make up via amazon is a good idea..

I wish her the best :duca:

17 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

y'all saying the packaging is beautiful when honestly it looks like NYX with some transparency added...:rip:

just did a quick google search and it doesn't :rip:

13 minutes ago, Samuel. said:

I have to say that I'm a bit -just a bit- worried about the Amazon thing. In cosmetic world you don't usually buy a product without trying them in your skin first, so I don't know if selling your make up via amazon is a good idea..

I wish her the best :duca:

well Kylie's company smashed and that's digital only too :rip: Amazon is better than having your own website so I think we shouldn't be worried for now. 

29 minutes ago, Mariano said:

just did a quick google search and it doesn't :rip:

gurl... the point was . that it's just basic... I was expecting something groundbreaking coming from gaga tbh...the font is not the tea...Fenty's packaging and font are beautiful... (I'm not a stan of any of the girls but I do stan some make up lol.. I hope all her formulas are flawless)

13 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

gurl... the point was . that it's just basic... I was expecting something groundbreaking coming from gaga tbh...the font is not the tea...Fenty's packaging and font are beautiful... (I'm not a stan of any of the girls but I do stan some make up lol.. I hope all her formulas are flawless)

these are just the first few products. And idk what you expected from Gaga, all her products have always been sophisticated and simple. 

FAME, and Eau De Gaga were both the same style as these products.

Also I love Fenty;s packaging, but you're overreacting, Haus Labs isn't more basic than this

Image result for fenty lips

Advanced issues found

9 hours ago, Mariano said:

these are just the first few products. And idk what you expected from Gaga, all her products have always been sophisticated and simple. 

FAME, and Eau De Gaga were both the same style as these products.

Also I love Fenty;s packaging, but you're overreacting, Haus Labs isn't more basic than this

this is something I would expect from gaga tbh hahaha

@J Legend X can't quote u :rip:  

Sure fair enough, I hope Gaga has some more colorful packaging in the future, but yeah idk how you expected anything different than these: 

Image result for Eau De Gaga

Image result for fame perfume

Gaga might be weird and stuff, but she has always been very classy and sophisticated at the same time and most of the products she's released are always dark/black etc. 

Advanced issues found

23 minutes ago, Mariano said:

@J Legend X can't quote u :rip:  

Sure fair enough, I hope Gaga has some more colorful packaging in the future, but yeah idk how you expected anything different than these: 

Image result for fame perfume

Gaga might be weird and stuff, but she has always been very classy and sophisticated at the same time and most of the products she's released are always dark/black etc. 

this one is iconic !! smell and all !! 

What time is preorder tomorrow?

54 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

What time is preorder tomorrow?

15h46 minutes left

Theres a countdown

https://www.hauslabs.com/

8 minutes ago, ToxicParadise said:

15h46 minutes left

Theres a countdown

https://www.hauslabs.com/

Not me forgetting there’s a website 

This set is gorgeous 

New pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_dUDQLXsAEHS_C.jpg:large

8 hours ago, - JED - said:

New pic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_dUDQLXsAEHS_C.jpg:large

oh wow :jonny5:

Where are the products I wanna check them out...it‘s already 7 in the morning in Germany damn where is it I can‘t find them ffffff help your old lady out sisters 

21 minutes ago, Cruel World said:

Where are the products I wanna check them out...it‘s already 7 in the morning in Germany damn where is it I can‘t find them ffffff help your old lady out sisters 

1 hour and 40 minutes left. They should pop up on your Amazon but if they don't, check them out on hauslabs.com