July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Gaga's Haus Laboratories | PRE-ORDER NOW

414 posts in this topic

****ing love this. Wow what a queen of pop. 

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

We’re gonna be looking cute girl 

I probably wont use most of it :clown:

1 minute ago, GypsyLife said:

I probably wont use most of it :clown:

Most people buy makeup collections just to have it and never use it. My friend has like all the Jeffree palettes and doesn’t use them.  

2 hours ago, judaskills said:

Hopefully this helps you to experience beauty for once in your life. 

:deadbanana:

That music is EVERYTHING OMG

Posted (edited)

My question is, who is her target?

The whole thing looked not very general people friendly, and the least thing I want her to do now is staying in her comfort zone.

i don’t want to see her doing this and becoming another collection for her fans only, it will be wasting of time, we already had ARTPOP the whole era as “exclusive for fans to enjoy”.

4 minutes ago, jim19911126 said:

The whole thing looked not very general people friendly, and the least thing I want her to do now is staying in her comfort zone.

A few months I go I thought she would go for the Joanne crowd, soccer moms and young women in their 20s. But would they really buy make up from Lady Gaga though? Hard to know.

We'll have to see who this is aimed at and the price point. But the Amazon partnership is, at least in theory, a good idea.

5 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

:deadbanana2:

Go back to stanning footwear made for children.

No interest, but wooo the instrumental

give us the track queen :jonny5:

52 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Only gays are gonna buy this fff

Ok Miss Cleo, tell us more about your visions

Anyways, I cant wait to see all the big beauty gurus doing first impressions on this, this last year I've been so invested in the beauty community (the drama and all) so this is so fitting, here for James and Jefferee to reconcile over a video trying these products it'll be iconic 

I can’t help but think this is gonna be received like a Halloween campaign and not the high fashion thing she’s tryna push

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Shinning said:

That was such an unappealing make-up ad... None but tragic gays will buy this.

Is it as unappealing as this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe7mBP0DQh07EP2uIltmc

Are you guys ready for the onslaught of up and coming beauty gurus, make up artists to flood Gaga every time she posts on social media so she can put them on her PR list, because thats exactly whats going to be happening from now on :jonny5:  

The music sounds interesting, the makeup is just :clown:

2 minutes ago, AnotherGagaFan said:

I can’t help but think this is gonna be received like a Halloween campaign and not the high fashion thing she’s tryna push

you're literally just ASSUMING things, we dont know what colors what themes how big the variety of skin tones, what kind of products she will release, the packaging the quality the PIGMENTATION :-* the prices, we just have a trailer announcing the date for the pre order.

38 minutes ago, Sakamoto said:

you're literally just ASSUMING things, we dont know what colors what themes how big the variety of skin tones, what kind of products she will release, the packaging the quality the PIGMENTATION :-* the prices, we just have a trailer announcing the date for the pre order.

Yes I am lol. But yea, I’m just referring to the advertisement 

music sounds good, but her voice is such a turnoff.  She sounds like an 80 year old chainsmoker.  It's not girly enough.  Not flirtatious enough.

7 minutes ago, spree said:

music sounds good, but her voice is such a turnoff.  She sounds like an 80 year old chainsmoker.  It's not girly enough.  Not flirtatious enough.

It's called a narrative voice :skull:

32 minutes ago, spree said:

23k1z6d.thumb.jpg.4e27274526f384026ccada

1 hour ago, spree said:

but you stan ... nevermind

I hope theres an eye-shadow palette in this collection 

5 minutes ago, Sakamoto said:

but you stan ... nevermind

I hope theres an eye-shadow palette in this collection 

Justify My Love is better than any Gaga song and she CLEARLY has a sexier voice. But keep thinking the contrary lol.

4 hours ago, Caesar said:

Only gays are gonna buy this fff

The way y'all care so much about what heterosexuals approve of :rip: 

OT: Queen!

4 hours ago, jim19911126 said:

i don’t want to see her doing this and becoming another collection for her fans only, it will be wasting of time, we already had ARTPOP the whole era as “exclusive for fans to enjoy”.

I think it’s inclusive. We see men and women wearing makeup in the adverts, which is modern as we have Male and female consumers in 2019 that both buy makeup. If anything I think it’s a good idea that she’s going for both markets. 

What's the main attribute of this make up line? 

8 hours ago, Diocles said:

It's a makeup line sweetie, not plastic surgery.

I