Thread Title Etiquette Read more... ×
July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Jax Jones & Bebe Rexha - "Harder"

47 posts in this topic

a good 6/10

Ooof.  Disappointing.

...this is cute but it's very standard album filler track... not hit single material. Bebes collab with The Chainsmokers was it. This is not. I'd rather him having released the others collabs he's teased that he's done that he knows we want with the likes of 
This Is Real featuring Selena Gomez, Tove Lo, Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora, Sinhead Harnett,

MO, Zara Larsson, Dua Lipa, Marina And The Diamonds, Charli XCX.

Any news about Europa?

He better pull through with his debut album coming out in August like he promised. His deadline was in June

It's not a dance pop banger like All day and night but it's very good and catchy

Surprised at the lukewarm receptions in here. This is amazing. Reminds me of What Lovers Do.

3 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Surprised at the lukewarm receptions in here. This is amazing. Reminds me of What Lovers Do.

this, i really love this and i can totally see radio eating this up!

I like it! Very upbeat 

Mehh I don't like this very much, way too toned down for a Jax Jones collab. Liked Call You Mine much more:eli:

There's a good song in there but it's just not well executed?

Also that bassline is straight out of What Lovers Do (which was also jacked from Neiked's "Sexual")

i like this. It's not a eurodance song like All Day and Night, Play, Breathe etc, but it's cute! 

This feels uninspired

btw looking at the Snacks cover it looks like Europa - All Day and Night became one of the snacks :skull: 

so boring :rip: most underwhelming collab this year 

So I believe the "Europa" thing was cancelled and he re-issued Snacks to Include All day and night, he re-issued it again to include the Jess Glyne song and he just re-issued again to include this. :rip:

I like it but It wasn't what I was expecting

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

So I believe the "Europa" thing was cancelled and he re-issued Snacks to Include All day and night, he re-issued it again to include the Jess Glyne song and he just re-issued again to include this. :rip:

Him and Solveig are doing some gigs together this summer so we'll probably got another few songs, like Silk City

8 hours ago, pavi said:

Mehh I don't like this very much, way too toned down for a Jax Jones collab. Liked Call You Mine much more:eli:

Yeah that's my problem with it. Jax is meant to pop off and snap not be subdued. 

6 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

This feels uninspired

btw looking at the Snacks cover it looks like Europa - All Day and Night became one of the snacks :skull: 

He did a very cryptic tweet today where it seems like he's gonna be dropping more concrete news on the album and not surprised he needs all the streams that he can get so it translates over to certifications. 

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Nah they're going on tour together soon in support of it and may drop a new single or music altogether. Jax is definitely focused on getting his debut album out there officially though. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, milliondoses said:

Him and Solveig are doing some gigs together this summer so we'll probably got another few songs, like Silk City

51 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Nah they're going on tour together soon in support of it and may drop a new single or music altogether. Jax is definitely focused on getting his debut album out there officially though. 

Oh I see. At first it seemed like it was going to be a joint album so including that song in Snacks was kinda weird.

omg it's such a smasha!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm it’s cute but not what I expected considering Jax’s incredible past releases 

7 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Oh I see. At first it seemed like it was going to be a joint album so including that song in Snacks was kinda weird.

Nah two separate things. He needs to get on with his album though. Whether its Snacks or something completely new. He promised we would get another Mabel collab and the Tove track soon but instead we got this Dx this is probably an attempt to cross them over to each others territories to breakout 

had no idea they had released this

jax really should have just focused and pushed All Day And Night instead of releasing that garbage Jess Glynne collab and now this

he wasted the song with so much actual potential for these two flop songs and killed all momentum entirely